PDA

View Full Version : AGH whats the name of that energy bar?

swimchickee
November 22nd, 2006, 12:30 AM
there was this energy bar my friend gave me during a swim meet before, and i LOVED the taste and flavor. unfortunately... i dont know the name of it and im out of touch with my friend for a couple of days. so, i was wondering if any of you know might know the brand / name of this energy bar.

it has a chocolatey chewy taste, with a thin white milkish later on the top.
the wrapper is white, and i dont know... it's something either ending with -max, or zone- or climate perhaps?

sorry for the vague description. any ideas on what this energy bar is?

FlyQueen
November 22nd, 2006, 08:56 AM
there was this energy bar my friend gave me during a swim meet before, and i LOVED the taste and flavor. unfortunately... i dont know the name of it and im out of touch with my friend for a couple of days. so, i was wondering if any of you know might know the brand / name of this energy bar.

it has a chocolatey chewy taste, with a thin white milkish later on the top.
the wrapper is white, and i dont know... it's something either ending with -max, or zone- or climate perhaps?

sorry for the vague description. any ideas on what this energy bar is?

I think you are describing Zone bars. They are very good. Go to Target and grab a few. They are my favorite energy bars, I like the chocolate carmel nut cluster ... YUMMY!

knelson
November 22nd, 2006, 10:30 AM
What does AGH stand for?

dorianblade
November 22nd, 2006, 10:33 AM
What does AGH stand for?
i think he meant "ugh"?

swimshark
November 22nd, 2006, 01:06 PM
Sounds like the ProMax bars. I found them very good tasting and not too expensive at Trader Joe's.

Alison

swimchickee
November 22nd, 2006, 04:23 PM
thanks, yes it is the promax bar. how much does it cost at trader joes?

swimshark
November 22nd, 2006, 07:39 PM
I think they were $1.09 there. They have some great flavors.

Alison