PDA

View Full Version : How tight should jammers be?

SwimStud
January 24th, 2007, 08:33 PM
OK I've been working into shape and am wondering if my jammers may be too big now. They don't feel so snug up around the waist now.

chaos
January 24th, 2007, 11:07 PM
i believe choice "d" should be castrati at the met

poolraat
January 24th, 2007, 11:09 PM
OK I've been working into shape and am wondering if my jammers may be too big now. They don't feel so snug up around the waist now.

If you're going to live up to your new name, it's definitely "second skin".
:rofl: :rofl:

chaos
January 24th, 2007, 11:10 PM
a racing suit should take as long to put on as 2.5 times the duration of the race as a general rule for the 500 and under.

Warren
January 24th, 2007, 11:13 PM
skin tight for a racing suit. Snug for a lycra practice jammer.

Muppet
January 25th, 2007, 12:39 AM
Hilarious! I think your poll is achieving an undesired result. Thank goodness you can justify your response below, as that's I'm assuming the results you were looking for.

I voted for soprano :thhbbb:

scyfreestyler
January 25th, 2007, 11:45 AM
Mine are quite tight around the legs (compression) and fairly snug around the waist area. My waist is close to flat across the front so even with a snugly tightened string they tend to walk down a bit on pushoffs and streamlines.

SwimStud
January 25th, 2007, 11:55 AM
Ah maybe these one are fine then...
They're the Speedo Endurance ones so not "high end" racing ones.

So perhaps my jammers could be snugger for racing but...I am not dropping $50 right now. I'll get a "grab bag" pair of last season's ina smaller size..see how they feel...I'll just have to pray for something not too ghastly.

newmastersswimmer
January 25th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Ah maybe these one are fine then...
They're the Speedo Endurance ones so not "high end" racing ones.

So perhaps my jammers could be snugger for racing but...I am not dropping $50 right now. I'll get a "grab bag" pair of last season's ina smaller size..see how they feel...I'll just have to pray for something not too ghastly.
__________________ posted by B.B.

I for one think that the TYR polyester dura-fast is the best workout jammer hands down.....those grab bag jammers will be toast in 2 months!

Newmastersswimmer

SwimStud
January 25th, 2007, 12:01 PM
hmm posting anomaly...the grab bag ones are just last year's designs...

newmastersswimmer
January 25th, 2007, 09:20 PM
I'm having a little dejavu moment there Stud with your last posting...LOL!!...Didn't I already reply to that message?

Newmastersswimmer