PDA

View Full Version : What events do you do?

Warren
December 22nd, 2006, 07:57 PM
I made a new poll becasue the moderator changed the number of poll options. I included IM now, so everyone that already voted, vote in the new poll.

Moderator, can you please delete this thread because I dont know how to.

Thanks.

The Fortress
December 22nd, 2006, 08:27 PM
OK, I voted, Gary Hall. But did you have to leave out IM?!?! I recall in the "Masters Swimmers Survey" thread there were a lot of IMers... I'm sure it would have been fine to just have "a little bit of breast" and leave out the regular "breast" option. So I'm voting here for sprint IM. You may get complaints about the lack of an "OW" option. Maybe the moderator will hear you. Nice poll.

Allen Stark
December 22nd, 2006, 08:53 PM
Great poll. Sure I wish there was an IM choice,but not at the expence of a breaststroke choice(no Fort."a little bit of breast is not a substitute. Be careful or I'll tell your "homonal" daughter you said that):rofl:

Caped Crusader
December 22nd, 2006, 09:22 PM
You may get complaints about the lack of an "OW" option.

I won't complain. It was a good effort, Warren. I just voted for distance free and will now start a slightly different poll that will recognize the truly diversified nature of masters swimmer athletes.

Warren
December 22nd, 2006, 09:51 PM
I wanted to put IM but there is a maximum of ten options.

swim4me
December 22nd, 2006, 10:02 PM
I also wanted IM to be a choice :(

The Fortress
December 22nd, 2006, 10:37 PM
I wanted to put IM but there is a maximum of ten options.

It's OK. You could have gotten rid of breast, although strangely it looks like breaststroke is winning at this juncture. It's a great poll. Are you voting for sprinter on the other poll?

Swim4me: You can go vote as a "stroker" on the "athlete" poll. That'll cheer you right up, I bet.

fanstone
December 23rd, 2006, 04:41 AM
A Poll where you have to explain your vote hehehe. Maybe this could be used in elections.

I always swim 50 free because I want to make it better. However I've notice my variation over two years has been within a second and a half. The best and the worst differ by less than two seconds. I always swim the 50 fly, for same reason as above, actually I have a ongoing battle to swim it better. When included in the meet I swim the 100 I.M. and come out of the water with no blood visible in the face and with the lips looking like a dead or almost dead person in the ICU. I have done the 400 and the 800 free twice each (short and long) over these two years, but hate them. I do open water 1.000 meters in a lake 5 times a year and love it. billy fanstone