PDA

View Full Version : Calling all RMM swimmers!

Paul Smith
November 7th, 2002, 07:58 PM
Hey Team, the Holiday Invitational which has traditionally been held in Long Beach is a go in Long Beach December 13-15. The meet is Short Course Meters, usually VERY fast and a great place for us to put together some relays.

This is actually one of the few meets that holds a 400 free/medley relay (mixed/same sex) as well as an 800 free relay (mixed/same sex as well!).

Information has been posted at: www.spma.net (look under schedule).

Rooms are cheap, airfares reasonable and we've already got a group going. If your interested, email me at: PLSmith59@hotmail.com

Paul Smith
Vail Swimming

joy
November 8th, 2002, 11:38 AM
Paul
The meet is going to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada from what I have been told. They could not get the pool at Long Beach this yr. The info is on the Utah Sundevils masters website for entry and hotel accomodations. It's being held at the UNLV Buchanan Natatorium. Hope to see u all there.

rseltzer
November 8th, 2002, 03:51 PM
That's right don't end up in the wrong city. Also remember that this SPMA meet is part of the NEM SCM Challenge and we'll be competing against all of you swimmers on the left side of the country in the first ever regional team competition. Everyone participating in SPMA will be scored as if swimming for one team against Pacific Masters (LMSC Meet) GRIN (Multi-LMSC Meet) Pacific Northwest (ZONE) Southern Masters (ZONE) and New England (ZONE).

Perhaps we can get our friends in Las Vegas to publish a betting line (of course only for those who will actually be in Las Vegas to legally place such a bet).

Paul Smith
November 8th, 2002, 05:40 PM
Wow, not only do I need a "spell check" for these posts but looks like I also need to start "proofing" them as well! I actually new the meet was at UNLV, maybe it's all the years spent at altititude that caused a typo like that!!!

It's going to be a great meet regardless, I love that pool as much as Belmont!

Paul Smith
January 24th, 2003, 05:24 PM
Team RMM, keep an eye out for information on suits, t-shirts, etc. that we are getting together for nationals this spring! Email me if you'd like more detailed information.