PDA

View Full Version : Song Used in Phelps' Speedo Commercial?!

swimmer_steph
April 30th, 2007, 12:43 PM
Hey Guys,

Please forgive me if this has been covered. I did a search and couldn't find it - so here goes:

:bow: Please, for the love of chlorine, can anyone tell me the name of the song/artist featured in Speedo's remixed Phelps' commercial?! I have spent over an hour searching for it online. Here's the link:

http://www.speedousa.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/content.page/nodeID/d696fcdf-d770-4827-a371-e4bfb60f30e0/

It's driving me crazy!!!

Seagurl51
April 30th, 2007, 12:58 PM
Oh....the commerical does have a song. That was the last thing I noticed.................;)

I don't know what song it is, but I bet if you e-mail Speedo customer service or call that they'd be able to tell you.

imspoiled
April 30th, 2007, 01:37 PM
Sorry, can't listen to the sound at work, but did anyone else notice that they're advertising the FS-PRO??? Hello, all the video I saw from world's, MP was wearing a FSII jammer or full leg skin. I didn't see him sport the PRO, but they are touting his 7 gold medals & 5 World records in the darn thing.

swimmieAvsFan
April 30th, 2007, 01:47 PM
Sorry, can't listen to the sound at work, but did anyone else notice that they're advertising the FS-PRO??? Hello, all the video I saw from world's, MP was wearing a FSII jammer or full leg skin. I didn't see him sport the PRO, but they are touting his 7 gold medals & 5 World records in the darn thing.

actually it was an FS-PRO. apparently speedo made custom ones for the world championship team that looked, at least color-wise, the same as the FSII. or at least that's what i've seen written about it...

and i can listen to the sound at work, but i'm not sure what the song is. it sounds like something that would be good for a mp3 player at a meet though. gotta love good pump up songs!
:)

imspoiled
April 30th, 2007, 02:03 PM
Thanks Mollie.

That's pretty lame on Speedo's part. Why do the rest of us have to wear ugly black or blue ones? Blah! I want red, or purple, or....Sorry, that spoiled side is showing. Again.
:dedhorse:

smontanaro
April 30th, 2007, 02:33 PM
it sounds like something that would be good for a mp3 player at a meet though. gotta love good pump up songs!

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/style_emoticons/default/idea.gif Seems like a thread topic with promise...

Skip

newmastersswimmer
April 30th, 2007, 02:34 PM
Thanks Mollie.

That's pretty lame on Speedo's part. Why do the rest of us have to wear ugly black or blue ones? Blah! I want red, or purple, or....Sorry, that spoiled side is showing. Again.
:dedhorse:

How about a nice twizzlers pattern for your FS Pro Dana? :D

imspoiled
April 30th, 2007, 03:11 PM
How about a nice twizzlers pattern for your FS Pro Dana? :D

Now you're thinking! But, it has to make my tummy look flat & my hips look small...Voila! The Speedo FS-Twizzlers swim girdle!

swimmer_steph
April 30th, 2007, 04:01 PM
actually it was an FS-PRO. apparently speedo made custom ones for the world championship team that looked, at least color-wise, the same as the FSII. or at least that's what i've seen written about it...

and i can listen to the sound at work, but i'm not sure what the song is. it sounds like something that would be good for a mp3 player at a meet though. gotta love good pump up songs!
:)

Exactly! I have a SwiMP3 and a Freestyle Audio DMP and I need this song. :banana: