PDA

View Full Version : LCNationals '05 Gallery Up

mattson
August 30th, 2005, 01:08 PM
I've posted some pictures from Nationals in Mission Viejo, by Tom Holmberg and myself, in the CMSA web page picture gallery.
Summer Meets 05 Gallery (http://www.cmsaswim.org/gallery/ss2005)

I still have some pictures that I promised to e-mail people (Solveig, Connie, Karen...), but I wanted the galleries to be up first, so the newsletter crew would have a chance to peruse them.

Enjoy! :)

etrain
August 30th, 2005, 02:29 PM
Great pics, I wish I could have gone. Put way too much energy into this summer and not enough meets to fulfill me, since the gulgy races aren't going to happen. I was going to taper for those, oh well, I guess big shoulders is the winner of this summers taper.

Anyways, I tried to contact Raymon last week and have never heard a reply. I was wondering if he needed some help with the website, for it hasn't been updated in quite some time...

mattson
August 31st, 2005, 12:53 AM
Hey Erik, you should've heard all the things Tom said about you, since you weren't there. :D

Ramon is no longer doing the web site. Unfortunately, both he and the interim web runner have been very busy this summer, which has left things in a flux. I'm guessing things will be straightened out soon enough.

etrain
August 31st, 2005, 09:28 AM
Tom who????

Thanks for the info about the website, if they need some help just let them know I am here...

Erik

mattson
September 7th, 2005, 11:16 AM
Mary filled out galleries for Nationals (part 3) and the Saluki meet, both of which are now on the CMSA web site for your enjoyment.