PDA

View Full Version : Custom avatar?

smontanaro
April 25th, 2007, 01:04 PM
How do I create a custom avatar? On my "edit avatar" page I only see two choices: no avatar or select from a predefined icon. I see people with obvious custom avatars. How's that done?

Thx,

Skip

SwimStud
April 25th, 2007, 01:18 PM
How do I create a custom avatar? On my "edit avatar" page I only see two choices: no avatar or select from a predefined icon. I see people with obvious custom avatars. How's that done?

Thx,

Skip

Skip I thnk u need 100 posts. Start a thread on TI vs Traditional swimming and then reply to each response.. you'll hit 100 really quick LOL

Rob Copeland
April 25th, 2007, 01:46 PM
Skip,

You only need 30 posts before you can set your custom avatar. 6 to go!

SwimStud
April 25th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Skip,

You only need 30 posts before you can set your custom avatar. 6 to go!

He should still start the thread I suggested though Rob... to get a good feel for the forum hahaha

smontanaro
April 25th, 2007, 04:50 PM
Start a thread on TI vs Traditional swimming and then reply to each response.. you'll hit 100 really quick LOL

I can guess where that would get me!!! If the threshold is 30 I'll take the more conservative approach and just whenever the opportunity arises to denigrate breaststrokers and sprinters (that is, people with more talent than I have). I'll reach 30 posts in short order and all the freestyle and distance folks will still like me. :D

See? I'm catching on already!

Skip

SwimStud
April 25th, 2007, 04:51 PM
I can guess where that would get me!!! If the threshold is 30 I'll take the more conservative approach and just whenever the opportunity arises to denigrate breaststrokers and sprinters (that is, people with more talent than I have). I'll reach 30 posts in short order and all the freestyle and distance folks will still like me. :D

See? I'm catching on already!

Skip

OK you just made the list buddy!

;) :joker:

shark
May 1st, 2007, 02:32 PM
breaststrokers and sprinters (that is, people with more talent than I have).

What makes you think people who don't swim far and those that swim underwater most of the time are more talented than those of us who can go the distance at any distance. At my age stamina is more important than speed or beauty. (worms anyone?)