PDA

View Full Version : Seen this?

Sam Perry
September 12th, 2006, 01:21 PM
Not sure if this was posted before, if it was forgive me. This must have been amazing to watch...

http://www.break.com/top_rated/nohands.html

newmastersswimmer
September 12th, 2006, 02:34 PM
Wow! I don't have audio hook ups here in my office (and the score board with the times posted on it was a little blurry)....Did anyone catch that guy's winning time? Was it under 30 seconds?
If so, then WOOOW!!

BTW, Hey Sam.....its been a while since I've talked with you. I hope all is well these days?

Newmastersswimmer

lefty
September 12th, 2006, 02:49 PM
The time was 32. which is still really good.

Sam Perry
September 12th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by newmastersswimmer
Wow! I don't have audio hook ups here in my office (and the score board with the times posted on it was a little blurry)....Did anyone catch that guy's winning time? Was it under 30 seconds?
If so, then WOOOW!!

BTW, Hey Sam.....its been a while since I've talked with you. I hope all is well these days?

Newmastersswimmer

Doing well Jim, thanks for asking. We need to meet in Texas sometime and try and give Ande a run for his money. The ONLY way I have a chance, is going dorsal. But I'm working on it!

Sam Perry
September 12th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by newmastersswimmer
If so, then WOOOW!!

Newmastersswimmer

Doing well Jim, thanks for asking. We need to meet in Texas sometime and try and give Ande a run for his money. The ONLY way I have a chance, is going dorsal. But I'm working on it!

newmastersswimmer
September 14th, 2006, 11:46 AM

originally posted by Sam Perry

I'm down with that Sam.....Only I feel kinda bad about the fact that I challenged Ande about a year or go (a 500 free challenge) and then I never even got registered with USMS to meet that challenge.....then Ande focused on the 500 and 400 IM that season (partially based on our challenge perhaps??)....oops! I feel kinda bad about that. I would like to take Ande down in a butterfly race of some kind...BUT Ande is very fast at butterfly these days (like 26.7 in the 50 Meter fly for example)....and I don't have that kinda speed right now. Maybe I can coax him into a 200 fly challenge at practice some day? (even though he still may have the advantage over me there as well?). I'm all for trying to give Ande a run for his money though....he is an ex-longhorn and all!! BTW If Ande happens to read this....Did you catch your old college buddy Jim Dugan's recent swim at Big Shoulder's Ande? Looks like Dugan is back in form again!

Newmastersswimmer