PDA

View Full Version : NE SCM Championship Relay(s)

m2tall2
November 17th, 2006, 02:33 PM
I am interested in people looking to put together a few NEM unattached relays for upcoming championships. It doesn't matter to me what age group it ends up in or if it's female or mixed. I'm 26 and just getting back into the swing of things so I'm kind of at a mid-level speed. Just looking to have some fun at the meet.

Anyone?

~ Michelle

SwimStud
February 6th, 2007, 01:11 PM
I am interested in people looking to put together a few NEM unattached relays for upcoming championships. It doesn't matter to me what age group it ends up in or if it's female or mixed. I'm 26 and just getting back into the swing of things so I'm kind of at a mid-level speed. Just looking to have some fun at the meet.

Anyone?

~ Michelle

Michelle--
I'll check my status. I am not sure if I am attached to CT or not, and let you know. If you're still looking. I can probably manage a frontcrawl or breast...

m2tall2
February 8th, 2007, 10:03 PM
I think you're CT Masters not NE Masters. Funny how they singled things out like that. I still don't quite understand why there is Great Bay, ME, VT, RI, and CT Masters and still be a club team called NE Masters which has people from the range of states.

Although, I was originally looking for the SCM Championships back in December.

::Sigh::

No one seems to look at this section of the board.

Although there does seem to be only a tiny number of people posting from NE.

I will be at NE SCY this March. I printed my registration yesterday. Ditching work to swim the 200 Breast!!

SwimStud
February 8th, 2007, 11:03 PM
I think you're CT Masters not NE Masters. Funny how they singled things out like that. I still don't quite understand why there is Great Bay, ME, VT, RI, and CT Masters and still be a club team called NE Masters which has people from the range of states.

Although, I was originally looking for the SCM Championships back in December.

::Sigh::

No one seems to look at this section of the board.

Although there does seem to be only a tiny number of people posting from NE.

I will be at NE SCY this March. I printed my registration yesterday. Ditching work to swim the 200 Breast!!

Hehehe Oops guess I am blind. It's looking like a bit expensive for me to go unless I can get a roomie. Or get a room 30 minutes away... At worst I mught drive up early on Sat for the 50 Br stay 1 night and do the 100 BR on Sunday. I thought unattached was unattached--I'm a newb though :)