PDA

View Full Version : FINA Worlds Meet Book

michaelmoore
December 4th, 2005, 08:17 PM
The meet book for the XI FINA World Masters Championships is now available on line at:
http://www.2006finamasters.org/documents/meetbook112005.pdf

The book has
Welcoming letters,
Information about the San Francisco Bay Area,
Stanford University,
The Avery Aquatic Center,
The schedule of events,
The fact files for the different disciplines,
Entry procedures,
Registration (inscription),
Transportation,
Special events,
Accomatations and
Patron information.

It is a rather large download at 8.1 MB. Dont try it with a dialup line (unless you really want to wait a long time). Included in the book are the registration forms. You can now register by mail, early registration is encouraged.

We also encourage all competitors to make your hotel reservations now. We have plenty of hotel rooms, but the ones closest to the venue are going (and some hotels are already booked up).

Information about the meet can be found on the web site at
http://www.2006FINAMasters.org

michael
Michael W. Moore
XI FINA World Masters Championships
Stanford, California

Allen Stark
December 7th, 2005, 09:29 PM
Two things:
First-this message has/had dropped to the second page and needs to be where everyone can see it(along with the FAQs.)
Second-why do they need two Passport style photos?

Rob Copeland
December 8th, 2005, 10:47 AM
Michael, your team has done a terrific job with the meet book and from what I hear with planning and preparations. THANKS!

I was looking for information about the Sports Medicine seminars that will be held at Worlds. I couldnít find information in the meet book. Did I miss it?

jowelb
December 8th, 2005, 08:21 PM
Hi Rob:
The details of the Sports Medicine seminars are being finalized. It should be very informative. I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Jody Welborn

Rob Copeland
December 9th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Thanks Jody!

From what Iím hearing, in addition to a phenomenal swimming experience, your committee is pulling together some great speakers for the Sports Medicine seminars. Iím looking forward to hearing them after getting my butt kicked in the pool.