PDA

View Full Version : I can't keep up!

Peter Cruise
May 10th, 2005, 09:16 PM
Okay, I'm crumbling...the number of new threads, the proliferation of posts...I'm going nutso trying to keep up just reading them, let alone contribute...so how do you guys do it? Primarily the Special K's must have r-e-a-l-l-y potent java to keep up the machine gun rapidity and salacious content of their many posts. At least Tom has help multi-tasking...

Seagurl51
May 10th, 2005, 09:30 PM
This is what I do to keep up. Pick the threads that you really care about, and make sure you stay up on those first. Read everything that goes on and then post your opinion. Then go to the secondary threads...and so on and so on.

But then again I have special K powers!:D

Scansy
May 10th, 2005, 10:57 PM
Yeah, I only read about half the threads. And sometimes if I fall way to far behind, I just skip a lot of posts.

Karen Duggan
May 11th, 2005, 12:53 AM
Blasphemer! You skip posts. Well, I just might e-mail Mr. Matysek and see that you're punished mister! :D

I didn't know there was a method to this madness. I guess I just look at what's interesting first, and secondly who has posted. I really enjoy you guys. This is a lot of fun entertainment. It's nice that people are so light-hearted and funny, but are also very sensitive and supportive. Just what every website needs! ;)

Scansy
May 11th, 2005, 06:47 AM
Originally posted by Karen Duggan
Blasphemer! You skip posts. Well, I just might e-mail Mr. Matysek and see that you're punished mister! :D

I didn't know there was a method to this madness. I guess I just look at what's interesting first, and secondly who has posted. I really enjoy you guys. This is a lot of fun entertainment. It's nice that people are so light-hearted and funny, but are also very sensitive and supportive. Just what every website needs! ;)

Pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeee forgive me! After all, I read all of your posts. They are always informative, entertaining and well thought out. ROFLMAO ;)

Seriously though, I am taking speed reading courses to keep up! I am also thinking about hooking a computer up to my brain at night so I can process all of this in my sleep.

SwiminONandON
May 11th, 2005, 10:12 AM
lol ... wow, well ... I keep up b/c I leave this board on at work and click refresh every once in a while ... I probably do less work than I should, but I can't focus on any one thing for a really long time or I get bored so I bounce back and forth ... I also really only pay attention to the boards I want to read the most ... And I have now been endowed with special K powers ...

Love,
Keather (though I think I still might like Kaitlin better)

Seagurl51
May 11th, 2005, 11:13 AM
I didn't know there was a method to this madness. I

Of course there's a method. This is a very strategic plan to slowly wipe out the weaker forum members, by flooding the site with as many posts and twisted plot lines as possible. If you can't take the heat, get off the net!:rolleyes:

SwiminONandON
May 11th, 2005, 11:21 AM
hahaha ... Kyra, you are definitely on my island

ande
May 12th, 2005, 03:21 PM
i just use the web,
I don't subscribe to any threads by email,
I look for thread titles that capture my interest.
I look for thread topics people might learn something from or enjoy kicking around.

I tend to read all postings to threads I've started

Whose island do I get to be on?

Ande

Swimmy
May 12th, 2005, 04:06 PM
If you keep talking like that, you could be the next victim of the serial killer at the pool! Careful!
Swimmy :)

Seagurl51
May 12th, 2005, 07:56 PM
Ande you have your own island. It's all shrouded in mist and creepy looking. A place were wise people hang out. Like Yoda's swamp.....only tropical. You can have tropical mist.

Scansy
May 12th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Yeah, then Ande can sit around and say things like "No try, only do."

SwiminONandON
May 12th, 2005, 10:51 PM
Yes, and "Did you really do that set like it was your last battle on earth?" (I do love that idea though)

hooked-on-swimming
May 13th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Wow, I missed sooooooooooooooo much!!!!I was kinda busy(my birthday, swimming,work, school, DATING :) that I totally lost touch with the boards - so much was discussed!!!Now I'd better spend like an hour or two just sitting and reading them...

hooked-on-swimming
May 13th, 2005, 02:16 PM
Wow, I missed sooooooooooooooo much!!!!I was kinda busy(my birthday, swimming,work, school, DATING :) that I totally lost touch with the boards - so much was discussed!!!Now I'd better spend like an hour or two just sitting and reading them...

SwiminONandON
May 13th, 2005, 02:20 PM
TELL US THE DEAL WITH THE DATING?!!! Come on!

SwiminONandON

SwiminONandON

Oh, and Happy Birthday!

SwiminONandON

Oh, and Happy Birthday!

hooked-on-swimming
May 13th, 2005, 02:30 PM
Oh, dating :)It is AWESOME!!!You know movies, evening walks(that is totally my thing, not a lot of people get it), pool(game), clubs, etc.... we've done it all:)))And a lot of TALKING, LOL.I have a special feeling for the girl, should I tell her yet?lolMaybe not that fast...

Fishgrrl
May 13th, 2005, 02:32 PM
Hooked - it's too early to tell her how you feel! Take it slow; enjoy the dating - this is the fun time! You'll know when the time is right to use the "L" word.

Have fun! We're all rooting for you....

I'm a big sucker for love.

Fishgrrl
May 13th, 2005, 02:33 PM
How old are you? Happy Birthday!!!

I'll be 40 on the 29th!!! Can't wait! 40 and freakin' fabulous!!!

hooked-on-swimming
May 13th, 2005, 02:35 PM
I turned 25 on the 2nd of may.Man, I am on the wrong side of the 20s now.

SwiminONandON
May 13th, 2005, 02:35 PM
lol ... Kari, you really are the coolest!

Dima, go ahead and tell her you really like her, hold back on the love thing ... that's a big deal, make sure first (like really sure, wait at LEAST another month or two) ... SO EXCITING!

geochuck
May 13th, 2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by hooked-on-swimming
I turned 25 on the 2nd of may.Man, I am on the wrong side of the 20s now. I was 23 love at first sight. 49 years ago and still in love. Tell em what you think.

George

SwiminONandON
May 13th, 2005, 02:49 PM
Yeah, George, I must respectfully disagree ... I would tell her that you really like her and are having a great time, can't wait to get to know her better, even you are falling for her ... but if after (what a month?) a guy said he loved me I'd run so fast in the other direction there'd be nothing but a trail of dust behind me ... perhaps, this is why I am not dating anyone currently ... hmmm ...

Tom Ellison
May 13th, 2005, 03:05 PM
Dima....go to a huge NBA Fianls game...or area baseball game...pull your Levis off down to your underwear toss your shirt off....run out on the floor.....with magic marker printed on your chest with, "Marry me Jane Doe for I love you...Dima...!"
That will do the trick....big time....

One second thought....sit back and enjoy the time you have together....when the time is right for you to express your feelings....BOTH of you will know.....and it will flow as smooth as a still clear lake in the morning....

geochuck
May 13th, 2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by SwiminONandON
Yeah, George, I must respectfully disagree ... I would tell her that you really like her and are having a great time, can't wait to get to know her better, even you are falling for her ... but if after (what a month?) a guy said he loved me I'd run so fast in the other direction there'd be nothing but a trail of dust behind me ... perhaps, this is why I am not dating anyone currently ... hmmm ...
You have to tell them how it is or nothing will ever come from it. Although I had met Chuckie when she was 15, tooo young, again when she was 18, then 19 first date. That was it. I could not take her to the Olympics things in her catholic up bringing you know, eg. she went to school in the convent. No messing around.

George

hooked-on-swimming
May 13th, 2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Tom Ellison
Dima....go to a huge NBA Fianls game...or area baseball game...pull your Levis off down to your underwear toss your shirt off....run out on the floor.....with magic marker printed on your chest with, "Marry me Jane Doe for I love you...Dima...!"
That will do the trick....big time....

One second thought....sit back and enjoy the time you have together....when the time is right for you to express your feelings....BOTH of you will know.....and it will flow as smooth as a still clear lake in the morning....

Tom, that is COOL!I love the idea.Fortunately enough I am crazy enough to do something like that, lol, I like extraordinary actions like that.Maybe you will see me on TV some day doing exactly that while watching a game, lol.But for now, I will hold off, at least a month, I agree...

SwiminONandON
May 13th, 2005, 05:04 PM
I do absolutely think it's ok to call her often, and express to her that you really like her, like spending time with her, can't wait to get to know her better, etc. And bring her flowers!

Peter Cruise
May 13th, 2005, 05:08 PM
Dima- something like "I've never been in love before, so I don't know what that feels like, but I'm already having deep feelings for you...and you know what? I like feeling that way" (and don't share the fact that you're receiving coaching over the internet).

Scansy
May 13th, 2005, 05:14 PM
Dima,

Two thoughts.

1. When you do the no shirt no pants thing, let us know. We will want to get a group of seats right up front.:)

2. As Peter says - don't tell her you are getting coached here by a bunch of people you have never actually met face to face. Sounds kind of creepy actually!:(

Also, the swimming coaching here can be great. However, I don't know about the dating coaching. Our advice will get you multiple people (mammals?) living in your head, wearing a clown suit, discussing swimming soap operas and the relative merits of the breaststroke compared to the other strokes. Now that's creepy! I can see your new friend running away already!

Fishgrrl
May 13th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Men....

F-L-O-W-E-R-S

I think it's in our genes, but I have never, ever met a woman who was not touched by receiving flowers. The reasons can be complicated so I won't try to lull you to sleep with all the "whys", but just trust me when I say, flowers work.

I've made the mistake of saying "I love you" much too soon and all I saw was the back of the guy running the other direction. Just my experience....but everyone is different.

Good luck! And have fun...

Seagurl51
May 13th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by Scansy

2. As Peter says - don't tell her you are getting coached here by a bunch of people you have never actually met face to face. Sounds kind of creepy actually!:(

My friends (on this side of the screen), just don't get the concept that you can have friends without actually meeting. They all think I'm a nut job when I tell them that my swim friends are freaking awesome people and their hilarious, but I've never actually "met" them.

Anyways...Congrats Dima!! That's awesome! I have to agree with everyone here. Wait a little bit to tell her the big "L" word. If you're really meant to be together then you have all the time in the world. If you just can't wait, I say do it small and subtle. Buy her a card, or write a cute little note, and sign it "Love" or something. But definately flowers. Good Luck and Happy Birthday!!

Kira
May 13th, 2005, 07:47 PM
as another with Special K powers, there is a method to the madness, although, Karen, with all your posts, I'm amazed you don't have a method....talk about POWERS! and you do it all with a full time job TEACHING, not to mention with 3 kids of your own. whew!

when I get caught up with the laughter, I have to get involved. ...busy dating??? there are some with skewed priorities. ;)

I'm just waiting for Festivus- the holiday for the rest of us.

Tom Ellison
May 14th, 2005, 06:00 PM
Dima...whatever you do....NEVER....EVER...tell her you think you're a Moose.....:)

Scansy
May 14th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Dima...whatever you do....NEVER....EVER...tell her you think you're a Moose.....:)

That would be crazy!:)

Mark in MD
May 16th, 2005, 08:24 AM
Dima...whatever you do....NEVER....EVER...tell her you think you're a Moose.....:) Dima ... be careful of the aforementioned advice ... it might be coming from Mr. Moose himself. :D

SwiminONandON
May 16th, 2005, 10:14 AM
See and I think hearing that a guy thinks he is a moose is so dang hot! ;)

Tom Ellison
May 16th, 2005, 10:23 AM
The Moose is loose.....

"No pun intended"

Mark in MD
May 16th, 2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Tom Ellison The Moose is loose.....

"No pun intended" Hmm ... that's NOT very punny. :D

Scansy
May 16th, 2005, 12:07 PM
Speaking of the Moose - Tom, I will be on a fishing trip to a remote part of Quebec the first week in June. Would you (or Mr. Moose) like me to contact any distant relatives? We usually see several moose over the course of a week. Several loons too - any relation????:eek:

Tom Ellison
May 16th, 2005, 12:57 PM
Gosh Paul, what a nice offer...All of the Moose in Canada are distant relatives of mine. My family comes from the Yellowstone in Wyoming....so I don't know any of the Moose population in Canada. I hear they are nice Mooses but can get rather frisky when stumbled upon in the wild....so be careful....
The Loons are as CLOSE to the Moose as a foul can get....and I think that is due to their mind set....Please give them my warmest regards.....and whatever you do...HAVE FUN!
Mr. Moose

Seagurl51
May 16th, 2005, 02:11 PM
Mr. Moose:

I didn't know your family was from Yellowstone. I'll have to say hello to your relatives next time I go. Were you having a family reunion last summer? I saw a lot of moose hanging out....looked like a grand old time!

ande
May 16th, 2005, 04:12 PM
here's a very valuable piece of advice

"always tell her she's beautiful, especially if she's not."
~ from the diaries of Lazarus Long in
Robert Heinlein's book "Time Enough for Love"

Originally posted by Fishgrrl
Men....

F-L-O-W-E-R-S

I think it's in our genes, but I have never, ever met a woman who was not touched by receiving flowers. The reasons can be complicated so I won't try to lull you to sleep with all the "whys", but just trust me when I say, flowers work.

I've made the mistake of saying "I love you" much too soon and all I saw was the back of the guy running the other direction. Just my experience....but everyone is different.

Good luck! And have fun...

SwiminONandON
May 16th, 2005, 04:13 PM
I remember a guy saying once (not to me directly) that smart girls like to hear that they are pretty and pretty girls like to hear that they are smart.

So what do the pretty and smart girls like me get told?

Fishgrrl
May 16th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Keather - everyone "hates" the smart and pretty ones! ;)

"don't hate me because I'm beautiful...and smart..."

Except for me. I'll I can say is, "you go girl!"

SwiminONandON
May 16th, 2005, 04:21 PM
lol ... yes, I don't have self-esteem issues, I may not be (almost) 40 and freggin' fabulous, but I'm 24 and freggin' fabulous ;)

ande
May 16th, 2005, 04:24 PM
"what do the pretty and smart girls like me get told?"
~~~> depends who it is and what they want
but guys probably tell pretty and smart girls
exactly what they think they want to hear

Though I think it's best for a guy to go with
what isn't obvious,
something that requires
close listening, keen observation, cleverness and subtlety.
If she's smart, she'll get it.

Ande

I remember a guy saying once (not to me directly) that smart girls like to hear that they are pretty and pretty girls like to hear that they are smart.

So what do the pretty and smart girls like me get told?

Fishgrrl
May 16th, 2005, 04:24 PM
Well then....(raising water bottle) - here's to being friggin f****ng fabulous!!!

Remember Keather.....tequila shots on me when you come to visit....(those shots are addin' up....):p

SwiminONandON
May 16th, 2005, 04:29 PM
hmm ... do we have a DD lined-up yet, this sounds like it'll be a long night (or if shot are taken in rapid sucession a VERY short night)

ande
May 16th, 2005, 04:31 PM
"I'll I can say is, "you go girl!"

your comment reminds me of a lyric I wrote:

"I have nothing but admiration for that woman
she's beautiful independent and strong
and I'd like to tell her congratulations
but it's too late to say you go girl,
cause she's already gone."

Ande

Keather - everyone "hates" the smart and pretty ones!; )
"don't hate me because I'm beautiful...and smart"
Except for me. I'll I can say is, "you go girl!"

Seagurl51
May 16th, 2005, 04:35 PM
Hey I'll drive. I don't mind being the DD...seeing as I cant' drink anyway.

This thread is reminding me of the book I just started reading. "He's just not that into you" (I think Kari mentioned it before). It's all starting to sounds very similar....great minds must think alike. Y'all need to write a book too.

Fishgrrl
May 16th, 2005, 04:40 PM
"He's Just Not That Into You" is like the Bible!!!!!! EVERY woman between that ages of 13 and 90 should read it. Then read it again. And again.

Another good one is called "The Happy Hook-Up".

Please girls..please - I'm begging you - do not sit by the phone waiting for him to call. Get dressed up, grab your favorite gal pal, and head on out to the nearest watering hole and dance your butt off!!! ;)

SwiminONandON
May 16th, 2005, 04:40 PM
I've seen that book, but haven't picked it up. It came out circa the boy that called me three times on my birthday to see where i was, asked my friends where I went when I went to the bathroom, bought me drinks and ignored his friends all night long and then was never seen or heard from again (well I did run into him at a football game and he looked freaked out like, stalk much freaked out) so I didn't feel like picking it up b/c I figured it all out on my own ... he just wasn't that into me, despite all the signs point to the opposite ... men!

ande
May 16th, 2005, 04:44 PM
needy stalker types aren't good
in a relationship who ever is the most needy is
the least attractive

I've seen that book, but haven't picked it up. It came out circa the boy that called me three times on my birthday to see where i was, asked my friends where I went when I went to the bathroom, bought me drinks and ignored his friends all night long and then was never seen or heard from again (well I did run into him at a football game and he looked freaked out like, stalk much freaked out) so I didn't feel like picking it up b/c I figured it all out on my own ... he just wasn't that into me, despite all the signs point to the opposite ... men!

ande
May 16th, 2005, 04:45 PM
now are you writing from experience?
I remember that phrase from the sex in the city episode.
it was quite an epiphany for her

ande

"He's Just Not That Into You" is like the Bible!!!!!! EVERY woman between that ages of 13 and 90 should read it. Then read it again. And again.

Another good one is called "The Happy Hook-Up".

Please girls..please - I'm begging you - do not sit by the phone waiting for him to call. Get dressed up, grab your favorite gal pal, and head on out to the nearest watering hole and dance your butt off!!! ;)

SwiminONandON
May 16th, 2005, 04:48 PM
Me stalker not so much ... but the look he gave me when we ran into each other at a football game (mind you there were like 80,000 people at this game so it was indeed weird to run into him there) ... he looked at me like I was stalking him, hadn't seen him since my birthday a few months earlier or since ... I called him once and emailed him once after my birthday (email to say thanks for coming out, call to let him know that a group of us were heading out that night) never heard back from him, I'm over him, just find the whole thing weird.

Seagurl51
May 16th, 2005, 04:48 PM
It really is a good book. Definately changing practically all the views I have had on dating. I started it yesterday, and it's all ready up-rooted most things I thought I knew or had an opinion about. I'm glad I am reading it though, especially since I'm pretty much just starting to date. I've never sat by the phone, but I am guilty of the excuse making. Great book to help me see the error of my ways.

SwiminONandON
May 16th, 2005, 04:50 PM
That line was on Sex and the City (or a similar one) when Carrie was teaching her class ... loved that show!

Fishgrrl
May 16th, 2005, 04:50 PM
Ande....sad to say that I am writing from experience....yes - sad but true. I've spent too many Sat. nights...eating TV dinners....waiting by the phone until one day I decided " to h*ll with this! I'm goin' OUT" and I never looked back! LOL!

Then a few months ago I found this book, read it, then gave it to a much younger friend. Us girls have gotta pass on the wealth...

SwiminONandON
May 16th, 2005, 04:51 PM
Kari, you can be my dating advice counselor...

Scansy
May 16th, 2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by ande
"what do the pretty and smart girls like me get told?"
~~~> depends who it is and what they want
but guys probably tell pretty and smart girls
exactly what they think they want to hear

Though I think it's best for a guy to go with
what isn't obvious,
something that requires
close listening, keen observation, cleverness and subtlety.
If she's smart, she'll get it.

Ande

The first compliment I ever gave my wife was that she had beautiful eyes (and still does)! It must have worked - she married me.:D

Fishgrrl
May 16th, 2005, 04:59 PM
Right on, Keather. Listen to Dr. Wilkinson...or just call me the Love Doctor! :p

Welcome to my school of hard knocks....

Girls - love yourself first.
Don't take any s**t from anyone
Make sure you have lots and lots of your own interests
When a man tells you he's not interested, believe him!
Work that butterfly (had to throw that one in)

SwiminONandON
May 16th, 2005, 05:01 PM
Ok, got all of those down so far ... I'm told I'm a lot to handle and by that I mean, intense and strong personality coupled with self-confidence and a major silly side ...

Seagurl51
May 16th, 2005, 05:13 PM
You girls are so awesome! I can't wait for Worlds when we can all hang out! Kari --Keep the tips coming.

Fishgrrl
May 16th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Girl....I would date you!! :p

I also don't buy that Pollyanna c**p about how there's "only one true love" out there for each person. Bulll-ony!!

Let's do the math - if there are...oh I don't know...say about 6 billion people in the world....and half of them are men..that leaves 3 billion people....and let's say half of that number are children (under the age of 18)...so that leaves 1.5 billion....and let's say that of that number only a million would be possible mates....and of that number let's say that only about half of them would be someone you would actually date...lives in the same town....swims....good lookin'....blah blah blah...

Get the picture? So if Mr. I'll-Call-You-On-Your-Birthday-Then-Act-Like-A-Jerk doesn't work out, there are about 499,999 other guys out there who might! ;)

My math is probably kind of wrong...just making a point.

Fishgrrl
May 16th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Kyra, Kira, Keather, Karen and Kari -

the Special Ks - let's try to put a relay team together. Can we do that? Let's do an 800 m relay - I know that's 5, but we can also do like a 400 m free relay....or 400 IM relay....

I'm doing free!!!

The Love Doctor

SwiminONandON
May 16th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Oh, I'm not worried about finding someone ... I am in NO RUSH! I am only 24 and I rather like being single ... dating wouldn't be all bad, but they always get all attached and start talking about the future ... blah!

SwiminONandON
May 16th, 2005, 05:23 PM
Then I call fly!

Fishgrrl
May 16th, 2005, 05:48 PM
Karen - do you want to do breast or back? Kyra and Kira - how about you two?

OK Keather - back to the love advice....

No getting married until you're at LEAST 30!

SwiminONandON
May 16th, 2005, 05:50 PM
That's the plan! Unless Aaron is in a rush to get married earlier ... ;)

Fishgrrl
May 16th, 2005, 05:57 PM
(putting on glasses, serious look, crossing legs and folding hands...clearing throat)

That is correct, dear. There are always exceptions to the rules. If Aaron....or Lenny, or Brenden...or even one of those cute Backstreet Boys...wanted to get hitched earlier...like at the ripe old age of 25...or something....then it would be totally appropriate to start trying on wedding gowns.

But not before!!!

SwiminONandON
May 16th, 2005, 06:01 PM
The backstreet boys are nast ... bring on the swimmers!

Glad there is an exception to the rule ...

I am totally ok with waiting until I'm 30 ... I'm such a man! ;)

Fishgrrl
May 16th, 2005, 06:10 PM
(Dr. Wilkinson crosses legs again...)

Well, yes dear. Part of the trick is learning to be like a dude.

Kira
May 16th, 2005, 06:27 PM
Kari,
I'll do breast, but if Karen really wants it, I'll do back. Ugh!

The love advice is great out there. My friend is reading the "not into you" book. I hear it's great.

Fishgrrl
May 16th, 2005, 06:31 PM
Cool - Keather does fly; Karen does back, you can do breast and I'll do free on the 4 x 100 M medly relay.

then...on the 4 x 100 free - it'll be Kyra, Keather, Kira and Karen - I'll be the one jumping up and down and screaming...

Dr. Wilkinson says... (aka Love Dr.) - that book is like the Bible for girls!! (please - no offense meant to bible readers out there)

:p

Seagurl51
May 16th, 2005, 06:38 PM
I love the idea of a Special K relay team!!!Can't wait for that!

I am making you all honorary members of my "Single and Loving It" club (to which I am currently the only member left).

Peter Cruise
May 16th, 2005, 06:40 PM
SoCal better watch out when the Special K's commence partying, very close to San Andreas fault...might be a whole lot of shakin' going on.

Fishgrrl
May 16th, 2005, 06:42 PM
Bahaaahhaaaaaa!!! Peter - too true!!!

Ya'll better watch out.....(bringing shot glass):p

Kira
May 16th, 2005, 06:47 PM
reminds me of our state champs for community college... we won state- men & women & the partying was A BLAST! Our coaches had told us, "just don't have the cops come b/c we'll be @ a lingerie show". Unfortunately, we were unable to oblige:D

Seagurl51
May 16th, 2005, 06:51 PM
I'm sure we'll have no trouble throwing one hell of a party. If we can have this much fun on the internet without ever having technically met, think of what we can do when we all get together. Good times, good times!!

Poor Peter...he posted about not being able to keep up with us, and we've totally taken over his thread and made it even harder to follow.:o Oops!

Scansy
May 16th, 2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Peter Cruise
SoCal better watch out when the Special K's commence partying, very close to San Andreas fault...might be a whole lot of shakin' going on.

Wow, I agree. I wish I was going to be there.

The two best places to be at that time are

1. Right in the middle of it having a good time!:D

2. If you can't be part of the fun, you will want to be as far away as possible - for safety reasons!:p

Seagurl51
May 16th, 2005, 07:37 PM
Scansy, you and Tom and Ande had better show up! I hope everyone agrees when I say you're part of this too, whether you want to be or not.

Scansy
May 16th, 2005, 09:10 PM
Actually.... I won't be at worlds.....:(

Karen Duggan
May 16th, 2005, 09:15 PM
That's it! Karen left the computer on too long, I sat down to read and...after that last thread I'm getting nervous...I think this hard drive might accidentally crash...yeah, that's it, accidentally crash, yeah...oooooooooooooops......
-Pat

Scansy
May 16th, 2005, 10:12 PM
That's it! Karen left the computer on too long, I sat down to read and...after that last thread I'm getting nervous...I think this hard drive might accidentally crash...yeah, that's it, accidentally crash, yeah...oooooooooooooops......
-Pat

Don't worry Pat. Karen is a good girl. Very, very bad....er.... I mean good.;)

Seagurl51
May 16th, 2005, 11:40 PM
Scansy...Some other time hopefully.

Pat--I wouldn't worry about Karen. Keather's putting up quite a fight.;)

Seagurl51
May 16th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Scansy--Some other time hopefully.

Pat--I wouldn't worry about Karen. Keather's putting up quiet a fight.;)