PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye and Godspeed to Tom and Mr. Moose!

tjburk
July 7th, 2005, 02:40 PM
"I have nothing to offer this forum anymore. This will be my last post on USMS….I wish all of you the best life and swimming has to offer."

Take care…
Kindest regards,
Tom Ellison

Unfortunately, I think he and the Moose are really done and will not be back!

Kind of sad to think about!

Peter Cruise
July 7th, 2005, 03:30 PM
Tracy- I believe that Tom knows how most of us feel about him, but I believe that he is a terribly harsh self-critic & that may be at the root of his declaration. I am hoping that he just needs a 'time-out', & perhaps Mr. Moose will be the first to let us know that thinks are OK again. If not, we have another reason to be upset at a certain other individual who is not missed.

mattson
July 7th, 2005, 08:05 PM
I got around to checking the USA Swimming forum. Only made it through the first two and last two pages (out of 28?), as all that was getting to be a bit too much for me.

Tom just finished a major flame war with Mr. Manners (Icon), which makes it understandable why he would want to swear off using forums. Hopefully Peter is right, after a few days in the pool Tom will come back.

Frank Thompson
July 12th, 2005, 02:40 PM
I was just over at the USA swimming forum and Tom has come back over there. He was there this AM and it looks like he has made peace with everyone over there. Congratulations and good job. I sent him an e-mail on 7-8-05 to come back over here or at least consider it. Since he has a lot of friends and fans here I think maybe he will. He hasn't responded to me and that is ok as long as he comes back here and becomes active again. He is stuck at 953 posts and his average is going down every day. He needs to get Ralph and Moose over here also.

kaffrinn
July 14th, 2005, 09:32 AM
Am I the only one who feels completely lost whenever anyone mentions "Ralph" and "Moose?" :)

Tom Ellison
July 14th, 2005, 07:34 PM
"Am I the only one who feels completely lost whenever anyone mentions "Ralph" and "Moose?" "

Mr. Moose here...No actually both Ralph and I feel completely lost most of the time.....Do not....do too, do not...too, not....

Tom asked me to say hello to all....

Elaine....I am very sorry to hear of the passing of your father....God bless you and your family!

laineybug
July 14th, 2005, 09:53 PM
Thank you Tom!

I've missed your posts. I hope you won't leave again.

Lainey

old dog
July 14th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Hi Mr Moose,
Just thought you would like to know Dad is home!
We appreciate your prayers and hope you appreciate ours.
YB
Old Dog

swimr4life
July 15th, 2005, 06:18 PM
YEAH!! Tom it is so good to have you back. I've been so busy this summer that I have not been able to keep up with all that has been going on here. I don't know what happened.....doesn't really matter..... I just know I'm glad you're back!

Karen Duggan
July 15th, 2005, 06:39 PM
Whaty's been happening? Someone fill me in... Tom OK?

Concerned :(