PDA

View Full Version : *Screams!* I Am Michael Phelps Ad...

Sonic Swimmer78
August 8th, 2005, 09:32 PM
*SCREAM!*

Ewww..... That's not riiiiiiiight!

I swim so I WON'T look like that! *gag* B'ugh! Fat Man in a Speedo! *Crowd of Men and Women Screaming For Their Lives*

I'm sorry, but that was just... wow....

Edit: I accidentally started a new thread, when my intention was to add a reply to the "Future of Men's Swimming" thread

kernow
August 9th, 2005, 07:21 AM
(ummm... Am I missing something- like a photo attachment or something?)

:)

dorothyrde
August 9th, 2005, 07:46 AM
Believe me, it was something you WANT to miss.

gull
August 9th, 2005, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by kernow
Am I missing something- like a photo attachment or something?

I think Sonic was referring to this (part of the "I am Michael Phelps" advertising campaign for USA and Masters Swimming):

aquageek
August 9th, 2005, 09:54 AM
For the love of Mark Spitz, I beg you to stop posting that picture of yourself, gull80.

Rob Copeland
August 9th, 2005, 10:02 AM
:)

nkace
August 9th, 2005, 12:11 PM
My eyes, oh, my eyes!!!! :eek:

Frank Thompson
August 9th, 2005, 12:15 PM
I don't know who this guy is but he could become are model for USMS Speedo Ads. With the heavy Rap music in the background of "Everyone Put Your Hands Up" we could see him stretching, flexing and smiling. We could put his Height, Wingspan, and even add Waistline to his stats.

We would have to come up with something good to say about this guy. I don't know if we could come up with something like:
5 time World Champion, 13 World Records, 6 Olympic Gold Medals, and the only person to ever break 5 World Records in One Meet. But it would have to be something as good as this.

This is _____ you ever you are.

tjburk
August 9th, 2005, 03:25 PM
Sadly, I can do nothing but snicker
for, my midsection has also grown thicker

to the pool in a hurry
to swim with a flurry

and hope I can still become quicker!:D :) :D

Rowdy
August 9th, 2005, 08:02 PM
Why, oh why did I have to read this thread?

tjburk
August 10th, 2005, 08:51 AM
Rowdy...You know that secretly.......you Love it!!!!!!!;) :D :)

James
August 10th, 2005, 10:08 AM
I knew someone was in my house and stole my vacation pictures!! ;)

valhallan
August 10th, 2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by James
I knew someone was in my house and stole my vacation pictures!! ;)

Silly you. And keep away from your wife's headbands. That's not how they're supposed to be worn.

geochuck
August 10th, 2005, 10:53 AM
I just received a photo from Boca De Iquana of a fellow on the beach that I cannot post, It would be censored, he lost his speedo. That guy in the picture in the speedo is tiny compared to him.

James
August 10th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by valhallan
Silly you. And keep away from your wife's headbands. That's not how they're supposed to be worn.

I know. After I used it, she broke her arm and used it for a sling.:D

Rowdy
August 12th, 2005, 03:08 PM
Which do you think is worse? This guy (see above) or some one wearing a bobble suit?

Bobble suit: A suit that should have been thrown away. It has no support (things bobble) and you can see through it.

Just wondering cuz I was at the pool the other day and got an eye full (and there was no secret enjoyment).