PDA

View Full Version : Finis problem

globuggie
October 17th, 2006, 05:24 PM
Don't know if anyone can help me with this one... I just ordered some things from Finis, and they messed up part of my order. I tried calling them, but apparently the listed number is not the right one. Does anyone know what their correct number is or have any advice on dealing with them? (Or, would anyone like to send me a free nose clip?)

thewookiee
October 18th, 2006, 08:49 AM
Glo,

I had a problem with a order recently. I called the 888 number and was able to speak to the person in charge of sales. She got my order straight right away.

Here are two numbers...

Tel: 925.454.0111
Toll Free: 888.333.4647

If you don't know, they are on pacific time zone, so I found it was best to call them late in the day.

Give it another shot, them seem to be ok to deal with.

Frank Thompson
October 18th, 2006, 03:31 PM
Don't know if anyone can help me with this one... I just ordered some things from Finis, and they messed up part of my order. I tried calling them, but apparently the listed number is not the right one. Does anyone know what their correct number is or have any advice on dealing with them? (Or, would anyone like to send me a free nose clip?)

Globuggie:

About your Finis problem, did you order a snorkel? And if you did, which snorkel did you order, the mount snorkel or the freestyle snorkel. You will need nose clips if you ordered these because you would be suprised how much we breath thru are nose when we swim. I have been using it since August and find it helpful especially with kicking.

globuggie
October 19th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Thanks. I had the regular number, but didn't get any help there. I've been trying the toll-free number, but haven't been able to get through yet. And I did order a snorkel, but they sent me ear plugs instead of a nose clip - ear plugs just don't fit my nose very well.