PDA

View Full Version : National Senior Games in Pittsburgh

BTingley
May 31st, 2005, 12:12 AM
Psych sheets, timelines, and entry rosters are now available at the following site.

http://www.teampittsburgh.com/SeniorGames/NOTETOCOMPETITORSrevised.htm

msgrupp
May 31st, 2005, 07:50 PM
regular posters from this forum will be appearing at the Senior Games and he's a "hometown" kid.

Good Luck Jim !!!!!!

thisgirl13
June 1st, 2005, 03:31 PM
Marci,

Seconds in the "Go Jim!" mantra........

He's seeded first in four of his events, the 50, 100, 200, and 500 freestyles, and third in the 100 back

I'll be sure and tell him at practice tonight that you're rooting him on!

Steph

jim thornton
June 1st, 2005, 10:40 PM
Thanks so much for the encouragement. I spent most of last winter rehabbing a shoulder injury, finally got back to about 95 % by Y nationals at Indianapolis, then screwed myself up again a couple weeks ago. Maybe I will give this meet the old college try, then see a doctor for the next step in my attempts to decelerate decreptitude.

I wonder if anyone could lend me some non-sedating oxycontin before I swim?

thisgirl13
June 2nd, 2005, 02:39 AM
This is not encouragement. It is purely ego-feeding.

Is there actually a non-sedating version of oxycontin? :confused:

Perhaps this was the universe's way of telling you to lay OFF the caffeine gum!

However, in all fun and games, I wish you the speediest of solutions to your medical dilemma (I'm sure this conversation will be repeated several times in the ritual that is the steam room).

PhillyFish
June 2nd, 2005, 07:35 AM
Thanks for the info. Do you know another way to contact Kent Biggerstaff? The e-mail address posted does not work. I'm trying to get seed times to him so I'm not in the slowest heats.

BTingley
June 2nd, 2005, 08:27 AM
Here is the adderss for Kent Biggerstaff that I have been using for the last year while working with the local Senior Games staff.

biggerstaffk@upmc.edu

BT

TRYM_Swimmer
June 13th, 2005, 11:02 AM
Currently being posted at:

www.teampittsburgh.com/Senior2005/index.htm