PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Colonies Zone SCY Champs

Mark in MD
January 12th, 2007, 10:32 PM
PATRIOT MASTERS SPONSORING
2007 USMS COLONIES ZONE SHORT COURSE YARDS MEET

Join us on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, April 13, 14 and 15, 2007, at George Mason University's McKay Natatorium in Fairfax, Virginia for this event! For more information, click here. (http://www.patriotmasters.org/Colonies.April2007.Entry.pdf) Entries must be postmarked by Friday, March 30, 2007.

Mark Hurley
Colonies Zone Web Guy

jim thornton
January 17th, 2007, 06:04 PM
I think you mean short course yards meet, right?

Mark in MD
January 18th, 2007, 03:35 PM
I think you mean short course yards meet, right?

Yup. And thanks, Jim.

Warren
February 9th, 2007, 12:29 AM
any word on where the lcm champs are going to be?

jim thornton
March 21st, 2007, 11:27 PM
Mark--

If you're around, can you answer a question. To swim in the CZ meet in mid April, you got to sign up by March 30. Does this mean postmarked by March 30--or the meet officials get the stuff by March 30?

I want to go but won't know for sure until next week, which is cutting it close.

The Fortress
March 22nd, 2007, 11:21 AM
Whoops. Gotta get my form in ASAP. Hope to meet you there Jim, if you're not in Afghanistan.

Warren:

I think LC zones are hosted by the Terrapins at the U of MD pool -- even faster than GMU, I think. It should be on the pvmasters or terrapin website.

jim thornton
March 22nd, 2007, 04:32 PM
Leslie--

do you know the answer to my question about entering/postmarking?

i would love to meet you too--i am in the 50-54 range and will be swimming only freestyle if i come (shoulder soreness)

do you know any place near the pool where I and a teammate could stay without getting a second mortgage?

she would like to share a room (alas, not with me!) if you know any women travelers who might be interested

jim

The Fortress
March 22nd, 2007, 06:41 PM
Jim:

Entries must be postmarked by the 30th. I just sent my entry in today. Cheryl accepted late entries for the Patriot Classic, so she might do it for zones. Depends. Zones is a big meet with a lot more entries. I'll have to get back to you on hotels. I don't live in Fairfax, but a couple towns away. I'll see some teammates at a meet on Sat. I'll ask them about hotels. I will only be swimming the 50 free of the free events, ladies 45-49. You will find me swimming fly, back and IM of the sprint persuasion.

Leslie

P.S. Go the the website, www.patriotmasters.org (http://www.patriotmasters.org). Click on entry form. There are 5 hotels listed. Hopefully, one works. We have a "vibrant hottub atmosphere." ;)

chaos
March 24th, 2007, 06:32 PM
my gang will be staying at the hampton inn in fairfax. a couple of miles from the pool. nice rooms. hot breakfast. $85.

Leslie--

do you know the answer to my question about entering/postmarking?

i would love to meet you too--i am in the 50-54 range and will be swimming only freestyle if i come (shoulder soreness)

do you know any place near the pool where I and a teammate could stay without getting a second mortgage?

she would like to share a room (alas, not with me!) if you know any women travelers who might be interested

jim