PDA

View Full Version : Zoomers sizing?

~Wren~
January 2nd, 2007, 05:13 PM
I'm trying to figure out which size to order as I can't find any locally to try on. Size D is w6-8, Size E is w8-9.5 - I usually wear an 8, sometimes a 7.5, sometime an 8.5. :dunno: Do they run small or pretty true to size? Which would be the better bet?
Thanks!

USMSarah
January 2nd, 2007, 07:15 PM
I do find them to be true to size. I wear a 9-9.5 and the size E fits me perfectly. If you sometimes wear a 7.5 - you should probably go for the D. You want those fins to fit snug.

islandsox
January 2nd, 2007, 07:51 PM
I am having the same problem. I have a pair of red Zoomers that are a Size D but after 10-15 years of use, they are stretched out and now fit perfectly but the heel is tearing and I am constantly having to glue them.

I do know that when I first got them, I had to use thin socks due to blistering. So I am now of the opinion that I will go a size up, Size E, to best emulate what I have now and if they get loose, then I will add the socks later.

And my shoe size is 7.5 to 8, but I think more of an 8 now.

Donna

poolraat
January 2nd, 2007, 07:52 PM
You want a snug fit. I wish I had ordered mine a size smaller. When I'm doing all out swims, I sometimes throw one on my turns.