PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Kyra

SwiminONandON
May 13th, 2005, 06:01 PM
It's not until Sunday, but happy birthday anyway!

Seagurl51
May 13th, 2005, 06:10 PM
Heather you're so awesome! Thank you so much!

Kira
May 13th, 2005, 07:19 PM
Happy birthday Kyra! Hope it's a great one.
:)

Swimmy
May 13th, 2005, 07:26 PM
May all your birthday wishes come true!
Swimmy :)

Fishgrrl
May 13th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Happy Birthday Kyra!! Hope your day is fabulous!!!!

I always like to go swimming on my birthday - do a birthday set!! Then be sure to have a cocktail...;)

Remember, I'm old enough to be yo mama, girl, so listen to your elders!! :p

Seagurl51
May 13th, 2005, 08:04 PM
You guys are soo sweet!!!:o

Thank you all so much for the well wishes. I would love to go and do a birthday set, but the pool is on summer hours now and closed on weekends:( And I would go for the cocktail, but I can't do that, legally anyway. So I guess I'm stuck on my island with Michael and having all y'all over for a huge BBQ!!! I can live with that just fine!:D

newmastersswimmer
May 13th, 2005, 11:43 PM
I also want to chime in with my happy b-day as well......just curious though.....Heather, how did you know it was Kyra's B-day?....did I miss that somewhere?.......and Kyra.....you say you are too young to buy a cocktail.....so your what now....20?......You're a real spring chicken then!.......You will have lots of productive years in masters swimming still ahead of you!

newmastersswimmer

p.s. I'm over twice your age......I must be old!

Seagurl51
May 14th, 2005, 02:22 AM
Actually I'm 19.:o

Scansy
May 14th, 2005, 07:01 AM
Happy Birthday Kyra.

As for the BBQ, how much do flights to Idaho cost?:)

thisgirl13
May 14th, 2005, 09:38 AM
Happy Birthday Kyra!!

My birthday was last night (Friday)....I didn't know we were that close in birthdays!

You'll excuse me that this isn't a longer post, this year was my 21st, and I'm a little *under the weather* as it were........but my brother in law went to work still drunk this morning, and my sister feels as sick as I do, so I consider it a successful night!!

Enjoy, Kyra!

Steph

Seagurl51
May 14th, 2005, 10:32 AM
Happy Birthday Steph!! Congrats on a successful 21st!! I had a friend turn 21 last week, and he woke up in someone's yard.

SwiminONandON
May 15th, 2005, 01:24 PM
Happy Birthday Steph!

jswim
May 16th, 2005, 12:52 PM
Happy Birthdaaaayyyy toooo youuuuuuu..... Happppy Birrrrthhhdayyyyy tooooo youuuuuu....

Happy Biirrrrrthdayyyy Dear... Kyra and Seeephhhhh..

Haaaapppy Birrthddayyyyy tooooooooo UUUUUUUUUU!

sung horribly out of key but with the best intentions.. ;)