PDA

View Full Version : Exchange Students looking for Hosts

MPohlmann
July 13th, 2005, 10:03 PM
I received this email regarding hosts for exchange students who are interested in swimming.

FYI:

Mary

My name is Katy Collins and I am a volunteer with AFS Intercultural Programs. AFS is a worldwide, non-profit organization that has been leading student exchange for more than 55 years. This year AFS will welcome approximately 2,700 students from all over the world to the US. We are currently seeking host families in Illinois for participants who will be arriving in August.

We thought we'd contact you in particular because we have a students coming over with a particular interest in swimming. And in order to find families to match the students we thought you could put us in touch with some families who might be interested in hosting these students. We try to work to match the right student with the right family and a common interest in swimming could be an excellent way to start off!

Let us know any way that you could maybe help by posting something or getting us in touch directly with families. Anything you can do would be of help.
Thank you so much!

Katy Collins
AFS Great Lakes Region
Phone: 651-647-6337 ex. 2255
Fax: 651-647-6628
kcollins@afs.org