PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Unlisted Team

aleswim
March 31st, 2006, 12:32 PM
Hi all- I was doing my online meet entries last night and my club, MOO doe snot show up- It says to enter as Unlisted but I am afraid that Iwon't be able to swim relays unless I choose my correct club. Does anyone have any answers on if I will still be linked otmy team, Masters of Orlando?
Thanks!!! ~A:D

jim clemmons
March 31st, 2006, 12:46 PM
doe snot

Get that deer a hankie!

Did you check with your coach as to why the team isn't listed? Perhaps your team is very new?

"Unlisted" is not the same as "unattached". I don't think you'll have an issue with relays for your team.

aleswim
March 31st, 2006, 03:51 PM
Our team has been around for a while and last year, our team was listed in the drop down menu- go figure! :confused:

matysekj
April 2nd, 2006, 01:42 PM
Don't worry about it, we'll fix it and you'll be able to swim relays. Part of the 35 days from closure of the entries until the meet is spent cleaning up any discrepancies we find. Right now there are 68 people in this list for this meet. The discrepancies range from people not found in the latest registration database to name, club, or birth date differences found. We track all of them down and correct them prior to putting out the psych sheets.

Your club wasn't listed due to when the club registration was processed by your local Registrar and when this was sent to the national office. The registration database used on line for this always lags behind actual registrations received by up to 2 months due to the distributed way we handle registration.

A.K.
April 2nd, 2006, 08:42 PM
When will there be a list to make sure our on-line entries are there and correct?

I entered during the server upgrade and just want to make sure everthing is ok before I arrive or make arrangements this week. Not sure if the "doe snot" impacted it :)

matysekj
April 3rd, 2006, 11:50 AM
The pysch sheets and meet roster won't be posted until we've gotten all the discrepancies resolved. This usually takes 2-3 weeks after entries close, so they should be available around the end of the month.

The on line entries were shut off prior to the server migration and not turned back on until I verified that all was well on the new server, so there is absolutedly no chance of entries done during that time and not logged. AK, I did see your entry as I was perusing them last night. As long as you have your email receipt of entry, you are good to go. If someone doesn't receive their email receipt, you can as for a copy from Tracy at meetentry -at- usms -dot- org.

Karen Duggan
April 5th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Ali E. of DVC fame, backststroke/freestyle extraordinaire, state champion, is that you?

PS- Just noticed a typo in your post- what exactly is "doe snot"?! ;