PDA

View Full Version : NSR. Separated at Birth?

SwimStud
April 24th, 2007, 03:26 PM
Picture this: Karen Duggan & SwimStud; both inane...possibly insane.
Were they separated at birth by an "evildoing external force" such as the pole? Or are they the same person masquerading as two separate identities?
You make the call...

swimr4life
April 24th, 2007, 03:29 PM
Swim Stud, I have met Karen Duggan and you sir are no Karen Duggan! :thhbbb: Just kidding with you Richie Rich. You two do have simillar wonderful senses of humor though!

Karen Duggan
April 24th, 2007, 03:34 PM
What is NSR? If I am two people, I need to know what I AM SAYING!!!!

I voted for "too scary to think about!"

I'm a wigwam, I'm a teepee (tipi), I'm a wigwam, I'm a teepee, I'm a wigwam, I'm a teepee.... I'm too tense! I love me :smooch:

:rofl:

SwimStud
April 24th, 2007, 03:36 PM
LMAO who dissed me with the 12000 votes? Hilarious!

The Fortress
April 24th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Yes, you both are really weird and funny, in a cool way.

But how exactly are there 200 votes in one category already? Odd. Crap, it's up to 12,000 now. Must go up each post. You got a mod on you, Rich. LMAO.

I'm glad I have my own separated at birth twin, my sweet sprinting FAF Draculina with one bad shoulder. Just like me. :smooch:

I vote for the teepee and the pole.

imspoiled
April 24th, 2007, 03:56 PM
Wow 12000 votes! This got a better response than the CZ dinner!

Too horrific to think about!

Stud, I love ya, but you would look really silly in a girl suit! Besides, you've alreay been melded with the Fortress in another thread. I am sensing a multiple personality disorder at work!

:smooch:
Dana

FlyQueen
April 24th, 2007, 04:21 PM
The 12,000 votes is killing me ... very funny ...

aquaFeisty
April 24th, 2007, 05:21 PM
Heehee, I believe Jim Matysek has struck!! Best to stay on the good side of the forum gods!!

swimr4life
April 24th, 2007, 05:33 PM
Jim...you're a funnny guy!:rofl:

matysekj
April 24th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Wish I could take credit for that, but I can't. After a little admin-style sleuthing, I've found that someone else edited this poll. Very funny, and an appropriate adult beverage will be purchased for this prankster at our next get-together. :bow: :drink:

By the way, I voted for the option with 12,000 replies before seeing that there were so many of them!

Karen Duggan
April 24th, 2007, 05:56 PM
I suspect the Commander-in-Chief of USMS... he's done some similar things in the past.

islandsox
April 24th, 2007, 07:01 PM
The 12,000 votes is killing me ... very funny ...

Okay you twits, don't you KNOW who jimmied the polling? It's the Pole and it has left the Mariner's Stadium from the Horror Flick because we are all over here trying to figure out is Karen SwimStud or not....Sheesh, I could even figure this one out and I suffer from brain fry all the time due to the heat here. The Pole is following us everywhere we go and it is both pissed and confused that Karen might be a wigwam or teepee.

Rob Copeland
April 24th, 2007, 09:45 PM
I suspect the Commander-in-Chief of USMS... he's done some similar things in the past.
Darn busted, again... But I've seen Karen swim. RHIP

SwimStud
April 24th, 2007, 10:27 PM
Darn busted, again... But I've seen Karen swim. RHIP

Nevertheless it was very funny. What's RHIP?
A new (or possibly forgotten) acronym to me.

Rob Copeland
April 24th, 2007, 11:25 PM
What's RHIP?
A new (or possibly forgotten) acronym to me.Possibly forgotten…
from Star Trek Episode 16 - The Menagerie (Part I) or Episode 20 – Arena

RHIP Rank has (Hath) it privileges.

poolraat
April 24th, 2007, 11:30 PM

This takes me back to my army days.

The Fortress
April 24th, 2007, 11:31 PM
Possibly forgotten…
from Star Trek Episode 16 - The Menagerie (Part I) or Episode 20 – Arena

OMG. I have new respect for our fearless leader becasuse he obviously loves Star Trek. Swoon.

Rob Copeland
April 25th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Fearless leader??? Does that make you Natasha Fatale?

swimr4life
April 25th, 2007, 10:17 AM

Thanks for the memories! That used to be my FAVORITE cartoon years ago!

The Fortress
April 25th, 2007, 10:21 AM

Well, dollink, I don't know. I guess I don't mind being an intelligent doer of criminal misdeeds. But taking orders from a guy all the time? No thanks. :rofl: Now, if it was Captain Kirk or Jean Luc Picard (is that still Peter Cruise?), I might reconsider.

Karen Duggan
April 25th, 2007, 11:44 AM
Jean Luc has one of the sexiest voices EVER! :hug:
I was a newgenerationTREKKIE for awhile- I couldn't really get into the VERY cheesy Shatner episodes (although the Tribbles were cute!), but the newer ones were entertaining :) I even like Whoopi Goldberg's character, and I can't stand her otherwise!

Alas, Little Einsteins and Pokemon are my genre now ;)

The Fortress
April 25th, 2007, 12:18 PM
Alas, Little Einsteins and Pokemon are my genre now ;)

There was a period in my life where I knew all 243 pokemon characters then in existence. :groovy: You can have all my kids' Charizard & Pikachu cards. They just sit in my closet now. LOL. I think you have yug-i-oh right around the corner... Have fun with that. I sat for hours playing the card game ...

aquaFeisty
April 25th, 2007, 02:31 PM
"We're going on a trip in our favorite rocketship. Shooting through the sky, Little Einsteins!"
During the daytime, the squirt and I watch the morning shows on Disney Channel (Little Einsteins and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse are Meg's favorites) and of course, Elmo!

My husband recently discovered that our local library has entire seasons of all the Star Treks (original, Next Generation, Deep Space Nine, Voyager, Enterprise) available for a 2 week rental for $1. As you can imagine, we've been watching a lot of Star Trek around here after the squirt goes to bed. The original series drives me nuts, but the later ones aren't so bad so as a matter of self-preservation I've started to like some of them. Geez, I hope my husband doesn't read this and catch that admission!

Karen Duggan
April 25th, 2007, 03:17 PM
"Come on, let's go, Little Einsteins..."
It's actually cute. Carrick, my 3 year old, knows what adaggio, forte, etc. mean!

He also loves Diego. As I held up one of his cards one day, I said, "Hey, Carrick, nice crocodile." He replied indignantly, "It's a Capin, mama." And at that, I had been told. I'll go back to Barney, I don't have to take this ;)

Peter Cruise
April 25th, 2007, 06:10 PM
I actually watched most of the original Star Trek episodes on tv as they aired, very cheesy now, but back then, refreshing. Run don't walk, to rent 'Galaxy Quest' which is a good-natured sendup of a show very like the original Trek. Very funny and actually has one of my favourite brief scenes of all time (aliens hitting the windshield of the spaceship).

poolraat
April 25th, 2007, 06:14 PM
I actually watched most of the original Star Trek episodes on tv as they aired, very cheesy now, but back then, refreshing. Run don't walk, to rent 'Galaxy Quest' which is a good-natured sendup of a show very like the original Trek. Very funny and actually has one of my favourite brief scenes of all time (aliens hitting the windshield of the spaceship).

I saw most of the original series in the original airing too. No desire to watch them again. And the series that followed I never had any interest in either. I did enjoy the movies though.

Galaxy Quest is a good one.

FindingMyInnerFish
April 25th, 2007, 06:29 PM
As an INFP and a very, very small minority of the population, I had originally felt obligated to vote for the option that had the least votes, but that seemed too hostile for my sensitive and anxious self, so I voted for the one with the second fewest votes, that yes they are one and the same. The plot thickens....

aquaFeisty
April 25th, 2007, 07:12 PM
we own Galaxy Quest!

we also own the entire Star Trek - The Animated Series from the 70s on DVD. you want to talk about cheese...

Karen Duggan
April 25th, 2007, 08:35 PM
Is there wine with that cheese? :D

Speaking of... Did anyone ever play this ridiculous game in college? You pick a TV show to watch with all of your friends. Everybody picks a character. (Much beer is required, BTW) Each time you hear that person's name you have to have a drink. My husband did this with Dallas on Friday nights! Sure wouldn't want to be JR unless I had had a day I'd like to forget!

ensignada
April 25th, 2007, 09:38 PM

Galaxy Quest is one of my absolute favorites. How can you not love Alan Rickman shouting "I've done Shakespeare, dammit!"

Karen Duggan
April 26th, 2007, 10:38 PM
I'm going to start a great movie quotes thread... here I go.