PDA

View Full Version : *reminder

Seagurl51
April 27th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Check out the baseball thread in the other forum. I'm too lazy to retype it all here.........or copy and paste for that matter.

newmastersswimmer
April 27th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Check out the baseball thread in the other forum. I'm too lazy to retype it all here.........or copy and paste for that matter.

Damn Lazy younger generation! ...uhumm...cough...cough...excuse me did I just say that out loud? :thhbbb: :rofl:

SwimStud
April 27th, 2007, 03:05 PM

PM Rob Copeland to ask him nicely to move it...

Seagurl51
April 27th, 2007, 03:39 PM
Damn Lazy younger generation! ...uhumm...cough...cough...excuse me did I just say that out loud? :thhbbb: :rofl:

As member of the hopeless younger generation, I would like to make it aware to you, the other guys, our rules.

Seeing as it is finals seasons, we reserve the right to laze, and free load by any and all means necessary and often find ways to do so at the expense of others so as to perserve our much needed "Summer Beer Fund." Furthermore we reserve the right to lock ourselves inside away from the sunshine so as to pump out paper after paper that the older generation sees fit to assign at the most popular time of the year, without inquering as to wheter or not we are actually working. We give no sneak peeks of assignments, just be patient. All proceedings are done behind closed doors for a reason. We reserve this right until said finals season is over at which time we rejoice by drinking and playing frisbee outside and will most likely ignore any attempts at teaching, learning, or moral guidance.