PDA

View Full Version : Head Masters Coach Needed, Torrance CA

laswimguy
March 13th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Hi, We are a USMS registered masters swim team of about 40 members. We really have alot of fun! We are seeking a head coach/coaching team. We swim mornings 5-6:30 M, Tu, Th, F and 5:30-6:30 on Saturdays. We are a registered CA non-profit organization with by-laws and articles of incorporation. We are a very friendly team and pro-active board of directors. We go to short and long course Nationals every year and some of our swimmers did really well at Stanford! :D

We have a standing agreement with the City of Torrance for a short course and long course pool (summer), but we are not allowed to host meets.

If you are interested please email me your resume (click on laswimguy or message me through this forum), experience and salary requirements. This is a part time job that is 8 hours a week deck time plus your prep.

laswimguy
May 2nd, 2007, 07:25 PM
Just wanted to thank the applicants we've had, but unfortunately due to their busy schedules we still have the position open. USMS cover story's Jim McConica has even joined us for a few workouts! PM me or post on this thread! Thanks, LAswimguy