PDA

View Full Version : Not meaning to brag about my breaststroke..

SwimStud
December 22nd, 2006, 09:24 PM
...but I am really feeling good right now.

I just got back from my swim and I am very happy. I posted a 3:40 in a timed 200. My goal is to beat it by 10 secs for the event. I know at least I can finish the swim....so that was one thing.

I did my workout and did 100s at 1:45 and the best was 1:40 if I can paste those 2 times together for a whole 200 I'll have a good time--for a first time swim.

Now the bit I feel good about--please don't look at this as a brag. I asked the lifeguard to assess my stroke and see if there was anything major I could work on he said "That was a pretty awesome swim" and gave me a couple of minor things to work on. I feel so happy that I am not totally stupid looking. I thank all of those who gave me encouargement and advice with my stroke.
Then I asked him to check my dive. I did a grab but I can't quite grab b/c of my bad back...I felt uneasy with the racing stance start, so I said to him. "I'm not looking to win, if I can get in and not lose my goggles I'll be happy.."
I did my sort of grab, a pullout, kick and then broke out. I was halfway up the pool. He said it was a nice looking dive and that I got further out than he does and he's 20ish. It's just what I needed. I'm feeling pretty good for an old fart tonight!

Thanks to all my friends for getting me on the path.

Rich

Caped Crusader
December 22nd, 2006, 09:29 PM
Thanks to all my friends for getting me on the path.
Rich

Awesome! Now don't celebrate with too much sake tonight. Or, go ahead I guess.

You could also get someone to film you and get some advice from us experts instead of lifeguards.

Allen Stark
December 22nd, 2006, 09:31 PM
Great!!!!!! Keep it up. Do you have a racing suit yet. Kitajima and Hansen both where jammers. I like the Fastskin II jammer(like Kitajima's) but Hansen seems to do OK:rofl: in his Nike jammer. Regarding your swim today:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

SwimStud
December 22nd, 2006, 09:35 PM
Awesome! Now don't celebrate with too much sake tonight. Or, go ahead I guess.

You could also get someone to film you and get some advice from us experts instead of lifeguards.

Well yeah there is that, but I've seen this guy crawl, fly and breaststroke. He is a competetive swimmer too.

I'm just pumped that he didn't have like 17 things I am doing wrong. He said to tuck chin more & shrug shoulders on my streamline, get my hips moving into the stroke, and work on not pausing my hands on the recovery. 3 little things to work on that I couldn't see for myself.

Waiting for santa on that race suit Allen. If I get one now I risk being injured in a domestic incident :D

islandsox
December 22nd, 2006, 09:41 PM
Rich, I am going to take a different perspective here. When a swimmer is doing well, they should be told so. In no way is this bragging, it is being congratulated on making strides in performance. When a person meets goals and even supersedes them, they deserve, because they have earned it, a hug and words of encouragement. Progress in a swimmer's journey is earned through hard work and dedication--theirs.

So if you think it is bragging, so be it; I look at it as enthusiastic progress, especially since your back is not what it could be.

Positive feedback is paramount to continuing a journey to personal greatness.

I am just very happy for you that you see such progress. Don't slack too much over Christmas and New Year's; your meet is in January!!!

an Admirer,

islandsox

SwimStud
December 22nd, 2006, 09:45 PM
Rich, I am going to take a different perspective here. When a swimmer is doing well, they should be told so. In no way is this bragging, it is being congratulated on making strides in performance. When a person meets goals and even supersedes them, they deserve, because they have earned it, a hug and words of encouragement. Progress in a swimmer's journey is earned through hard work and dedication--theirs.

So if you think it is bragging, so be it; I look at it as enthusiastic progress, especially since your back is not what it could be.

Positive feedback is paramount to continuing a journey to personal greatness.

I am just very happy for you that you see such progress. Don't slack too much over Christmas and New Year's; your meet is in January!!!

an Admirer,

islandsox

You're just so nice Donna. :hug:

scyfreestyler
December 23rd, 2006, 12:29 AM
Good job! Keep up the hard work and you'll no doubt surprise yourself next month.

I am just getting into breaststroke a bit now. I am hoping to swim a 50 breast at a meet in January so I timed myself tonight from a pushoff.

41 seconds. Yuk! Well, I know what I need to work on so I'll keep plugging along.

scyfreestyler
December 23rd, 2006, 12:31 AM
I just realized I should probably start swimming some 100 breast to prepare for the 50 a little better. We'll see how it goes...it's such an exhausting stroke to swim fast.

SwimStud
December 23rd, 2006, 12:32 AM
Good job! Keep up the hard work and you'll no doubt surprise yourself next month.

I am just getting into breaststroke a bit now. I am hoping to swim a 50 breast at a meet in January so I timed myself tonight from a pushoff.

41 seconds. Yuk! Well, I know what I need to work on so I'll keep plugging along.

Better than my time Matt by about 10 secs! Don't be so tough on yourself. I am eager to see how a race suit and hair "clipping" (not going to shave totally for this meet) affects my time.

scyfreestyler
December 23rd, 2006, 12:34 AM
Yes but you are swimming twice the distance. I could not hold that pace for a 100, I guarantee that! I need to keep increasing my breast yardage up until the meet. It will help my breast and probably improve my free as well with some newfound stamina.

aztimm
December 27th, 2006, 12:03 PM
it's such an exhausting stroke to swim fast.

You're exactly right on that. As part of our set today, we did 10x50, descending 1-5 and 6-10, all on a minute. I decided to do the 2nd part breast, it was much tougher than the free. It was a good way to ease into a fast one though, took the first one very easy, about 48, working down into the mid-30s for my last one.

I keep telling myself I'll compete in a meet again, but haven't since USMS Short Course Nationals was here, whenever that was (2002?). I did the 200 and 100 breast, both were personal bests for me, would be nice if I could get to those times again.

blainesapprentice
December 27th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Has anyone here ever mentioned or commented on the idea that breaststrokers shouldn't wear the jammers or full leg suits? My college coaches from both teams that i've been on have not allowed any imers or breaststrokers to wear jammers/ or the full pants suits because of its effect on breaststroke. I don't know if anyone on here has ever said anything or has any insight onto that, but it might be something you want to look into in case it really does have a big negative effect, you wouldn't want that to happen im sure.

SwimStud
December 27th, 2006, 10:56 PM
Has anyone here ever mentioned or commented on the idea that breaststrokers shouldn't wear the jammers or full leg suits? My college coaches from both teams that i've been on have not allowed any imers or breaststrokers to wear jammers/ or the full pants suits because of its effect on breaststroke. I don't know if anyone on here has ever said anything or has any insight onto that, but it might be something you want to look into in case it really does have a big negative effect, you wouldn't want that to happen im sure.

Well I got a pair for Xmas and promptly saw my times drop on the next workout. I think if you "hitch em up good" it makes no odds, but I was wearing swim shorts before. I don't think the jammers felt restrictive at all.
I will be interested in hearing other more knowledgeable opinions on this.

Allen Stark
December 27th, 2006, 11:16 PM
I wear jammers for meets. I think since you are not supposed to flex at the hips the jammers do no harm. Leg suits are clearly bad for breast IMHO. Kitajima and Hansen seem to do fine in jammers. This may be an arrogant question,but do these coaches really understand breaststroke. Many coaches don't seem to. I have found for myself that jammers are faster in meets than briefs or kneeskins and much faster than full body suits. Try for yourself. Your results may vary.

FlyQueen
December 28th, 2006, 09:09 AM
My own personal experience with breaststroke and full leg fastskins, (the high neck bodyskin) is that there is a strange bubbling factor in the crotch. I've heard some say that they don't like having any type of leg for breaststroke because it affects their feel of the water ... I wouldn't think a jammer would be an issue ...

SwimStud
February 11th, 2007, 05:13 PM
Well I had a friendly meet today. I figure with all the arguing on the forums...we could all use a bit of my bragging lol ;)

I swam the BR 200, 100 and 50 today and times as follows

2/11/07
200 3:00:78
100 1:19:50
50 :35:62

At the meet on 1/28 I did the following:
200 3:07:49
100 1:22:35
50 :38:48

I have picked up time, so I am happy. Not phenomenal I know but see my times at the top of this thread.
I wasn't really read for the 200 today I didn't feel right but I did better than before. I blew at least 2 of my turns by not kicking on the underwater pull--don't ask me why. LOL.
Anyway enjoy/mock as you wish

Rich

poolraat
February 11th, 2007, 05:24 PM
You improved so that's all that really matters. Congrats!
I think your 50 might be faster that the Fort now. :woot:
Did the goggles stay on this time?

Well I had a friendly meet today. I figure with all the arguing on the forums...we could all use a bit of my bragging lol ;)

2/11/07

I have picked up time, so I am happy. Not phenomenal I know but see my times at the top of this thread.
I wasn't really read for the 200 today I didn't feel right but I did better than before. I blew at least 2 of my turns by not kicking on the underwater pull--don't ask me why. LOL.

Rich

SwimStud
February 11th, 2007, 05:29 PM
You improved so that's all that really matters. Congrats!
I think your 50 might be faster that the Fort now. :woot:
Did the goggles stay on this time?

Goggles stayed on. :laugh2: The nearly 3 sec pick up on the 50 was good. 3 secs on a short distance was good news. Alas my 9 year old blew the videotaping assignment (whizzing the camera around to make colour commentary on it and basically just not filming me for all the movement) so I can't use any of it. I Just ripped her a new one for that, and she 's now banned from touching the videocamera! Grrr kids! lol

some_girl
February 11th, 2007, 05:32 PM
See what happens when your goggles stay on and the pool isn't abysmal. Good work.

ensignada
February 11th, 2007, 05:54 PM
Well done, Rich. Congrats on the time improvement.

scyfreestyler
February 11th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Sweet! A sense of accomplishment feels good I bet. Keep it up!

The Fortress
February 11th, 2007, 06:51 PM
Well I had a friendly meet today. I figure with all the arguing on the forums2/11/07
Rich

Rich:

You should be very proud of yourself. The times are great and you worked really hard. The fact that you are improving so quickly speaks volumes about your attention to detail and training. You've clearly been reading and applying some serious swimming threads. I couldn't be happier for you! Congratulations.

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :groovy: :groovy: :woot: :woot: :banana: :banana:

Caped Crusader
February 11th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Bravo, buddy! Maybe we can have a breaststroke avatar now.

SwimStud
February 11th, 2007, 07:21 PM
You don't like big-boy? I think that is funny as all heck.

poolraat
February 11th, 2007, 07:30 PM

2/11/07

You keep improving like this and you'll have NQT and then will have to join us in Seattle for :drink: and swimming.:groovy:

SwimStud
February 11th, 2007, 07:33 PM
You keep improving like this and you'll have NQT and then will have to join us in Seattle for :drink: and swimming.:groovy:

Hahaha is it much of a diversion to swing through CT on the way from NV?
I highly doubt this year...but if Uncle Sam wants to plop a lump back into my hands on 4/15 who knows. If I scrape together airfare...I'll be looking for a roomie to cut the $...just remember...
"Those aren't two pillows!"

LOL Awesome film.
For my next feat... a sub 30 open turn FR 50 :D

swim4me
February 11th, 2007, 08:31 PM
Congratulations Rich! I think its awsome that your times are that good and you aren't working with a coach. I need a coach to make me work hard, if no coach, I get lazy. I'm very impressed with your times. Well Done:woot: :woot:

Peter Cruise
February 11th, 2007, 08:34 PM
Yards or meters?

SwimStud
February 11th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Yards or meters?

Yards sadly Peter...but hey, stick around ;)

I got some video of it that I may share. I'm doing way too many strokes though. I think that's why I have a huge drop on the 100 to 200. At least on my novice analysis that would compute. More strokes = greater fatigue and thus slowing down. My 50's not bad, the 100 rolls about double the 50 but then the brakes get jammed on.

FlyQueen
February 11th, 2007, 09:11 PM
Congrats SwimStud! Keep swimming fast, working hard & stroking breast ... oh wait, is that completely in appropriate? Darn it ...

Peter Cruise
February 11th, 2007, 09:16 PM
Still very good progress, BritWit; allow yourself to benefit more from your streamline and get the full thrust from your kick & 100, 200 will come down a lot.

Allen Stark
February 11th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Great!!:woot: That 50 is impressive. Maybe you just didn't know you were a sprinter.

newmastersswimmer
February 11th, 2007, 10:09 PM
Some pretty impressive times there Rich! Keep up the good work.

I like your LOTR Avatar Peter.

Newmastersswimmer

jaegermeister
February 11th, 2007, 10:48 PM
Keep up the great work!

By the way, your current Avatar is bringing up lots of sentimental thoughts. I spent many an hour at the Big Boy in my time. I know this is NSR but I had to say it anyhow.

SwimStud
February 11th, 2007, 11:14 PM
Keep up the great work!

By the way, your current Avatar is bringing up lots of sentimental thoughts. I spent many an hour at the Big Boy in my time. I know this is NSR but I had to say it anyhow.

All you can eat breakfast for $5 or whatever it is...always good after an all night drive from NYC to Detroit!

tjburk
February 11th, 2007, 11:54 PM
Used to get the Big Boy Combo with Onion Rings!!!!! They used to have great Onion Rings!!!!!

Congrats on the times!!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!!

m2tall2
February 12th, 2007, 08:12 AM
Great job rich.

Although you are making me depressed. Less than five years ago I could go low 32s in my 50 breast. 31s if it was a relay. I've been swimming again for as long as you have and I am really stuck in my breast.

The best I've been able to go in a meet is 41.08, 1:30.29, 3:13.12.

It makes me very sad. I'm supposed to be a breaststroker, darn it!!

I don't have much time to spend working out but I feel like I just haven't been making improvements timewise with my breast. Although this week I think I have made big gains. I should try to test this at a meet again somewhere before our LMSC Championships in March.

SwimStud
February 12th, 2007, 09:21 AM
Great job rich.

Although you are making me depressed. Less than five years ago I could go low 32s in my 50 breast. 31s if it was a relay. I've been swimming again for as long as you have and I am really stuck in my breast.

The best I've been able to go in a meet is 41.08, 1:30.29, 3:13.12.

It makes me very sad. I'm supposed to be a breaststroker, darn it!!

I don't have much time to spend working out but I feel like I just haven't been making improvements timewise with my breast. Although this week I think I have made big gains. I should try to test this at a meet again somewhere before our LMSC Championships in March.

All I can say is that there was a nice chap swimming just ahead of me in the the 100 and the 50...he kept my motor running as I chased him down and he did his best to hold his lead (successfully). The last 25 of the 100 was pretty good racing--I left if all out there...truly. He went 1:17:30ish something to my 1:19:62... but I'd closed the gap.

I went for an early pull out in the 50 but it was too early and I was behind the whole race--it may not have mattered anyhow...the 3 of us in that 50 heat didn't really move positions much off of the dive.

I did the 50 pretty flat (I looked pretty flat in all my swims for some reason)...my form did not look that good (hopefuly the video of that will go up soon). Are you maybe trying to undulate too much in the 50? My 50 is almost "old style" but I take a minimal glide. I've gotta get the vid posted so u can see. Hey I'm no champ by any stretch though :)

Other things I can think off that I've been doing just 50's a la Bowman modified #3 http://www.goswim.tv/articles_commen...=3961_0_16_0_C I do that after 700 free warm up. Are you sure you're not doing too much? Have you tried a rest for a day or two then time your races? I was stunned at my leap from training to race times when I "tapered" over a week for that first meet.

Michelle, If you can't find a meet, I will happily drive up, or maybe halfway for a race/train with you if you want. It's good for me too.

m2tall2
February 12th, 2007, 09:46 AM
True, I have not done a tapered meet yet... That's hopefully worth at least a second! :)

It may actually be just about time to think about a taper for the LMSC Championship meet. It's 6 weeks out...

I wasn't originally planning on a taper because my big goal meet for the year is in July, but a mini taper could get my spirits up!

SwimStud
February 12th, 2007, 09:57 AM
True, I have not done a tapered meet yet... That's hopefully worth at least a second! :)

It may actually be just about time to think about a taper for the LMSC Championship meet. It's 6 weeks out...

I wasn't originally planning on a taper because my big goal meet for the year is in July, but a mini taper could get my spirits up!

I even kind of tapered for the meet this weekend. Instead of dong 2500Yards Mon, Wed and Fri. I ended up doing 2500 Monday and Thursday and only 1000 (fairly easy) Friday. I'll always back off a bit before a meet.

Try doing a week of taper for the NEM...2 swims only, 1500y some intensity and 1000 moderate only. There maybe be some that will aruge with me on this. I can only say what worked for, or at least didn't impair me. Since we're at the same level it'll be interesting to see.
I consistently do 3:10-3:15 200BR in training either push or dive start...so I say race environment is a big influence for me.

ande
February 12th, 2007, 12:15 PM
congratulations you made excellent improvements
you still have a lot of room to improve
I know you can and will

ande

2/11/07

Rich

SwimStud
February 12th, 2007, 12:21 PM
congratulations you made excellent improvements
you still have a lot of room to improve
I know you can and will

ande

Thanks Ande. I know I'm the jester, and I appreciate you taking the time to read my more serious posts. I'm itching to train tonight. Even the poorly shot video I have shows me "too many strokes" on the long races. I know there is time to be saved there, and I think I'm taking it too easy on the first 100 of my 200. Also working on my 0-1650 Front Crawl. I think this will help my stamina and power all around, as it's not my natural stroke--whereas Breast even badly is an old pair of Levi's. :D

And in case anyone is not sure, I'm being 100% genuine with my sentiment to the "Raz"

aquaFeisty
February 12th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Hey SwimStud,

Wow!! Great meet. I think you will surprise yourself if you really taper for the end of season meet.

Your 50 was relatively your best swim. For comparison, here's my 'good' breast times (and I'm a sprinter):
36.4, 1:18.8, 2:54.x

I think you can hammer out an amazing 200 at the end of the season, especially if you remember to work your pullouts. The fact that you've gone as fast as you have without a coach says a lot for your work ethic!! Nice job!

SwimStud
February 12th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Hey SwimStud,

Wow!! Great meet. I think you will surprise yourself if you really taper for the end of season meet.

Your 50 was relatively your best swim. For comparison, here's my 'good' breast times (and I'm a sprinter):
36.4, 1:18.8, 2:54.x

I think you can hammer out an amazing 200 at the end of the season, especially if you remember to work your pullouts. The fact that you've gone as fast as you have without a coach says a lot for your work ethic!! Nice job!

Thanks for showing your numbers Carrie. We're right there together huh? Defnitely need to figure out that 200. Maybe my warm-up was not good enough. I didn't dive...perhaps that's a key to "switching on" too. Thanks,
I modestly thought the 50 was good--nearly 3 secs over 50 yards is obviously a blessing. I still want it sub 30 though. Goals are goals.

Just as a point of note I do have a coach, well coaches, they're a number of folks on this forum.

aquaFeisty
February 12th, 2007, 04:00 PM
Thanks for showing your numbers Carrie. We're right there together huh? Defnitely need to figure out that 200. Maybe my warm-up was not good enough. I didn't dive...perhaps that's a key to "switching on" too. Thanks,
I modestly thought the 50 was good--nearly 3 secs over 50 yards is obviously a blessing. I still want it sub 30 though. Goals are goals.

Just as a point of note I do have a coach, well coaches, they're a number of folks on this forum.

Alas, Rich, don't want to deceive you... We would have been right there together about 8 years ago. That's the last time I really trained breast and the last time I swam that fast! Last year I went 36.8 in the 50, but had a paltry 1:23 and 3:01 in the 100 and 200.

And you don't have to be modest... dropping 3 sec in a 50 is fabulous! Wasn't trying to downplay all the good advice you get on the forums... there's just nothing to compare with having a really good coach actually watch you and make corrections. Too bad you can't fly out for a private session with Allen. :)

SwimStud
February 12th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Alas, Rich, don't want to deceive you... We would have been right there together about 8 years ago. That's the last time I really trained breast and the last time I swam that fast! Last year I went 36.8 in the 50, but had a paltry 1:23 and 3:01 in the 100 and 200.

And you don't have to be modest... dropping 3 sec in a 50 is fabulous! Wasn't trying to downplay all the good advice you get on the forums... there's just nothing to compare with having a really good coach actually watch you and make corrections. Too bad you can't fly out for a private session with Allen. :)

I still say we're right there and on raceday anything could happen with times as close...hmmm maybe I challenge you for an equidistant travel meet next year hehehe give you a chane to buff up :D

As for training with Allen...I could start an airfare collection...

poolraat
February 12th, 2007, 04:42 PM
As for training with Allen...I could start an airfare collection...

I'll make the first contribution.....:2cents:

Peter Cruise
February 12th, 2007, 05:17 PM
BritWit: forgive my not-too-retentive memory, but what is your age and what swimming did you do as a kid?

SwimStud
February 12th, 2007, 06:05 PM
BritWit: forgive my not-too-retentive memory, but what is your age and what swimming did you do as a kid?

Currently 37, weight 183 this morning, blue eyes, medium build. I like poetry and long romanitc walks on the beach at sunset. :laugh2:

I swam from a young age...my Grandmother worked at the pool so I was always there in the holidays. Water was my playground.
My elementary school My Sis and I were decent swimmers-she got recruited to a competition team briefly (Havering Killerwhales) I didn't. FYI my mother represented the borough in her youth, but quit when she overheard a coach comment on her having a back like a man--although he meant it as a compliment. (Just trying to show my swimmer's pedigree here)

At around 8-10 I swam in a club (Hornchurch) weekly, but never raced Friday night swim was about 2hrs I think. I stopped swiming around 11 (when my sister quit Killerwhales) and got fat, but could still swim breast faster than my friends could front crawl. I swam one 50yard (I think) race for my school aged about 12 and came 2nd. That sums it up. I was a bit fat as a kid between 11 and 15...not athletic besides a bit of rugby and badminton. That's it.

Why? lol

Peter Cruise
February 12th, 2007, 07:08 PM
Thinking that with technique gains and conditioning at 37, you've got lots of drops ahead of you. By the way, I found this photo of you after your last 200 breast...

SwimStud
February 12th, 2007, 09:55 PM
Thinking that with technique gains and conditioning at 37, you've got lots of drops ahead of you. By the way, I found this photo of you after your last 200 breast...

Gee thanks I'm touched...but Gollum has a better tan than me...

Seriously though thanks Peter and I hope so. I realise I'm riding that "not swam for years" curve at the moment...I guess we'll see where it flattens and I have to start working for time drops...but I'm not moaning...

newmastersswimmer
February 12th, 2007, 10:33 PM
O.k. Rich, its one thing to leave your complete e-harmony profile here...but this talk of touching and moaning is really starting to cross the line.

Newmastersswimmer

SwimStud
February 12th, 2007, 10:44 PM
O.k. Rich, its one thing to leave your complete e-harmony profile here...but this talk of touching and moaning is really starting to cross the line.

Newmastersswimmer

Plug your ears then! :thhbbb:

newmastersswimmer
February 12th, 2007, 10:45 PM
I shouldn't have posted that....suppose to be behaving....sorry.

SwimStud
February 12th, 2007, 10:49 PM
I shouldn't have posted that....suppose to be behaving....sorry.

Yeah you're lowering the tone of my thread!
ROFLMAO...
Jim I think we have to do a meet somewhere in NJ just for the brews after...

newmastersswimmer
February 13th, 2007, 09:05 AM
ROFLMAO...
Jim I think we have to do a meet somewhere in NJ just for the brews after.... posted by BritWit

That sounds like a real good time Rich. Thanks for the invite. Perhaps I could make it up there for a meet sometime next Fall or Spring. I have other friends in that area from here on the boards that could also be at the meet as well. Maybe the caped one could also join us too? (and Muppet and his girlfriend are from that general area too I think?)

Newmastersswimmer

SwimStud
February 13th, 2007, 09:25 AM
ROFLMAO...
Jim I think we have to do a meet somewhere in NJ just for the brews after.... posted by BritWit

That sounds like a real good time Rich. Thanks for the invite. Perhaps I could make it up there for a meet sometime next Fall or Spring. I have other friends in that area from here on the boards that could also be at the meet as well. Maybe the caped one could also join us too? (and Muppet and his girlfriend are from that general area too I think?)

Newmastersswimmer

I'm trying to get the NEM meet in which I think clashed with an proposed MD meet with Muppet and co fnds are a big challenge though right now thanks to my Jeep. However, I am adamant about getting to zones.

NJ is a drive with a coffee/lunch break for me. I can make Trenton in about 2.5 hours traffic depending.
So let's keep our eyes open. My Y is opening a 50M pool in June so that will be good for me to train in. I hope that a masters group will evolve there with the new facility.