PDA

View Full Version : NSR: Who's on your list?

SwiminONandON
June 6th, 2005, 03:13 PM
For those of you that watch Friends who would be on your list of 5 (and ONLY 5) people that you could sleep with and it wouldn't count? IE you and your spouse/fiance/boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other/life partner/ whatever you want to call it have an agreement that if you ran into one of these 5 people you could sleep with them and it wouldn't count. (of course no one here would actually cheat).

I'll have to think about my 5 and get back to ya'll...

Fishgrrl
June 6th, 2005, 03:21 PM
Keather!!!!!

How the heck are ya?

Here's my list....

Angelina Jolie
Eric Bana
most European professional soccer players (does that count as one????!)
Lance Armstrong
Marilyn Monroe (you didn't say that they had to be alive!)

scyfreestyler
June 6th, 2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Fishgrrl
Keather!!!!!

How the heck are ya?

Here's my list....

Angelina Jolie
Eric Bana
most European professional soccer players (does that count as one????!)
Lance Armstrong
Marilyn Monroe (you didn't say that they had to be alive!)
A few women in there huh?! I will have to think about my list and report back.

hooked-on-swimming
June 6th, 2005, 04:12 PM
Soon we are not just going to label threads as NSR, but XXX, as far as my list is concerned it would be:
Eva Longoria, Jessica Alba, Eva Mendes, Anna Kournikova,Katherine-Zeta Jones ....what?I have to stop now?:-(

newmastersswimmer
June 6th, 2005, 05:15 PM
Angelina Jolie is your first choice eh?....Wow...that's too hot!.....I might have to put Kari on my list of 5 just based on her list of 5...(I'm only kidding of course....I'm not going to now stalk Kari down at a swim meet or anything in case anyone is worried)......I'll have to get back with y'all on the rest of it.

newmastersswimmer

Rob Copeland
June 6th, 2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by SwiminONandON on NSR: Back to the Island
Ok ... let's face it this board has been dullsville lately. ...

Originally posted by hooked-on-swimming
Well, while it is boring to some people to talk about swimming, I find it the BEST SPICE in my "meal"...Honestly I find the statement of the forum being dull very improper...

Originally posted by aquageek
I have an expectation this forum will be mostly swimming related. Adding NSR does not qualify for those of us interested in coming to this site for swimming topics. While this topic is interesting to a degree it probably belongs on another forum.

If a swimming discussion forum is dullsville because it addresses swimming topics, try out the Gilliganís Island or Friends web sites they may have more scintillating conversations.

knelson
June 6th, 2005, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Fishgrrl
Angelina Jolie

I've been getting a kick out of all the People, etc. magazines discussing "what made Brad dump Jen for Angelina?" Isn't it obvious? I mean, have they looked at Angelina Jolie? Wow.

Swimmer Bill
June 6th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Rob Copeland
If a swimming discussion forum is dullsville because it addresses swimming topics, try out the Gilliganís Island or Friends web sites they may have more scintillating conversations.

...such as....Mary Ann or Ginger....?

tjrpatt
June 6th, 2005, 10:11 PM
Here is my 5:

Shannen Doherty
Vivica A. Fox
Jessica Alba
Jennifer Tilly
Heather Locklear

hrietz
June 6th, 2005, 10:22 PM
Clive Owen
Jude Law
Matt Biondi
A younger Tom Selleck (from the Magnum days)
George Clooney

Hugh
June 7th, 2005, 12:07 AM
Please remember this is swimming forum. Labeling it NSR does not make it appropriate.