PDA

View Full Version : Newsletter

craiglll@yahoo.com
June 11th, 2005, 12:54 PM
The newsletter looks much better than I thought it could. alex did a great job!!!!

mattson
June 12th, 2005, 06:03 PM
I'll second that. Although I did notice that the color scheme (orange and white) was similar to the Orca site that Alex runs. That wouldn't be a problem, except it makes me think of those orange popsicles with the vanilla ice cream center (yummm...).

carlsaxton
June 21st, 2005, 07:01 PM
As I sit here in my hotel room on the 21st floor at the Keio Plaza Hotel in downtown Tokyo, the first thing that comes to my mind is, "Hot damn, the newsletter looks freaking awesome"! Excellent work Alex.

craiglll@yahoo.com
June 22nd, 2005, 10:53 AM
I got myhard copy yesterday. Nonprofit mail to those of us outside of Chicago takes forever. I also got my entry for Swim Accross America. Is anyone in Chicagop fgoing to participate. I always raise money burt this year I'd like to swim. If anyone Else reads this & Is doing the swim this summer, e-mail me at craiglll@yahoo.com. That's 3 "l" after my name. I would like to do it in a team.

The hard copy of the newsletter looks great also. I was wondering if the part about standing on a kick board is a joke. I once saw a little girl break her tracchia by misusing a kick board.