PDA

View Full Version : What superhero are you? Unashamed Inanity Post

SwimStud
February 1st, 2007, 01:59 PM
Hulk Hulk80%; The Flash70%; Spider-Man65%; Iron Man65%; Green Lantern60%; Catwoman60%; Batman45%; Wonder Woman45%; Robin45%; Superman35%;Supergirl35%

Does this mean I'll flip out and rip everything I'm wearing except my Jammers?

"Goggle malfunction make Hulk Mad!!"

TAKE THE QUIZ http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/

USMSarah
February 1st, 2007, 02:05 PM
Superman (90%). I guess I'm mild mannered and like to help others.

Kimberlie Streed
February 1st, 2007, 02:54 PM
Would YODA count as a superhero? Quiet, thoughtful, wise & very old!

SwimStud
February 1st, 2007, 03:24 PM
Would YODA count as a superhero? Quiet, thoughtful, wise & very old!

Sorta but you have to take the quiz (which I re-added) first. Kim I sent u PM on ur other account I think.

Kimberlie Streed
February 1st, 2007, 04:14 PM
Quiz, you say!
Let me ponder while I'm away!
I'll be back tomorrow, and will let you know
if this quiz, you say,
is worthy of my time today!

The Fortress
February 1st, 2007, 04:40 PM
Turns out I'm a guy ...

It's a tie:

The Flash/Hulk 80%
Supergirl/WonderWoman 69%

Must have been the lack of a push up bra... They didn't ask about heels.

Kimberlie Streed
February 1st, 2007, 04:49 PM
Alright, having re-read the original post all the way to the link to the "quiz" and having taken said quiz; have to report that I AM SUPERMAN! ugh! Why can't I ever be WonderWoman, Supergirl or Catwoman?

In light of the above, in the theater of my mind, I choose to continue to be Yoda!

The Fortress
February 1st, 2007, 04:55 PM
Alright, having re-read the original post all the way to the link to the "quiz" and having taken said quiz; have to report that I AM SUPERMAN! ugh! Why can't I ever be WonderWoman, Supergirl or Catwoman?

In light of the above, in the theater of my mind, I choose to continue to be Yoda!

You must be too nice! :agree:

I had a lower nice score because I'm allergic to animals.

CreamPuff
February 1st, 2007, 05:07 PM
Funny timing!

I took the quiz and I'm 80% Wonder Woman.

Turns out Wonder Woman is eating out with friends tonight at the "Pig 'N Chick." Lovely. There's nothing like all you can eat BBQ. Or at least I'm assuming that's what this place serves! :laugh2:

jim clemmons
February 1st, 2007, 05:20 PM
:dunno: Supergirl?!?

Maybe I misinterpreted the thong question. Thought it was referring to footwear.

I know I answered the pushup bra one correctly.

FlyQueen
February 1st, 2007, 05:50 PM
I'm the flash - fast, athletic, and a flirt ... let's all fall over from the shock ...

Donna
I guess I'm Superman(85%), Iron Man(80%), and Green Lantern(80%)

The Fortress
I'm the flash - fast, athletic, and a flirt ... let's all fall over from the shock ...

Of course you are. Otherwise, how could you be my baby sister?

I guess all that LSD running didn't hold us back. ;)

quicksilver
February 1st, 2007, 06:19 PM
No Aquaman? or Diaperman?

Flash for me too. Funny...this was a nickname for me in college. Don't ask.

(I like animals. ...must be the high Wonder Woman percentages.)

swim4me
February 1st, 2007, 06:34 PM
Fast, athletic and flirtatious.... Hmmmmm seems to be a Butterflyer trait...... I swear I'm a Breaststroker:frustrated:

Julie Roddin
February 1st, 2007, 06:38 PM
Superman for me...80%. "You are mild-mannered, good,
strong and you love to help others." I'd say that is pretty accurate :)

poolraat
February 1st, 2007, 06:40 PM
I am -
Spider-Man - 65%
Supergirl - 58% (Must be the thong) :rofl:
The Flash - 55%

Intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility.

:rofl:

SwimStud
February 1st, 2007, 06:53 PM
Well I'm 70% Flash...

..I'm just holding the Flash back for when I meet Fly Queen at nationals...

:rofl::rofl:

born2fly
February 1st, 2007, 07:32 PM
Im 80% superman and 75% flash, Here I thought I was half Italian and half German. In any case, seems like a good mutt mixture to me :-)

swimr4life
February 1st, 2007, 07:33 PM
The Flash 95% It says I'm Fast, athletic and flirtatious. ;)
Green Lantern 80%
Spider-Man 75%
Supergirl 75%
Wonder Woman 75%
Robin 75%
Superman 65%
Hulk 50%
Iron Man 50%
Catwoman 30%
Batman 10%

~Wren~
February 1st, 2007, 07:34 PM
90% Wonder Woman - You are a beautiful princess with great strength of character.

My husband will be thrilled. He had a thing for Wonder Woman. :laugh2:

ensignada
February 1st, 2007, 08:04 PM
80% Superman

30% Wonderwoman, 25% Catwoman...must be the lack of a push-up bra.

The Fortress
February 1st, 2007, 08:15 PM
The Flash 95%

Wow, my twin too. We are quite the flashy family. :banana: :banana: :groovy: :groovy:

Hmmm.... There seems to be some connection between sprinters and The Flash ... although I see that Warren is threatening that theory.

I'm glad we have a lot of nice superman posters. Spiderman is by far my favorite comic book character/super hero movie though. So thank goodness for Poolraat and Carrie and Muppet and SwimmieAvs.

Warren
February 1st, 2007, 08:23 PM
85% superman

swimr4life
February 1st, 2007, 08:29 PM
Wow, my twin too. We are quite the flashy family. :banana: :banana: :groovy: :groovy:

Hmmm.... There seems to be a connection between sprinters and The Flash.

Yeah! The F.A.F. Sisterhood! (fast, athletic, flirtatious) or the "Flash Sistas"!

That is so funny that my twin and her baby sister all scored the same! I swear I didn't cheat!

SwimStud
February 1st, 2007, 08:31 PM
Yeah! The F.A.F. Sisterhood! (fast, athletic, flirtatious) or the "Flash Sistas"!

That is so funny that my twin and her baby sister all scored the same! I swear I didn't cheat!

Yeah strange there's so many flirts here...

aquaFeisty
February 1st, 2007, 09:09 PM
85% Spiderman, 80% the Flash...

obviously, my geeky side beat out the fast/athletic/flirtatious side...

(sounds about right!)

chaos
February 1st, 2007, 10:27 PM
three way tie - hulk -ironman - flash 75% each (thats 225%)

one of my partnerships goes by: Captain Omnipotent LLC

(you would be amazed by how many people don't know the difference between impotent and omnipotent)

Muppet
February 1st, 2007, 11:18 PM
I had an 80% Tie for Superman and Spiderman.
Flash, Supergirl (wtf) and ironman round out my top 5.
:banana:

-SuperBanana

SwimStud
February 1st, 2007, 11:22 PM
Hi, I'm Hulk. I just got my teeth whitened!

PS Wren...I have a thing for WW too :smooch:

Peter Cruise
February 2nd, 2007, 12:20 AM
Biblioman!

swimmieAvsFan
February 2nd, 2007, 08:27 AM
80% spider-man, 70% supergirl...
but if i needed rescuing, i'd much rather be rescued by SuperBanana than superman...
;)

but deep down, i'm 100% supergrover!

Ivor
February 2nd, 2007, 08:38 AM
Well the Flash came top for me, but only with 70% - barely 15% ahead of Catwoman.

Aren't English people always the baddies anyway?

The Fortress
February 2nd, 2007, 08:49 AM

Me neither. I just took it again and got pretty much the same results:

The Flash 90% Hulk 80% Supergirl 79% Wonder Woman 79%
My top 4 were the same (Spiderman 5th), with the Flash winning again.

Flash Sista!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope all goes well with Kristy today. Fingers and toes crossed!! I bet she's The Flash too.

Can someone explain to me who the Green Lantern is and what he is like?

BabsVa
February 2nd, 2007, 08:55 AM
Of course, since I don't mind wearing blue tights.

Really, it is more like Super Mom.

~Wren~
February 2nd, 2007, 09:00 AM
Hi, I'm Hulk. I just got my teeth whitened!

PS Wren...I have a thing for WW too :smooch:

WW or Lynda Carter as WW? :p

The Flash was second for me - 85%

SwimStud
February 2nd, 2007, 09:04 AM
WW or Lynda Carter as WW? :p

The Flash was second for me - 85%

anyone if they wear that costume...hmm will you wear the boots on our virtual swim next week..it'll motivate me :notworthy:

waves101
February 2nd, 2007, 09:10 AM
Green Lantern 60%. But what ever happened to the Wonder Twins? I like morphing into other things. Salmon for the sprints, flying fish for the butterfly and maybe a pirhana if I get upset.

newmastersswimmer
February 2nd, 2007, 09:15 AM
I guess all that LSD running didn't hold us back posted by the Fort in response to the FlyQueen

Wow that sounds pretty psychedelic of you two....LOL!

Yeah strange there's so many flirts here... posted by Blowfish

Hmmm ....Kind of ironic that you of all people around here would say that eh Rich?....LOL!

I came out 85% Ironman Inventor, Businessman, Genius

Followed by 75% Superman, Spiderman, and the Flash (so mabye there is a little bit of a flirt in me afterall...LOL!)

Newmastersswimmer

SwimStud
February 2nd, 2007, 09:21 AM
Yeah strange there's so many flirts here... posted by Blowfish

Hmmm ....Kind of ironic that you of all people around here would say that eh Rich?....LOL!

Newmastersswimmer

I'm not a flirt...I just like the ladies...:drink:

Muppet
February 2nd, 2007, 09:46 AM
but if i needed rescuing, i'd much rather be rescued by SuperBanana than superman...
;)

Muppets Rule!!!

poolraat
February 2nd, 2007, 10:36 AM
Can someone explain to me who the Green Lantern is and what he is like?

I can remember reading Green lantern comics as a kid but it's been so long I can't remember a thing about him.

poolraat
February 2nd, 2007, 12:18 PM
More about Green Lantern

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Lantern

hrietz
February 2nd, 2007, 12:49 PM
I am also Wonder Woman followed by Supergirl and Flash. I took the Super Villian quiz as well and ended up being Dr. Doom (blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity)...

CreamPuff
February 2nd, 2007, 01:01 PM
I am also Wonder Woman followed by Supergirl and Flash. I took the Super Villian quiz as well and ended up being Dr. Doom (blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity)...

Wonder Woman Rules - I scored her too! Need to take the Super villian quiz! Are you going to Nationals or Auburn, Heather? I hope to see you swim. Looks like you've posted some really fast times in the past year and that 35-39 is treating you well!

hrietz
February 2nd, 2007, 01:35 PM
Wonder Woman Rules - I scored her too! Need to take the Super villian quiz! Are you going to Nationals or Auburn, Heather? I hope to see you swim. Looks like you've posted some really fast times in the past year and that 35-39 is treating you well!

Thanks, Kristina!!! I actually have slowed down a little bit over the past year due to some injuries and time constraints not enabling me to train as much.

I am planning on going to Auburn and Y Nationals in Indy followed by an Aquathon in Pensacola. I am going to pass on USMS Nationals this year.

I was glad that I ended up being "Wonder Woman" (you must also wear thongs and push up bras-ha ha!!!). I noticed that you also have a pug!!! I have one as well (fawn, 3 years old, Lucy)...I think that this spring (after Nationals) we may get a black pug baby sister!!!

CreamPuff
February 2nd, 2007, 01:42 PM
Thanks, Kristina!!! I actually have slowed down a little bit over the past year due to some injuries and time constraints not enabling me to train as much.

I am planning on going to Auburn and Y Nationals in Indy followed by an Aquathon in Pensacola. I am going to pass on USMS Nationals this year.

I was glad that I ended up being "Wonder Woman" (you must also wear thongs and push up bras-ha ha!!!). I noticed that you also have a pug!!! I have one as well (fawn, 3 years old, Lucy)...I think that this spring (after Nationals) we may get a black pug baby sister!!!

We love our pug too!! His name is Frappie and he's already 5 years old with whiskers! He is the light of our life. I'm going to change my avatar to him soon.
We also looked into adoption and a "friend" for Frappie. Aren't pugs the most wonderful creation ever? My husband and I joke as to who could want kids after owning a pug?! A black pug girl sounds precious!

I hope your injuries are not too serious! I'm sorry to hear that you've not been able to train as much as you would like to - that's always tough to deal with. I know you'll bounce back (not that I ever saw a slowing down on your times!)

I look forward to seeing you at Auburn (always a fun meet - ready to race the men?!) and good luck at Indy Nats!

FlyQueen
February 2nd, 2007, 01:46 PM
;)

Super Grover is my all time favorite. He was and is still my all time favorite Sesame Street character, none of this obnoxious Elmo crap for me ... I LOVE Super Grover .... I'm determined to find a stuffed animal super Grover ....

~Wren~
February 2nd, 2007, 02:39 PM
anyone if they wear that costume...hmm will you wear the boots on our virtual swim next week..it'll motivate me :notworthy:

Would a stars & stripes racing suit and red zoomers be close enough? I think the boots might be too much drag. ;)

SwimStud
February 2nd, 2007, 02:41 PM
Would a stars & stripes racing suit and red zoomers be close enough? I think the boots might be too much drag. ;)

LMAO very 70's kitsch and patriotic of you. I'll bust out my Austin Powers style Union Jack grape smugglers and then we'll be even. Hmm how do I get my "chest-wig" to grow back quickly..

Kimberlie Streed
February 2nd, 2007, 03:10 PM
Very happy, re-did the Superhero Quiz and I've changed to Wonder Woman, much happer being the beautiful princess with great strength of character than Superman! Wanted to see how consistant I am and if I would come out the same today as yesterday. Did something different but don't know what! Think I'll stop here -- I'd like to think I'm more Wonder Woman than Superman. On to looking for the Super Villian quiz.

The Fortress
February 2nd, 2007, 03:55 PM
Found the supervillain quiz. At least I'm a woman this time. I tested twice for Mystique: "Sometimes motherly, sometimes a beautiful companion, but most of the time a deceiving vixen." Sure my husband will love to hear that ... LOL. She looks like she'd make a flashy companion for The Flash though.

#2: Dr. Doom -- we seem to be getting a lot of those. I'm sure SwimStud will be the Joker.

Caped Crusader
February 2nd, 2007, 04:34 PM
At least I'm a guy and I get to keep my cape.

80% Superman
70% Flash, Hullk

Supervillain: Dr. Doom

poolraat
February 2nd, 2007, 04:43 PM
Super Villian

Dr. Doom ----- 63%
Lex Luthor ----- 60%
Apocalypse ----- 53%
The Joker ----- 52%

Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity

SwimStud
February 2nd, 2007, 06:11 PM
I am Venom 81%

Strength, disguise and adrenaline are your greatest weapons.

Known to wear FSII with intergral hood and "Spider" motif.
I'd jus finsished a really hard set afer that Avatar. That's why the tongue is hanging out.

poolraat
February 2nd, 2007, 06:15 PM
Our local superhero.
Is it a fish? Is it a shark? No. It's Swimmingman.

Muppet
February 2nd, 2007, 06:46 PM
Super Grover is my all time favorite. He was and is still my all time favorite Sesame Street character, none of this obnoxious Elmo crap for me ... I LOVE Super Grover .... I'm determined to find a stuffed animal super Grover ....

AMEN! Red Grover sucks!:dedhorse:

The Fortress
February 2nd, 2007, 06:51 PM

Me too, me too. :banana: I refused to buy Tickle Me Elmo during that fetish and deprived my kids. But, so sad, FlyQueen, I just gave away my kids' SuperGrover, Zoe and Cookie Monster to my brother. Otherwise, I would have saved him for you .... But, on a happy note, he just had a boy yesterday -- my first nephew! :)

P.S. Look on ebay for SuperGrover or Grover.

OMG, Muppet, I thought you were never going to change your far side cow. Middle age crisis already?

:dedhorse:

Muppet
February 2nd, 2007, 07:04 PM
OMG, Muppet, I thought you were never going to change your far side cow. Middle age crisis already?
:dedhorse:

fear not, as we are fully embellishing this superhero thing, I thought I would go SuperBanana for a bit. :banana:
i will be back in full moo in no-time.

~Wren~
February 2nd, 2007, 08:13 PM
LMAO very 70's kitsch and patriotic of you. I'll bust out my Austin Powers style Union Jack grape smugglers and then we'll be even. Hmm how do I get my "chest-wig" to grow back quickly..

:laugh2: Wow, we'll be quite the pair on Monday.

If I go evil, I'd be Catwoman or Poison Ivy. I like Poison Ivy's outfit better - Catwoman's mask looks like a swimcap with ears. Yuck.

Muppet - why a cow and not an actual muppet? I have some cool muppet avis if you're interested.

FindingMyInnerFish
February 2nd, 2007, 09:26 PM
Spider Man (who knew... they didn't ask if I liked spiders!)

You are intelligent, witty, a bit geeky and have great power and responsibility.

But odd mixture... now don't go telling everyone about these results. Let this just be our little secret. ;)

Spider-Man 90%
Green Lantern 70%
Hulk 70%
Robin 65%
Superman 65%
Supergirl 62%
Wonder Woman 57%
The Flash 50%
Catwoman 30%
Batman 30%
Iron Man 25%

Muppet
February 2nd, 2007, 11:16 PM
Muppet - why a cow and not an actual muppet? I have some cool muppet avis if you're interested.

Wren, thanks for the offer. Believe you me, I have LOTS of muppet-related images all over the place. My last professional position was with frozen bakery, and as I worked with cookies as my primary project, I became synonymous with Cookie Monster. However, my favorite muppet is Sam the Eagle. There is a great picture of him hanging on the wall into MuppetVision3d at Disney MGM Studios in Orlando. As you can probably guess, that is my favorite attraction.

As for the cows, I do love me cows. Don't really know why they're my favorite animal, but they are. Steak is good too :cool:

newmastersswimmer
February 3rd, 2007, 01:46 PM
I just took the supervillian quiz....its much more of a riot IMO than the superhero quiz! I came up the Riddler 57% followed by Dr. Doom 53%.
I especially liked the questions: (which are only paraphrasings of the actual questions):

Are you willing to harm innocent bystanders to get what you want?

Do you crave power?

Do you crave wealth?

Do you believe that might makes right?

Do you use your looks to try and influence and control people?

The idea that someone out there might answer a strong yes to the first question I listed (and be completely honest about it) is pretty scarey to me.......but the quiz was definitely a riot I must say!

Newmastersswimmer

funkyfish
February 4th, 2007, 12:29 PM
Uh, how come when I did it "The Tick" showed up :)

Ok, I guess I'm more flash and iron man than tick. Maybe that's been my problem with swimming. All these years I've been trying to swim "in the water," when actually I should have been "running on top of it" :banana:

The Fortress
February 4th, 2007, 03:22 PM
Are you willing to harm innocent bystanders to get what you want?

Newmastersswimmer

There may be some people willing to harm noodlers or people not observing proper lane etiquette to get a lane to themselves? :rofl:

FlyQueen is on record as craving wealth.

I'm a proud mommy. I had my swimmer daughter take the quiz. Almost the same results as me. :agree: 80% The Flash, 73% Wonder Woman and 69% Supergirl. (She's more of a do gooder than me; that probably made up for the lack of certain undergarments.)

Sonic Swimmer78
February 8th, 2007, 12:53 PM
I'm my own hero, Sonic Man!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/Orgo65/Sonic_Man_ACU.jpg

'nuff said.

newmastersswimmer
February 8th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Nice costume Sonic Man!....But I have to admit that I'm not quite sure what the double hanging tie thing from the waist is all about though?:lolup: :lolup:

Newmastersswimmer

poolraat
February 8th, 2007, 04:12 PM
I'm my own hero, Sonic Man!

Looks like you're wearing a necktie for a breechcloth. wtf?

Sonic Swimmer78
February 9th, 2007, 11:01 AM
Don't you people know anything?!?! It's an Egyptian Style Loin-Cloth for modesty, people!!

I actually plan on making the costume for Anime and Comic Book Conventions and I'd rather not show my "bulge" if I don't have to. One thing is having a "bulge" when you're swimming in a speedo, but that's to be expected. :mad:

[Edit:] I apologize for taking things personally, but I am truly proud of this design and I treat all of my drawings like my children because they're my creations and sometimes I tend to get a little defensive when someone teases the design a bit.

newmastersswimmer
February 9th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Don't you people know anything?!?! It's an Egyptian Style Loin-Cloth for modesty, people!! posted by Sonic

Thanks for clearing all that up for us Sonic. I guess the "modesty" part has to do with why that loin cloth has to hang all the way down to your knees then....LOL!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Newmastersswimmer

Slowswim
February 9th, 2007, 11:31 AM
Great, I'm Robin!?! I don't even have a cool cape or superpowers. Just a rich uncle.:dunno:

Sonic Swimmer78
February 9th, 2007, 01:07 PM
I just had to clear things up, NewMastersSwimmer. I don't like it when either I or my artwork gets chastised. It's not nice.

newmastersswimmer
February 9th, 2007, 03:25 PM
I just had to clear things up, NewMastersSwimmer. I don't like it when either I or my artwork gets chastised. It's not nice.

posted by Sonic

Sorry if you feel that way Sonic ...I sincerely apologize if I hurt your feelings in any way....I wasn't trying to chastise you are your artwork....I was just ribbing you a little in a friendly way (at least from my perspective). I like both you and your costume (and your music). I didn't really think you were all that sensitive about it to be quite honest or I wouldn't have commented on it. I will remember to refrain from any future comments like that from now on.

Newmastersswimmer

scyfreestyler
February 9th, 2007, 06:06 PM
Re..sis...ting.....tem..p....tat...ion!

SwimStud
February 9th, 2007, 06:11 PM
Re..sis...ting.....tem..p....tat...ion!

It says inanity post.. you can't moan about silly content! ;)

scyfreestyler
February 9th, 2007, 06:14 PM
It says inanity post.. you can't moan about silly content! ;)

No moaning...but there are so many opportunities for sarcastic humor on this one page that it's not even funny! Well, maybe it is just a little funny. Just the same, I'll refrain. I think I have caused enough grief around here lately.

Sonic Swimmer78
February 10th, 2007, 06:17 PM
NewMastersSwimmer, I'm not all that sensitive about my artwork, but I do get a little bent when it's chastised.

Ever since I was growing up, I always got teased. I even got into a few fights because I got tired of it. While I did reply to your Private Message, it's cool and I'm glad you like me, and my art. I do plan on making this and am still awaiting the spandex unitard and leotard to arrive via mail so I can gather the other fabrics I need for said project. With that being said, I've always wanted to dress up like a superhero, problem was I got easily frustrated with Wall*Mart hero costumes because one, it was not only a popular hero, like Super Man or Spider-Man or something else and if that wasn't bad enough, they were the type you wear *OVER* your street clothes. What the WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! Look, If I'm going as a superhero (even a custom-made one I made myself) It better damn well be skin tight or I won't embarrass myself buy putting on something horribly saggy. It kills the "Hero Flash" and that's not how Sonic Swimmer78 does things. Superhero = Skin Tight Spandex. 'nuff said.

Got Boost
February 11th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Iron Man75%

Que Black Sabbath

I am Iron Man

Got Boost
Inventor. Businessman.

Seagurl51
February 14th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Took awhile to get here (stupid homework) but:

I'm the Green Lantern: Hot-headed. You have strong will power and a good imagination.(...amazingly close to my own personality.....)

Green Lantern 80%
The Flash 75% (at least it's second so I have some grounds to be an honourary FAF Sista)
Supergirl 63%
Wonder Woman 63%
Superman 60%
Spider-Man 60%
Robin 55%
Iron Man 55%
Batman 45%
Catwoman 45%
Hulk 40%

SuperVillan : I'm Apocalypse: You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest.

It was a pretty close race though:

Apocalypse 55%
Magneto 54%
Lex Luthor 54%
Dr. Doom 51%

newmastersswimmer
February 14th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Ever since I was growing up, I always got teased. I even got into a few fights because I got tired of it. While I did reply to your Private Message, it's cool and I'm glad you like me, and my art. I do plan on making this and am still awaiting the spandex unitard and leotard to arrive via mail so I can gather the other fabrics I need for said project. With that being said, I've always wanted to dress up like a superhero, problem was I got easily frustrated with Wall*Mart hero costumes because one, it was not only a popular hero, like Super Man or Spider-Man or something else and if that wasn't bad enough, they were the type you wear *OVER* your street clothes. What the WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! Look, If I'm going as a superhero (even a custom-made one I made myself) It better damn well be skin tight or I won't embarrass myself buy putting on something horribly saggy. It kills the "Hero Flash" and that's not how Sonic Swimmer78 does things. Superhero = Skin Tight Spandex. 'nuff said.

posted by Sonic

I think its cool that you're passionate about things like that. Since your going to make the costume, ...Does that mean you will also share a picture with us of you in the final product?....You could even make it your new avatar?

Good Luck with it.

Newmastersswimmer

SwimStud
February 14th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Sonic don't take any flack from "JimCroceMan" on costume choice...

:rofl:

newmastersswimmer
February 14th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Sonic don't take any flack from "JimCroceMan" on costume choice...
posted by BritWit

Yaeh...I'm "reflectoman" with that tan of mine.....I'll burn the corneas out of my foes with the light reflecting off of my skin....LOL!!

Newmastersswimmer

scyfreestyler
February 14th, 2007, 03:27 PM
The baddest man in the whole dang town.

newmastersswimmer
February 14th, 2007, 03:43 PM
The baddest man in the whole dang town.

posted by SCY Freestyler

And Matt shoots and scores....zing...I think we can count that one!:rofl: :rofl:

Newmastersswimmer :groovy:

FlyQueen
February 14th, 2007, 05:12 PM
I'm Venom ... hmmm .... You are Venom
Venom 61%
Mystique 53%
Dr. Doom 50%
Poison Ivy 47%
Catwoman 47%
Riddler 46%
The Joker 44%
Dark Phoenix 42%
Kingpin 41%
Lex Luthor 39%
Apocalypse 37%
Mr. Freeze 36%
Green Goblin 33%
Juggernaut 33%
Two-Face 33%
Magneto 28%

The Fortress
February 14th, 2007, 05:29 PM
Venom 61%
Mystique 53%
Dr. Doom 50%
Poison Ivy 47%

Hey, baby sister. These were my Top 4 too, except Mystique was my highest.

I guess you and Rich are the only Venoms. What a cute venomous couple. :rofl: (Sorry Matt :thhbbb: )

scyfreestyler
February 14th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Allright, I can't resist.

http://forums.usms.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=318&d=1146085103

poolraat
February 14th, 2007, 05:47 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Fortress
February 14th, 2007, 05:50 PM

http://forums.usms.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=318&d=1146085103

Gee, you're really cute Matt! And here I thought you were tall and slim from the purely voluntary lack of TF consumption.

I see we are referencing inappropriate forum topics. Hmmm ... :rofl: :thhbbb: Good god.

islandsox
February 20th, 2007, 09:51 AM
I just got around to taking this quiz; geez, was I surprised!!

Iron Man 65%
The Flash 60%
Spiderman 55%
Supergirl 55%

What a hoot!!

Donna

SwimStud
February 20th, 2007, 09:53 AM
I just got around to taking this quiz; geez, was I surprised!!

Iron Man 65%
The Flash 60%
Spiderman 55%
Supergirl 55%

What a hoot!!

Donna

After your 18 mile swim you'll be "Wrought-Iron Man"

:rofl: :rofl:

islandsox
February 20th, 2007, 09:59 AM
Very funny, Swim Stud. I was more thinking after 18 miles I will be either Dead Man or Jello Man or Basket Woman.:rofl:

Donna

jonblank
February 23rd, 2007, 11:43 AM
Somehow, I'm Underdog...

newmastersswimmer
February 23rd, 2007, 12:09 PM
Somehow, I'm Underdog... posted by Jon Blank

Well that's definitely NOT the case when your competing as a Masters swimmer!! ..LOL!

Newmastersswimmer

ande
February 24th, 2007, 04:20 PM
here's my score

You are Superman

Superman 65%
Spider-Man 65%
Robin 65%
Catwoman 65%
Hulk 60%
Iron Man 60%
Supergirl 55%
Green Lantern 55%
Wonder Woman 45%
The Flash 40%
Batman 20%
You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.

poolraat
February 24th, 2007, 04:44 PM
here's my score

You are Superman

You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.

This sounds like you.

SweetGirl
February 25th, 2007, 12:29 PM
I am 90% Spiderman, 80% Superman, 72% Robin and 60% Batman. Fun quiz. :)

Sonic Swimmer78
February 26th, 2007, 01:02 AM

posted by Sonic

I think its cool that you're passionate about things like that. Since your going to make the costume, ...Does that mean you will also share a picture with us of you in the final product?....You could even make it your new avatar?

Good Luck with it.

Newmastersswimmer

I will post a pic of yours truly with the costume. ...I might also make it my new avatar.

However, I'll be finally getting the unitard on Monday!! I can't wait to put it on to see how it feels!! Oooooooh the softness of Spandex!! :p

SwimStud
February 26th, 2007, 08:47 AM
I will post a pic of yours truly with the costume. ...I might also make it my new avatar.

However, I'll be finally getting the unitard on Monday!! I can't wait to put it on to see how it feels!! Oooooooh the softness of Spandex!! :p

shave first!

Sonic Swimmer78
February 26th, 2007, 10:58 AM
Oh my God!!! :lol: Oh my God!!! I'll remember that.