PDA

View Full Version : St. Patty's Meet

tjburk
February 22nd, 2007, 09:21 AM
Anybody else going this year? Haven't been to this one in a few years, definitely trying to go this year!!!!!

Donna
February 22nd, 2007, 06:03 PM
I'll see you there. This was a great meet last year. Looking forward to the trip.

swimr4life
February 27th, 2007, 02:10 PM
YESSSSS! I'm going! I don't know how I'll swim but I'm just eager to swim in a meet again! I've been out of the water a lot due to shoulder/neck problems and family health problems. We are all on the mend now. I haven't been to a big meet in so long! I'm just happy to compete and I'll just look at this as a "starting point" to improve from!

I can't wait to see all my swim buddies again. Tracy, I haven't seen you since the Sate HS meet last year! I hope you are doing well. Donna, I look forward to seeing you again!

tjburk
February 27th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Beth, I went to the Dixie Zone SCY meet a couple of weeks ago. First meet in a while for me....actually training with a team now that has a coach!! YAY! Was at the HS State Meet this year, but not as a coach. Just as a dad this year....took a year off of coaching to try and fix some personal stuff. Looking at possibly coaching again next year, and we are looking into starting a Y team down here......we'll see. Will be good to see you, hopefully that shoulder problem will go away!!!!!

Donna
February 27th, 2007, 08:39 PM
Looking forward to seeing everyone again. I will be pushing through this meet with no real rest and high yardage (7800 today). I really want to keep my training going through this one so my 1000 and 500 should be fairly good, but the sprints might be alittle hard at this point. So my sprints are just for fun this time, takes all the pressure off.

KEEP HEALTHY!

Donna

tjburk
March 9th, 2007, 08:12 PM
Psyche Sheets are up on the Dixie Zone Site!!!

Donna
March 18th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Great job everyone! Ed, you and your officials put on a really fine event!

Donna