PDA

View Full Version : The Race Club - Gary Hall JR

Darth Vader
January 11th, 2006, 04:58 PM
the thread below is excellent...

I would love to see some posts from you guys on the Race Club message boards.

http://www.theraceclub.net/phpBB2/

Ask Gary Hall a question...

The Race Club World Team

Therese Alshammar
Mike Bottom
Ricky Busquets
Michelle Engelsman
Mark Foster
Gary Hall, Jr.
Brett Hawke
Mirna Jukic
Takahisa Ide
Kohei Kawamoto
Bart Kizierowski
Nicolas Messer
Ryk Neethling
Fernando Scherer
Roland Schoeman

I am not associated with the Race Club....go figure

Frank Thompson
January 12th, 2006, 01:00 PM
Darth Vader:

I just took a vist to the site and found some of your stuff very entertaining. Threads like Arrested for Swimming, Break Sabir Out of Jail, Speedos, and especially Race Club Member Chuck Norris.

Where or where are getting these pictures of Inge de Bruin that are displayed in threads Disappointed and Speedos?

aquageek
January 12th, 2006, 01:07 PM
I don't think I can post on that forum. On this forum both my speed and overall swimming ignorance is lampooned by other people for whom swimming is a passion, but not a living. On that other forum true professionals might get in the way of meaningless dribble.

I do think, however, that gull80 aka the Pigeon Boy should regularly post on that forum since he is one of the few non professionally sponsored swimmers who can actually afford a Speedo FSII. That alone might give him some street cred with the Gary Hall crowd.

TheGoodSmith
January 12th, 2006, 04:55 PM
I'm inclinded to agree with Geek..... as rare as that statement may sound.

That forum is for real athletes. If you swim USMS you obviously don't qualify for that forum. I'll stick to the old slow people's forum.

John Smith

Tom Ellison
January 12th, 2006, 05:51 PM
John:

I always admired your brass...Jump in over there and tell them what you think.....Go for it......

TheGoodSmith
January 12th, 2006, 06:13 PM
Tom,

I am but an aging average "john smith". I have neither the hormones nor the anger to wage proper battle on that forum.

My philosophies on swimming and sprinting are shall we say outdated. Rich Abrahams has been abusing me for years now on this subject.

Although I am surprised that Gary has not hit this forum more often as it is certainly a viable revenue base.

John Smith

Warren
May 15th, 2006, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by TheGoodSmith
I'm inclinded to agree with Geek..... as rare as that statement may sound.

That forum is for real athletes. If you swim USMS you obviously don't qualify for that forum. I'll stick to the old slow people's forum.

John Smith

sure you can join that forum. The Race Club has a swim camp for masters swimming. why wouldnt a masters swimmer qualify for that forum.

mattson
May 15th, 2006, 06:29 PM
Hey Warren, I think you missed how much of the comments were tongue-in-cheek.

Originally posted by aquageek
I don't think I can post on that forum. On this forum both my speed and overall swimming ignorance is lampooned by other people for whom swimming is a passion, but not a living. On that other forum true professionals might get in the way of meaningless dribble.

Also, I think h2oGeek lives by the Groucho Marx creed, that he wouldn't want to be part of a club that would have him as a member. ;)