PDA

View Full Version : LCM Psych Sheets

riderlee
July 21st, 2005, 02:15 PM
Any idea when the psych sheets will be out?

carlos_fernandez
July 21st, 2005, 02:56 PM
I thought this thread was started by somebody with the psych sheets.

Am looking forward to seeing them.

Peter Cruise
July 21st, 2005, 03:18 PM
Carlos...guess you could say he psyched you out...sorry

jim clemmons
July 21st, 2005, 06:10 PM
I thought this thread was started by somebody with the psych sheets.

Is this considered then a "false start"?

Frank Thompson
July 21st, 2005, 06:20 PM
This can't be considered a false start because we have the "No False Start Rule" and you will be DQ'ed. If that happens then you can't see the LCM psych sheets. On the other hand, they do let you swim and then tell you when you finish so maybe you can see the psych sheets and not see them at the meet.

matysekj
July 21st, 2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by jim clemmons
Is this considered then a "false start"?

Yes. Lee is hereby disqualified from all breaststroke events (he's in my age group!).

As always, psych sheets will be posted when they are ready. We still have a number of "problem" entrants to work out - membership not verified, birth dates or club affiliation disagreeing with the registration databse, and one apparent sex change. I'm hoping we can resolve enough of these to be able to post psych sheets by Monday morning.

Peter Cruise
July 21st, 2005, 06:41 PM
Aw gee, Jim- can't you post them when they're not ready?

jim clemmons
July 21st, 2005, 06:44 PM
and one apparent sex change

Put that person in both the men/women heats and when you decide you gets to compete against him/her/it(?) we'll all deal with it, er, them. Whatever.....

This is starting to sound like a Mr. Moose discussion.

michaelmoore
July 21st, 2005, 08:36 PM
one apparent sex change.

The IGLA meet is this weekend.

michael

Michael Heather
July 24th, 2005, 08:18 AM
The registrar of Southern Pacific is on vacation until Wednesday, July 27. There are many problems with local entries that have to be resolved before the psych sheets can be posted. So don't look for them until the end of the week.

matysekj
July 26th, 2005, 06:19 PM
The preliminary meet roster (http://www.usms.org/comp/lcnats05/heats/roster.php) and psych sheets (http://www.usms.org/comp/lcnats05/heats/) are now available for the 2005 USMS Long Course Nationals. There may still be adjustments made for some swimmers whose membership has not yet been confirmed with their local Registrar.

Hawaiiwoman
July 27th, 2005, 12:49 AM
Psych sheets are out....NOW I'm getting psyched!