PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Moose Signing Off

Tom Ellison
May 26th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Mr. Moose is signing off for a few months for I will be up in the Mountains of Upstate NY State. I will be out of computer contact most likely through October. You all be good and take care of yourselves. God bless....Mr. Moose, Ralph and Tomů.

jswim
May 26th, 2005, 11:50 AM
say it isn't so!!!

Mr. Moose we will miss you for sure!!! especially your lovesick crazed fan from as the swimming world turns!

;)

Have a great time and rejuvinate your soul!

wish I could go!

Jeanette.

see you when you get back!

Fishgrrl
May 26th, 2005, 12:01 PM
I hope the three of you have an excellent vacation! I will miss your posts!!

PS:

BareNaked Ladies rock!! :cool:

old dog
May 26th, 2005, 12:10 PM
Hi you Guys,
Say HEY to Crabby Bobby for me, take some kids fishing, go for a swim [WHEN THE WATER WARMS UP!], and take care of yourself!

See you soon
TTYL
Kindest Regards,

Your friend,
Old Dog

Seagurl51
May 26th, 2005, 12:20 PM
Tom and the Gang~

I'll miss you!! I miss you aldready!! Hurry back so we can hear about your vacation! Hopefully Mr. Moose will get to see some relatives in the mountains. Be safe and watch out for hunters!!Have a blast!!!!

~Kyra

Conniekat8
May 26th, 2005, 12:28 PM
Have a wonderful time!
We'll miss you down here!

Karen Duggan
May 26th, 2005, 12:54 PM
If you do come into computer contact, do say hi before October :) I look forward to your furry return :p
Take care.

SwiminONandON
May 26th, 2005, 12:59 PM
Am I the only that thinks he should change his travel plans to include a computer? ;)

Scansy
May 26th, 2005, 04:17 PM
Geeeeeez. What other reason do I have for coming here now?:(

SwiminONandON
May 26th, 2005, 04:18 PM
*ahem* *cough* *cough* Thanks ... ;)

laineybug
May 26th, 2005, 11:02 PM
Good by Mr. Moose. I'm sorry I wasn't able to get here before now. Hope you have a wonderful time. When you are swimming in the cold mountain lakes think about your friends here. Take care. Will be looking for you in four months!

Lainey

Scansy
May 27th, 2005, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by SwiminONandON
*ahem* *cough* *cough* Thanks ... ;)

Oh, of course. There is always Heather! Now I have reason to come back!;)

69gscal
May 27th, 2005, 06:11 AM
Originally posted by Scansy

Ok, Ok. I'll take the Bait. What he heck is going on here? :rolleyes:

There is most definately an inside joke about these pages and I'm certainly not in the know.

Someone please PM me and tell what'sgoing on!

I'm almost to the point that I'm going to change my name to "Moose" just to get a reply. :p

I feel so lonely and left out. :( Pwease! Purrty, purrty pwease.
I wanna pway too.

Anyone wanna see some pics? I think this could all get resolved if we could visualize who we were speaking with: or at least it would make me feel more secure. ( C'mon. here's your chance to strut yo' stuff.")
Someone show me how and I'll be the first. :D

Edit: G- Rated pics!!!! I don't want to cause a ruckus of any sorts..

SwiminONandON
May 27th, 2005, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Scansy

Wow, I'm so flattered. What brought that on? ;)

Scansy
May 27th, 2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by SwiminONandON
Wow, I'm so flattered. What brought that on? ;)

Just my deepest thoughts coming out!:rolleyes:

Scansy
May 27th, 2005, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by 69gscal

There is most definately an inside joke about these pages and I'm certainly not in the know.

I'm almost to the point that I'm going to change my name to "Moose" just to get a reply. :p

I wanna pway too.

Anyone wanna see some pics? I think this could all get resolved if we could visualize who we were speaking with: or at least it would make me feel more secure. ( C'mon. here's your chance to strut yo' stuff.")
Someone show me how and I'll be the first. :D

Edit: G- Rated pics!!!! I don't want to cause a ruckus of any sorts..

OK, here's the abreviated story. There is a guy named Tom Ellison who posts regularly on this board. He has a moose living in his head....Mr. Moose..... And then Ralph is in there also. I suspect there are others. In fact Tom has confirmed there are others. But we don't have names for them yet. Heck we aren't even sure what species the rest of them are.

Sometimes, Tom has conversations with himself on these boards.... do not.... do too....not....too.....

I think Mr. Moose is a fabrication of Tom's imagination so that he can say anything he wants ..... and then blame it on the Moose in his head. I also happen to think that's a great idea and have been considering adding a critter to my head.

Oh, and you may read references to VO2Max, clown suits, hot coffee and a soap opera. I can explain them on an as needed basis.

Seagurl51
May 27th, 2005, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by 69gscal

I wanna pway too.

Ok to get all the back story you have a ways to go and you're PM message mailbox would be full in about 5 minutes trying to explain everything. For a start, at your own risk, read As the Swimming World Turns, If you really were stranded on a desert island, The Top 5 thread, Back to funness, anything started by SwiminONandON, Seagurl51, Fishgrrl, Karen Duggan, in about the last two weeks. Then you'll at least have a start.

Seagurl51
May 27th, 2005, 10:22 AM
Geee I feel loved.;) Are you saying the rest of aren't entertaining?!

Oh, of course. There is always Heather! Now I have reason to come back!

Tom Ellison
May 27th, 2005, 10:28 AM
Paul....a very good explanation my friend.....One thing though...they are "all" real.......honest.....Are not, yes you are, are not, are to, not, to....
I (er....WE) may have a slight delay going north..for I (er...WE) may have to go back to the dentist before going up North....

SwiminONandON
May 27th, 2005, 10:31 AM
I'm sorry you have to go back to the dentist, but I am not sorry that we'll have a few more days of entertainment.

I think Kermit the Frog lives in my head ...

Tom Ellison
May 27th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Don't fight the voices Heather....they may be YOU....

SwiminONandON
May 27th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Which brings up another point ... I have Heather and Keather too ... my head is so confused.

Mostly Kermit just stays in my head singing It's not easy being green and Rainbow connection ... though he surfaces when I swim breaststroke ...

tjburk
May 27th, 2005, 10:57 AM
Lord above......I MISSED ALL OF YOU while I was in the desert!!! Tom......say it isn't so......No Moose? For how long? I just get back and now won't be hearing from you guys for a while!!!!!!! OUCH! Good Luck!!!!!!!

Scansy
May 27th, 2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by tjburk
Lord above......I MISSED ALL OF YOU while I was in the desert!!! Tom......say it isn't so......No Moose? For how long? I just get back and now won't be hearing from you guys for a while!!!!!!! OUCH! Good Luck!!!!!!!

Don't worry. The past month has seen at least 250 posts a day. You could spend a lot of time catching up and by then Mr. Moose will be back. He will probably even bring Tom back with him!

There were times I would log on for the third time in a day and there would be 150 new posts!

And tjburk, its good to have you back.

tjburk
May 27th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Thanks Scansy!!!!! It's good to be back!!!!