PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to the Masters' Masquerade Ball...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

MOONBEAM
May 2nd, 2007, 09:10 PM
It is a land of green hills and beautiful castles where the skies are blue, the air is clear, and the temperatures Heaven-like. The moat has golden drawbridges and a party is in the air. Great horse-drawn carriages with stallions are on the grounds awaiting to bring all of the masters' swimmers from around the forum into a place of beauty, intrigue, and suspense. Great games and food will be offered with the only entrance fee being that you come completely disguised if possible. And as I am a forum swimmer whom you know very well under another name, I will, for this thread, be known to you only as Moonbeam.

Please accept this invitation to join in the Masters' Masquerade Ball. As the games progress, and we move ourselves throughout the castle, we will venture into unknown territory which you will provide along the way. For the grand prize, we will attempt to prod one another to figure out who is really under the disguises. Clues and hints will be written. As the disguises are discovered, those swimmers will create a new group dedicated to helping others to expose the remaining "unknowns." The group that will be doing this will be known as "The Sprinters" because they do things way too fast. Those whose disguises remain unknown will be known as "The Masks."

One reward as a person is "discovered" will be to roast that discovered person on the forum, as well as to write great sentimental things and words of admiration, too.

Please begin now by creating your new disguises so all of us are completely unknown to one another. When more than five people are in disguise, the games will begin. This is when the horse-drawn carriages will begin to bring the people to the Masquerade.

As you enter the castle, please leave your USMS Registration Card with the butler. And if you swam today, be sure to shower to rid yourself of either saltwater or chlorine, please. All of these things are clues....and when a person decides to challenge one in disguise and fails (honor system), that person will be either banned to the torture chamber or have to swim the moat which is one-half mile around the castle.

As I am already at the castle awaiting others to be delivered by carriage, I will begin with clues about myself. My disguise is one of short, blonde fur and is exotic in nature. My headdress has teal green feathers with pearls and pumice adorning it. My arms are toned as well as my legs are long so the Tarzan look compliments me. Don't guess me yet, these are the beginning clues.

New Rule: if a person does not have an alias (disguise), they can participate, but if they manage to "unmask" someone, they will be penalized by either working at the castle, swimming the moat, etc.

Come one, come all...

Moonbeam

Pegasus
May 2nd, 2007, 09:20 PM
Can I bring my new Playboy magazine featuring Amanda Beard and my Jack Daniels? You only mentioned food.

MOONBEAM
May 2nd, 2007, 09:22 PM
Duh, NO. Ms. Beard won't be in disguise, she'll been au naturel and will be exposed. Ugh. Who's Jack Daniels?

Pegasus
May 2nd, 2007, 09:23 PM
Who's Jack Daniels?

You must be a chick.

MOONBEAM
May 2nd, 2007, 09:29 PM
Pegasus, get with the program. I am chicklet to you.

clownfish
May 2nd, 2007, 09:34 PM
Pegasus, get with the program. I am chicklet to you.

And who are you to me, Fair Moonbeam?

Sorority Girl
May 2nd, 2007, 09:39 PM

You're a charmer and a flirt, clownfish!

If there's a party, I am so totally in!!!! Are there party favors?

A disguise? I'll come as a retiree. :joker: :banana:

MOONBEAM
May 2nd, 2007, 09:43 PM

The castle keyholder and moat thrower-iner.

MOONBEAM
May 2nd, 2007, 09:45 PM
You're a charmer and a flirt, clownfish!

If there's a party, I am so totally in!!!! Are there party favors?

A disguise? I'll come as a retiree. :joker: :banana:

You want favors already? It's only been 5 minutes since the carriages pulled up.

The Fortress
May 2nd, 2007, 10:12 PM
"The Sprinters" because they do things way too fast. Those whose disguises remain unknown will be known as "The Masks."

I'm not sure "participating members" should be allowed to diss on sprinters. :thhbbb: I guess you're either a sprinter dissing on yourself or one of the myriad distance junkies on the forum. No one else would bother.

Do regulars get to play your game too? :joker:

SwimStud
May 2nd, 2007, 10:28 PM
Colonel Mustard, in the library with the Candlestick!

Did I win?:rofl:

tjburk
May 2nd, 2007, 10:36 PM
No, No, No.....Professor Plum in the Kitchen with a Knife!!!!
I WIN:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :groovy: :rofl:

SwimStud
May 2nd, 2007, 10:39 PM
No, No, No.....Professor Plum in the Kitchen with a Knife!!!!
I WIN:applaud: :applaud: :applaud: :groovy: :rofl:
I always thought regardless of the outcome of the game that whoever had Ms Scarlett in the Bedroom with the rope was the real winner!
:dedhorse: :rofl:

matysekj
May 2nd, 2007, 10:43 PM
I always thought regardless of the outcome of the game that whoever had Ms Scarlett in the Bedroom with the rope was the real winner!

Rich, that line is worthy of a Threadie nomination. I almost choked on a pretzel when I read it.

tjburk
May 2nd, 2007, 10:43 PM
You know....besides the top of your head.....you have a point!!!! JK:rofl:

ensignada
May 2nd, 2007, 10:44 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

SwimStud
May 2nd, 2007, 10:50 PM
hehehe I'm glad I can give you all a giggle...

Le nageur
May 2nd, 2007, 11:01 PM
Oui Moonbeam, this looks like a good game. I will play along for now. So what happens next?

FindingMyInnerFish
May 2nd, 2007, 11:04 PM
Maybe I should disguise as a fish... no one will recognize me. I'd have to rename myself "finding my inner person."

... although I'll have to rethink this now that I've given myself away....

The Fortress
May 2nd, 2007, 11:08 PM
Oui Moonbeam, this looks like a good game. I will play along for now. So what happens next?

No frenchies except Solar Energy and me allowed! But I think what happens next is you pray to meet Miss Scarlet. Where is she?

FMIF:

I expected more from you. Really. That's no disguise. And don't be mentioning that ultra runner BF either. Or any OW stuff. Or any drinking and partying. :rofl:

Maybe we should just start a poll on whether "The Masks" take naps. That'll separate out everyone.

clownfish
May 2nd, 2007, 11:16 PM
Will no one come play with poor, lonely Clownfish?

FlowerPower
May 2nd, 2007, 11:17 PM
Hello MoonBeam. I'm new here (wink wink). Whats all this masters swimming stuff all about exactly??

Pegasus
May 2nd, 2007, 11:17 PM

You drop acid and get a room with Miss Scarlet and drink Jack Daniels and ... and out other forumites in disguise.

Clownfish:

Are you the colonel or Miss Scarlet? Dude, it sounds like you need a room too.

FlowerPower
May 2nd, 2007, 11:19 PM
Hey Clown Fish I'm up for playing games.....Nice to meet you! Has anyone guessed my true identity yet?

ensignada
May 2nd, 2007, 11:21 PM
Edited: Too easy for Rich to misinterpet!

newmastersswimmer
May 2nd, 2007, 11:25 PM
Edited: Too easy for Rich to misinterpet!

So it was plain straight to the point American style English then? ....LOL!!:thhbbb: :rofl:

Bork

clownfish
May 2nd, 2007, 11:30 PM
Your profile picture reflects your love of the natural world, Flower Power.

Perhaps we can stroll the castle gardens later...

clownfish
May 2nd, 2007, 11:32 PM
You drop acid and get a room with Miss Scarlet and drink Jack Daniels and ... and out other forumites in disguise.

Clownfish:

Are you the colonel or Miss Scarlet? Dude, it sounds like you need a room too.

I'm in touch with both my masculine and feminine sides...you?

Pegasus
May 2nd, 2007, 11:35 PM

Me? I've got the pole.

poolraat
May 2nd, 2007, 11:45 PM

I'm not going there. :thhbbb:

YBDRY
May 2nd, 2007, 11:50 PM
I've been away for a while and I return to this? What's the world coming to anyway? I guess I'll have to stick around a while and enjoy the fun.

FlowerPower
May 2nd, 2007, 11:59 PM
Your profile picture reflects your love of the natural world, Flower Power.

Perhaps we can stroll the castle gardens later...

Why you are making me blush clownfish!! It was actually an off day when I had that old pic taken.....You sound like a real gentleman! I trust you wouldn't take advantage of poor little ole me now on this so called "stroll around the castle gardens" now (wink wink)....But aren't you some kind of androgynous freak though??

clownfish
May 3rd, 2007, 12:11 AM
No more androgynous than you, dear FlowerPower.

SweetGirl
May 3rd, 2007, 12:12 AM
Hello MeanBeam.

Meanbeam is not very nice! I like Moonbeam. I like Clownfish too, even thought he's lonely. I'm sure we can all work together to figure out the masquerade. Although the "androgynous freaks" make it more difficult ...

:smooch: :hug: (I'm hoping we can hug and kiss on this thread.)

FlowerPower
May 3rd, 2007, 12:21 AM
Meanbeam is not very nice! I like Moonbeam. I like Clownfish too, even thought he's lonely. I'm sure we can all work together to figure out the masquerade. Although the "androgynous freaks" make it more difficult ...

:smooch: :hug: (I'm hoping we can hug and kiss on this thread.)

Oops!! I swear I didn't do that on purpose! I don't know why I typed Meanbeam instead of Moonbeam? My posting was nice (other than the mistake of misspelling Moonbeam's name that is) It was just an honest mistake I swear! I am not a mean person and I just wanted to make friends with Moonbeam. We both have very care free earthy kind of names. Please accept my deepest apologies Moonbeam and to you also Sweet Girl. I will try to be much more careful to make sure I am posting the names correctly from now on!

BTW I have edited that message now so that the name is spelled correctly!

newmastersswimmer
May 3rd, 2007, 12:26 AM
I'm not going there. :thhbbb:

Hey I'm in touch with my feminine side.....Its cool to be in touch with your feminine side clownfish!!....and same to flowerpower and everyone else here for that matter....

Bork

FlowerPower
May 3rd, 2007, 12:28 AM
No more androgynous than you, dear FlowerPower.

I'm just messing with you clownfish. I have nothing against a little adrogeny. You seem like a nice guy to me.

After reflecting on my posting to you clownfish I have decided that referring to you in the manner I did was a very poor choice of words on my part. I really should not have said that. I was only trying to tease you a little for saying that you were in touch with both your masculine and feminine sides. There is nothing wrong (and certainly nothing "freakish") about being androdgynous IMO. I feel kind of bad now and I apologize to anyone who may have found that comment to be offensive. I would be honored to stroll the castle grounds with someone like you clownfish (if you will still have me that is?)

FindingMyInnerFish
May 3rd, 2007, 06:52 AM
No frenchies except Solar Energy and me allowed! But I think what happens next is you pray to meet Miss Scarlet. Where is she?

FMIF:

I expected more from you. Really. That's no disguise. And don't be mentioning that ultra runner BF either. Or any OW stuff. Or any drinking and partying. :rofl:

Maybe we should just start a poll on whether "The Masks" take naps. That'll separate out everyone.

Drat! All my potential material barred! This calls for desperate measures! Must think this through over a :drink:

MOONBEAM
May 3rd, 2007, 07:35 AM
You may participate without a disguise, but if you unmask someone, you get penalized.

Meanbeam? You ain't seen nothin' yet.

And, I think I know who Flower Power is but if I am wrong this early in the game, I'll have to either swim the moat or be thrown into the torture chamber where regular forumites can do what they want with me!!! EEK!!

MOONBEAM
May 3rd, 2007, 07:42 AM
Now, into the carriages everyone, we are "heding" to the castle. Decide who you want to ride with, please don't bicker about the seating or you will have to push the carriage. Once at the castle, raise your hand so I can see you :rofl: .

Moonbeam

FlowerPower
May 3rd, 2007, 09:48 AM
Now, into the carriages everyone, we are "heding" to the castle. Decide who you want to ride with, please don't bicker about the seating or you will have to push the carriage. Once at the castle, raise your hand so I can see you :rofl: .

Moonbeam

I want to sit next to clownfish to show him that I am not really a bad person. If I can get in good with him, then maybe he will still take me for that stroll around the castle gardens he promised me after we arrive there? Maybe I should have taken a better profile picture? I wasn't feeling particularly pretty that day but Oh well I guess I will stick with it since I can't find any other pictures of me to post right now!

geochuck
May 3rd, 2007, 10:07 AM
I am going as a TIger now did I spell that right.

The Fortress
May 3rd, 2007, 10:15 AM
I am going as a TIger now did I spell that right.

Don't be stealing my disguise! :thhbbb: I'll just bring my shoulder in a wheelbarrow. That'll really fool everyone.

I think I may know who FlowerPower and Clownfish and Sorority Girl are, but regulars aren't allowed to out anyone I see ... So I will remain silent as a Fortress.

MOONBEAM
May 3rd, 2007, 10:16 AM
I want to sit next to clownfish to show him that I am not really a bad person. If I can get in good with him, then maybe he will still take me for that stroll around the castle gardens he promised me after we arrive there? Maybe I should have taken a better profile picture? I wasn't feeling particularly pretty that day but Oh well I guess I will stick with it since I can't find any other pictures of me to post right now!

Oh, Noooo, not even on the castle grounds and we have people wanting to date already. Is that your drivers license picture?

Caped Crusader
May 3rd, 2007, 10:27 AM
Moonbeam: I'm not raising my hand. I see that I'm already properly attired to attend. No disguise needed. I know who you are.

islandsox
May 3rd, 2007, 10:30 AM
So we can participate without a disguise?

newmastersswimmer
May 3rd, 2007, 10:33 AM
Yaeh....I want to play as Jerry Garcia but then everyone would know it was me!

islandsox
May 3rd, 2007, 10:42 AM
Okay, I am going to go get in line for a carriage and as long as I don't have to sit next to any birds...

newmastersswimmer
May 3rd, 2007, 10:57 AM
Okay, I am going to go get in line for a carriage and as long as I don't have to sit next to any birds...

You mean like Rich? LOL! :rofl:

FlyQueen
May 3rd, 2007, 11:32 AM
Why you are making me blush clownfish!! It was actually an off day when I had that old pic taken.....You sound like a real gentleman! I trust you wouldn't take advantage of poor little ole me now on this so called "stroll around the castle gardens" now (wink wink)....But aren't you some kind of androgynous freak though??

Are we supposed to flat out guess or drop hints we know?

FlyQueen
May 3rd, 2007, 11:36 AM
It helps to read all the way through before you ask questions ...

I'll raise my hand ... who do I want to sit with? HMMM ....

I think I have most of the IDs figured out ...

The Fortress
May 3rd, 2007, 11:36 AM
Are we supposed to flat out guess or drop hints we know?

Moonbeam says us regulars cannot out people without getting "penalized." So I guess you'll have to drop hints. :laugh2:

The Fortress
May 3rd, 2007, 11:38 AM

Who do you think clownfish is?

BongBoy
May 3rd, 2007, 11:38 AM
Hey Guys,

I'm new here and very shy! I've heard that swimming is great exercise so I just entered swimming into google and well long story short I ended up here. You guys seem really nice. Can I come along on the carriage ride to the castle too?

Let Your Freak Flag Fly!

The Fortress
May 3rd, 2007, 11:39 AM
Hey Guys,

I'm new here and very shy! I've heard that swimming is great exercise so I just entered swimming into google and well long story short I ended up here. You guys seem really nice. Can I come along on the carriage ride to the castle too?

Since when are BongBoys shy?! :rofl:

Swimming's no good. You'll just end up in PT.

FlowerPower
May 3rd, 2007, 11:42 AM
Hi There BongBoy! I like your forum name.

BongBoy
May 3rd, 2007, 11:45 AM

Hi FlyQueen! I really like your avatar....You look so ....uhumm...well lets just say "Atheletic" in that picture...Maybe we can sit together on the carriage ride over to the castle. I just rolled up a nice big hogs leg for the ride over and I need someone to share it with.

Oh and thanks FlowerPower. I like your forum name too! If I strike out with FlyQueen I will keep you in mind as my next victim...I mean choice for riding with to the castle.

Let Your Freak Flag Fly!

Pegasus
May 3rd, 2007, 11:49 AM
Maybe we should do a poll on who take naps. That'll separate out everyone.

Doubtful. I'm a nightowl. Now, does that throw suspicion on the FAFs? Or am I an FAF in disguise? Or am I lying? Who can know?

Can someone please take the pole? I'm tired of holding it.

newmastersswimmer
May 3rd, 2007, 11:49 AM
Hey Guys,

Well I for one am really digging your style there BongBoy! And you are so subtle about how to pick up women around here too! I need to take lessons from a guy like you b/c Heather's been snubbing me on this forum for years now....Your straight up assertiveness is very impressive I must say!

Bork

islandsox
May 3rd, 2007, 11:52 AM
Well, I want to ride over to the castle with FlyQueen and two men. FlyQueen to pick her brain for who the aliases are, and the men because they sound hot. Any men in line for the ride? (he-he-he this will give off clues!).

FlowerPower
May 3rd, 2007, 11:54 AM

You sound like a real funny guy SwimStud. I also really like your forum name. I get real tingly inside when I see that picture of you riding that big powerful tractor too! If clownfish turns me down then maybe you and I can hookup...I mean sit together for the carriage ride over to the castle. Is that o.k. with you Mr. SwimStud? I hope I'm not coming off as too forward or flirtatious around here. I mean its not like I'm one of those shameless FAF Sistas or anything!

islandsox
May 3rd, 2007, 12:06 PM
Doubtful. I'm a nightowl. Now, does that throw suspicion on the FAFs? Or am I an FAF in disguise? Or am I lying? Who can know?

Can someone please take the pole? I'm tired of holding it.

What are you doing with Babette's Pole? I read on the Horror Flick that the Pole is her hubby now, are you cheating on our Babette? If you are, then you must be a fellow. Another clue, possibly....

swimr4life
May 3rd, 2007, 12:08 PM

Since Scarlett is my nickname, I have 2 words for you sir...."OH BEHAVE!" :thhbbb:

BongBoy
May 3rd, 2007, 12:10 PM
Well, I want to ride over to the castle with FlyQueen and two men. FlyQueen to pick her brain for who the aliases are, and the men because they sound hot. Any men in line for the ride? (he-he-he this will give off clues!).

Did someone say Men? I can be all the man you will ever need Miss hot Island Babe!! Only FlyQueesn said she was riding with me. I can ride with both of you all though. There's plenty of BongBoy to go around if you catch my drift! :rofl:

Let Your Freak Flag Fly!

clownfish
May 3rd, 2007, 12:10 PM
I cannot imagine vying for a lady's affections with a man who calls himself "Swim Stud".

FlowerPower, the evening is yet young and you are a free spirit. Sit with who ever you wish. I will be around.

SwimStud
May 3rd, 2007, 12:13 PM
Since Scarlett is my nickname, I have 2 words for you sir...."OH BEHAVE!" :thhbbb:

Beth, I got a coil of silk rope with your name on it ;)
hahaha

YBDRY
May 3rd, 2007, 12:15 PM
Hi FlyQueen! I really like your avatar....You look so ....uhumm...well lets just say "Atheletic" in that picture...Maybe we can sit together on the carriage ride over to the castle. I just rolled up a nice big hogs leg for the ride over and I need someone to share it with.

Oh and thanks FlowerPower. I like your forum name too! If I strike out with FlyQueen I will keep you in mind as my next victim...I mean choice for riding with to the castle.

Hey BongBoy, I like your style. And "athletic" women are tops. Especially flyers with big shoulders. :wave: Now be careful with that "stuff" you're holdin' 'cause it will make you swim crooked. Also you may say or do something that will get you tossed into the moat then I'll have to step in and take your place with the ladies.

FlowerPower
May 3rd, 2007, 12:17 PM
I cannot imagine vying for a lady's affections with a man who calls himself "Swim Stud".

FlowerPower, the evening is yet young and you are a free spirit. Sit with who ever you wish. I will be around.

Ouch! It might take days now to thaw myself out after that ice cold rejection! Maybe SwimStud will give me a ride on his big powerful tractor instead! I don't know if I can take another rejection like that so I hope SwimStud will be more receptive than you.

I still like you though clownfish. We can still be friends. Thats what all the guys tell me anyway?

SwimStud
May 3rd, 2007, 12:18 PM
You sound like a real funny guy SwimStud. I also really like your forum name. I get real tingly inside when I see that picture of you riding that big powerful tractor too! If clownfish turns me down then maybe you and I can hookup...I mean sit together for the carriage ride over to the castle. Is that o.k. with you Mr. SwimStud? I hope I'm not coming off as too forward or flirtatious around here. I mean its not like I'm one of those shameless FAF Sistas or anything!

Oh no not at all. I'll be your huckleberry...I get tingly when I ride that tractor around too...funny that!

MOONBEAM
May 3rd, 2007, 12:19 PM
ATTENTION!!!

All carriages are leaving the No Loading Zone. Please decide amongst you whom you want to ride with. Please turn off all of your electronics, fasten your seatbelts, and whomever has that turkey leg, you and your friend better finish it up. No food or drinks allowed and keep your arms and legs inside of the carriage. Carriage seats in an upright position, please.

Once inside of the moving carriage, you will see on your television screen the layout of the castle including the torture chamber. In the case of an onroad disaster, I'd suggest getting on the horses to get out of there. If it is a smooth ride, alcoholic beverages will be served for an in-carriage fee of $5.00. But laughter is free.

Once at the castle, Buster the Butler will take your USMS cards to prevent identify theft.

I'll be back in a few minutes, my wife wants me to run an errand to Home Depot.

YBDRY
May 3rd, 2007, 12:24 PM
I need a companion for this carriage ride. Hey Sorority Girl, you've been awful quiet today. Lets get together and plot on how we can relieve BongBoy of his stash.

swimr4life
May 3rd, 2007, 12:26 PM
Beth, I got a coil of silk rope with your name on it ;)
hahaha

:o I'm blushing! I'll think about it tomorrow because tomorrow is another day!

ensignada
May 3rd, 2007, 12:26 PM
Roll Call.

We have, in order of appearance:

Moonbeam, master/mistress of ceremonies
Pegasus
Clownfish
FlowerPower
YBDRY
BongBoy

Le nageur
May 3rd, 2007, 12:29 PM
Please turn off all of your electronics

Mon Dieu! Surely not all of them.I cannot live without my mini color DVD player!

Sacre Bleu! I hope this will be a short ride; who will sit avec moi?

The Fortress
May 3rd, 2007, 12:30 PM
Roll Call.

We have, in order of appearance:

Moonbeam, master/mistress of ceremonies
Pegasus
Clownfish
FlowerPower
YBDRY
BongBoy

You forgot Jim Matysek! :rofl: (And some other unidentified persons.) Don't we need a mod to prevent the dynamic duo of SwimStud and JimBo from running wild?

clownfish
May 3rd, 2007, 12:34 PM
Ouch! It might take days now to thaw myself out after that ice cold rejection! Maybe SwimStud will give me a ride on his big powerful tractor instead! I don't know if I can take another rejection like that so I hope SwimStud will be more receptive than you.

I still like you though clownfish. We can still be friends. Thats what all the guys tell me anyway?

Never a rejection, FlowerPower, just an expansion of our options.

Le nageur
May 3rd, 2007, 12:35 PM
I have a bottle of finest champagne and two glasses, a box of strawberries, and a bag of gold coins to persuade the driver to take the long way...who wishes to ride with me...?

Seagurl51
May 3rd, 2007, 12:38 PM
I have a bottle of finest champagne and two glasses, a box of strawberries, and a bag of gold coins to persuade the driver to take the long way...who wishes to ride with me...?

You convinced me.

poolraat
May 3rd, 2007, 12:39 PM
You forgot Jim Matysek! :rofl: (And some other unidentified persons.) Don't we need a mod to prevent the dynamic duo of SwimStud and JimBo from running wild?

Someone needs to watch those two! Maybe we should invite Rob.

Fortress, Regarding your signature...say what! (of course you're talking swimming or running, right?) :thhbbb:

ensignada
May 3rd, 2007, 12:40 PM

Unbridled Stud and Bork is quite the sight, isn't it?

SwimStud
May 3rd, 2007, 12:44 PM
Unbridled Stud and Bork is quite the sight, isn't it?

Yes but if you wish to harness me I'll play horsie for you...
"GIDDY UP MOMMA!"
haha

YBDRY
May 3rd, 2007, 01:03 PM
You convinced me.

Kyra, was it the champagne, the strawberries or the gold? And I thought you and the SS had something going on.

Seagurl51
May 3rd, 2007, 01:09 PM
Kyra, was it the champagne, the strawberries or the gold? And I thought you and the SS had something going on.

Champagne.

And SS is openly cheating on me with Ensignada and Scarlett.........so I figure I'm free to roam too.

SwimStud
May 3rd, 2007, 01:18 PM
Sig says it all. I get confused easy and girls lead me astray.
:D

Le nageur
May 3rd, 2007, 01:20 PM
You convinced me.

Tres bien, so young and malleable...I am very excited...

Wait...mon cherie, you're not one of those, 'ow you say, Gold digger Trophy Wives, are you?

FlowerPower
May 3rd, 2007, 01:31 PM
Champagne.

And SS is openly cheating on me with Ensignada and Scarlett.........so I figure I'm free to roam too.

But I thought that SS got all tingly inside when he thought about the two of us riding that tractor of his. That British boy really gets around I guess! Oh well I guess I will have to ride to the castle by myself. Maybe that BongBoy fellow will keep me company on the ride? I hear he is holding some pretty powerful Jamaican!

YBDRY
May 3rd, 2007, 01:34 PM
Champagne.

After Le Nag has used and discarded you, will you roam with me?

Aqua Jock
May 3rd, 2007, 01:40 PM
Just cruising through checking out costumes and curves.

FlowerPower
May 3rd, 2007, 01:42 PM
Never a rejection, FlowerPower, just an expansion of our options.

You sound like a real free thinker Clownfish. You must be Canadian or something? I'm always available for some fun and laughs (and pretty much anything else too wink wink). See you around the castle!

Le nageur
May 3rd, 2007, 01:55 PM
After Le Nag has used and discarded you, will you roam with me?

I do not plan to "use" Seagurl; I'm into her because of her mind. It could be some significant amount of time before she wants to leave.

Rob Copeland
May 3rd, 2007, 02:18 PM
Someone needs to watch those two! Maybe we should invite Rob.You don’t want to invite him. He cheats.

Or at least he has the tools to identify who’s who.

Like for instance, one of you is wearing 2 masks…

And Moonbeam is actually…

tjburk
May 3rd, 2007, 02:41 PM
I know who Bongboy is!!!!!!!! Better put some ice in the bottom of that bong there Bongboy.....

SwimsWithAFist
May 3rd, 2007, 03:03 PM
So can some of us stop by the castle for a quick grog and then leave, or do we have to stick around for the whole party? :drink:

BongBoy
May 3rd, 2007, 03:12 PM
I know who Bongboy is!!!!!!!! Better put some ice in the bottom of that bong there Bongboy.....

So you say! But maybe that is just a ploy to throw them off of your trail. Very clever Tracy!! But these forumites are pretty clever and they are not easily tricked by such simple tactics.

Let Your Freak Flag Fly!

The Fortress
May 3rd, 2007, 03:12 PM
You don’t want to invite him. He cheats.

Or at least he has the tools to identify who’s who.

Like for instance, one of you is wearing 2 masks…

And Moonbeam is actually…

... Moonbeam is actually Pegasus. They are both horses and she/he set up that little conversation at the begining to get the thread going and fool us all.

I think everyone knows who Bongboy is, Tracy. Only one guy on the forum obsessed with bongs and ganja. LOL

SwimswithaFist? That's a new one. An older alias, I see. I know that LBJ guy likes fistgloves. Someone else does too.

BongBoy
May 3rd, 2007, 03:15 PM
... Moonbeam is actually Pegasus. They are both horses and she/he set up that little conversation at the begining to get the thread going and fool us all.

I think everyone knows who Bongboy is, Tracy. Only one guy on the forum obsessed with bongs and ganja. LOL

SwimswithaFist? That's a new one. An older alias, I see. I know that LBJ guy likes fistgloves. Someone else does too.

Only "One" guy Fortress? Have you been reading the three word story thread lately?

irishpolarbear
May 3rd, 2007, 03:41 PM
So,
SwimsWithAFist has come out of retirement. Interesting…

tjburk
May 3rd, 2007, 03:43 PM
Obviously she has been remiss in her following of that story there Bongboy. She thinks I be You!!!!!!! :thhbbb:

Fort....you need a few more of these.....:drink: :drink: :drink:

BongBoy
May 3rd, 2007, 03:49 PM
Obviously she has been remiss in her following of that story there Bongboy. She thinks I be You!!!!!!! :thhbbb:

I see. Clever little ventriloquist act we've got going here between "us" don't you think Tracy? (or should I say "big Brother") :dunno: :hug: :applaud:

SwimStud
May 3rd, 2007, 03:50 PM
where's moonbeamers?

Sorority Girl
May 3rd, 2007, 04:04 PM
where's moonbeamers?

I'll take some :drink: :drink: :drink: too.

Moonbeam's probably out shopping!! :banana: Or has a hot date. Or is swimming, but is it in the open water or the pool?

The Fortress
May 3rd, 2007, 04:12 PM

I still think Jim is Bongboy and Tracy is covering for him. And I think that Clownfish may be a certain person who loves animal avatars and he/she is now a fish. Who's got a join date of 2002? That'll clear up old SwimsWithaFist.

Trickster
May 3rd, 2007, 04:16 PM
I'm in. I'll take champagne, not beer. I guess that puts me in the car with SeaGurl. No objection.

tjburk
May 3rd, 2007, 04:22 PM
But Fort....a few posts ago you thought Bongboy was me......Are you sure you know who it is?:thhbbb:

SwimStud
May 3rd, 2007, 04:23 PM
I'm in. I'll take champagne, not beer. I guess that puts me in the car with SeaGurl. No objection.

Trickster? As in playing them or turning them??

:banana: :rofl:

irishpolarbear
May 3rd, 2007, 04:29 PM
Who's got a join date of 2002? That'll clear up old SwimsWithaFist.Long time lurker, first time poster. Or not…:shakeshead: :joker: :drink: :groovy: :yawn: :thhbbb: :drink: :dunno: :agree: :wave:

Trickstar
May 3rd, 2007, 04:42 PM
Trickster? As in playing them or turning them??

:banana: :rofl:

Why are you interested Mr. SwimStudmuffin You?!! :hug: :hug:

Pegasus
May 3rd, 2007, 04:50 PM
Why are you interested Mr. SwimStudmuffin You?!! :hug: :hug:

I'm interested, depending on the gender.

Are Trickster and Trickstar the same person or TWINS? Eh?

I am not Moonbeam.

Pegasus
May 3rd, 2007, 04:52 PM
Wait...mon cherie, you're not one of those, 'ow you say, Gold digger Trophy Wives, are you?

This is certainly suggestive. A clue, Moonbeam, about where "le nag" has been posting and reading.

newmastersswimmer
May 3rd, 2007, 05:23 PM
My head is hurting from all this confusion!! And why hasn't FlowerPower asked me to sit with her? I'm Jerry Garcia for cripes sake!!

Bork

BTW Pegasus, your arm must be killing you by now!! LOL! Put down the pole already and slowly walk away!

The Fortress
May 3rd, 2007, 05:36 PM
Are Trickster and Trickstar the same person or TWINS? Eh?

I think Trickster and Trickstar are Jim Matysek and Rob Copeland fooling with us.

Give it up Jim. We all know who you are, Mr. Garcia. :rofl:

Trickstar
May 3rd, 2007, 05:38 PM
hehehehehehehe I will never tell!

ensignada
May 3rd, 2007, 06:11 PM
I think Trickster and Trickstar are Jim Matysek and Rob Copeland fooling with us.

Give it up Jim. We all know who you are, Mr. Garcia. :rofl:

So, Moonbeam.

People are guessing....do characters confirm or deny or what? Should people PM their guesses to the characters and confirm/deny privately or do we out people once and for all publicly.

Oh, and Moonbeam. I'm pretty sure I know who you are....

newmastersswimmer
May 3rd, 2007, 06:42 PM
So, Moonbeam.

People are guessing....do characters confirm or deny or what? Should people PM their guesses to the characters and confirm/deny privately or do we out people once and for all publicly.

Oh, and Moonbeam. I'm pretty sure I know who you are....

Nice tactic to throw us off there Barb!! Or should I say MoonBeam!! LOL! :thhbbb: :rofl:

Bork (AKA Jerry Garcia)

Seagurl51
May 3rd, 2007, 06:45 PM
Tres bien, so young and malleable...I am very excited...

Does this make me the little hottie you goes around with everyone? :joker:

I'd go with trophy wife, but gold digger depends how deep I'm digging. :rofl:

I'm pretty sure I pieced together a few people too.......

MOONBEAM
May 3rd, 2007, 06:57 PM
Let's not guess identifies just yet. I presume since I was at Home Depot and just returned, all of you are on your way to the Castle. No necking, please. Take a good look at your surroundings during the ride, and try to figure out what land/country you are in. This is your first challenge. And you can guess on the forum and I will give an award to the one who guesses where this castle is. And you can go back to the original thread for clues. If you also can name the city, that's a bonus.

I will give you another clue as to the land you are in: it's in Europe and swim meets are held there every year. There is also a dance this country is famous for.

So discuss the countryside between yourselves, drink some great ale and wine, and start guessing. Buster the Butler is waiting on you, so get going!!! Once at the castle, it's cocktail and appetizer time, and you each will be given a sealed envelope.

Moonbeam

Pop Tart
May 3rd, 2007, 08:12 PM
Hi Moonbeam, I am new as of today and am trying to catch up on this game. I want to take a guess at the country since it has green hills, castles, and dancing folks.

Is it Austria? My geography isn't what it used to be so I presume the city is Perth?

clownfish
May 3rd, 2007, 08:37 PM
Is anyone up for a friendly game of cards on the way? :D

Stud poker, maybe? We can begin with a game of "roll your own". That should at least interest BongBoy.

SwimStud
May 3rd, 2007, 08:42 PM
Is anyone up for a friendly game of cards on the way? :D

Stud poker, maybe? We can begin with a game of "roll your own". That should at least interest BongBoy.

Stud, poke her? Who? Which one?...Aah heck! all of 'em...
:hug:

poolraat
May 3rd, 2007, 08:47 PM
Stud, poke her? Who? Which one?...Aah heck! all of 'em...
:hug:

Good grief! When I suggested your name I think I created a monster!:shakeshead:

ensignada
May 3rd, 2007, 09:39 PM
I share in that responsibility, Poolraat. I think I encouraged him.

He does seem to be especially...randy today.

Whaddya eat for lunch, SwimStud....and can we have some too? :banana:

SwimStud
May 3rd, 2007, 09:41 PM
I share in that responsibility, Poolraat. I think I encouraged him.

He does seem to be especially...randy today.

Whaddya eat for lunch, SwimStud....and can we have some too? :banana:

Viagara downed with RedBull...it's gives you wings and a jet engine!!

newmastersswimmer
May 3rd, 2007, 10:30 PM

The Breakfast of Champions is what I always say! LOL! :banana: :banana: :banana:

The Fortress
May 3rd, 2007, 10:40 PM
I'm going to brag. :rofl:

Given people's writing styles, PM failures, "edits" and other clues, I think I know who Moonbeam, Pegasus, Clownfish, Le Nageur, Flower Power, Bongboy, Sorority Girl and Pop Tart are. But I can't say according to Moonbeam! And I'm not guessing the darn city. I want to go to Paris and the golden bridges over the moat seems more like Versailles ...

I'm still waiting for StillWater and StillHere to show up.

But I have no substantial idea who the two posters from 2002, irishpolarbear and SwimsWithAFist, are. I guess they pre-date me by too many years. They will have to give more clues. As to the others, I have suspicions, but no hard core proof. Yet. I do recall AJ's prior posts though. Very racey. A clue.

clownfish
May 3rd, 2007, 11:03 PM
So quick to judge.

The Fortress
May 3rd, 2007, 11:07 PM
So quick to judge.

I'm 50% ESTJ. As you no doubt know, J is for a judging scientist. Plus, I'm good at mysteries and it isn't all due to "judging," but inadvertence and timing.

Aren't you going to guess? And where is Moonbeam attempting to lead us?

Trickster
May 3rd, 2007, 11:14 PM
So quick to judge.

A bit of respect would certainly improve things and keep them above board.

Respectfully,

Trickster

Pegasus
May 3rd, 2007, 11:32 PM
I guess that puts me in the car with SeaGurl. No objection.

She's already in my beamer. Scarlet is quite popular as a companion. May I have the first dance?

ghost88
May 3rd, 2007, 11:46 PM
Good Evening to you one and all!

I have a Jag if that makes any difference to Scarlet? She is more then welcome to ride on my lap while I drive!

:coffee: laced with a little pick me up is a great way to start the day!

Trickster
May 3rd, 2007, 11:51 PM

I have a Jag if that makes any differnece to Scarlet? She is more then welcome to ride on my lap while I drive!

I invite SeaGurl into my car, and then everyone else cuts in? Seems inappropriate. That is all I have. Good day.

tjburk
May 3rd, 2007, 11:53 PM
I believe she would rather have a car with a little bit more power!!!!

Hop in Scarlet!!!!!!!!

Trickster
May 3rd, 2007, 11:55 PM
SeaGurl may decide. The world is not likely to come crashing down because of her choice, in my opinion. I am content to be unaccompanied. I don't need playboy magazine to amuse me.

Tracy, are you also TABIII, indicating a third alias perhaps?

Seagurl51
May 4th, 2007, 12:02 AM
Dang. How'd I get to be so popular? Kinda nice to have everyone vying for my affection.

I think I"ll have to do a little more thinking before I make my decision..........

ensignada
May 4th, 2007, 12:20 AM
Huh. What do you do when someone's alias seems like an alias of another alias (even though the owner of the first alias insists its not an alias)?

Trickster? Any ideas?

Respectfully,

Barb

SwimsWithAFist
May 4th, 2007, 12:23 AM
But I have no substantial idea who the two posters from 2002, irishpolarbear and SwimsWithAFist, are. I guess they pre-date me by too many years. They will have to give more clues.

You'll just have to look up my old posts for clues. There's enough clues in there for you to figure it out. IrishPolarBear??? I think I know who she is.

StudlySwmr
May 4th, 2007, 12:47 AM
I've been lurking here for awhile and this seems like too much fun to miss out on.

You lot are a very boiterous bunch, so I thought it was time to join the fray.

Cheers, :drink:
XXXX

MOONBEAM
May 4th, 2007, 07:16 AM
Hi Moonbeam, I am new as of today and am trying to catch up on this game. I want to take a guess at the country since it has green hills, castles, and dancing folks.

Is it Austria? My geography isn't what it used to be so I presume the city is Perth?

Glad you joined us, hope the champagne ride is going well but the bubbles got to your head. Austria is a good choice but not the answer. But Perth? Austria doesn't have one of those yet. :shakeshead:

Think green hills and castles think Northern Europe (clue), give me a country. One last clue for the clueless the champagne bottle is another clue.

When at the castle you'll get envelopes. Envelopes start round 1 of uncovering aliases. No penalties for wrong countries. I want countries for now.

If you guess me I may change the rules.

Moonbeam

islandsox
May 4th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Just cruising through checking out costumes and curves.

AJ
Aqua Jock
Ready to rock, over the top, unable to stop
Breast is best done tried the rest
Ripped when stripped
Warning Wake maker
You better learn to eat it
Cause you ain't gonna beat it
Whip out the cash, if you're gonna talk trash
Don't hate me cause you ain't me

I can't figure out anybody; guess that Roatan heat has my brain fried. But the one above actually got me to thinking. It kind of sounds like Warren's avatar looks, but then it's way too many words for him.:joker: I'm hurt, no one flirted with me on the ride to the castle. Was I that Clydesdale driving you? :confused:

SwimStud
May 4th, 2007, 07:52 AM
I've been lurking here for awhile and this seems like too much fun to miss out on.

XXXX

OK this is either Matt (Scyfreestyler) or AquaGeek

Sorority Girl
May 4th, 2007, 09:16 AM

XXXX

If you're not aquageek or scyfreestyler, I'm up for a spin on the dance floor with you. SwimStud and Seagurl appear to have their dance cards filled.

I can't figure out whether AJ is Andrea Block or a dude. But I like his rap tune!

Pop Tart
May 4th, 2007, 09:26 AM

I have a Jag if that makes any difference to Scarlet? She is more then welcome to ride on my lap while I drive!

Say there coffee drinker wanna Pop Tart too?

geochuck
May 4th, 2007, 09:28 AM
Amazing stuff here also - I just unsubscribed from this thread. I hate my email inbox being loaded with useless stuff.

The Fortress
May 4th, 2007, 10:11 AM
Amazing stuff here also - I just unsubscribed from this thread. I hate my email inbox being loaded with useless stuff.

What happened to your open mind, George? :rofl:

geochuck
May 4th, 2007, 10:21 AM
I have an open mind, It just fills my inbox and it takes a lot of time to delete all of the posts. I unsubscibed but it still did not stop the replies coming into my inbox. I prefer to read when I am on line.

irishpolarbear
May 4th, 2007, 10:42 AM
But I have no substantial idea who the two posters from 2002, irishpolarbear and SwimsWithAFist, are. I guess they pre-date me by too many years. They will have to give more clues.I’ve been told I look fine in my little black dress (but don’t we all?) :woot: and I’m pretty sure I have run into SwimsWithAFist at a synchronized swimming competition.:banana: :wave: :banana: And I’ve talked to at least one of the sista’s at Masters meets.

clownfish
May 4th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Islandsox, please ride with me. Champagne gives me a headache...do you carry any rum about you?

Pegasus
May 4th, 2007, 11:31 AM
I would be jolly happy to pose for pictures for Playgirl at the castle if I am well paid.

I would be happy to twirl and dine with SwimsWithAFist and irishpolarbear as well.

StudlySwmr
May 4th, 2007, 11:35 AM
If you're not aquageek or scyfreestyler, I'm up for a spin on the dance floor with you. SwimStud and Seagurl appear to have their dance cards filled.

I can't figure out whether AJ is Andrea Block or a dude. But I like his rap tune!

Miss, I would be honoured if I could have this dance.

StudlySwmr
May 4th, 2007, 11:36 AM
OK this is either Matt (Scyfreestyler) or AquaGeek

I assure you Mr. Stud, I am neither of the gentlemen you mentioned.

XXXX

islandsox
May 4th, 2007, 11:38 AM
Islandsox, please ride with me. Champagne gives me a headache...do you carry any rum about you?

Yay, someone loves me after all. I have only Monkey LaLa's in my flask; we'll share. Moonbeam keeps asking us to guess the country we are in, any ideas? I was thinking Scotland....you?

Pop Tart
May 4th, 2007, 11:42 AM
I would be jolly happy to pose for pictures for Playgirl at the castle if I am well paid.

I would be happy to twirl and dine with SwimsWithAFist and irishpolarbear as well.

You're a woman? Rats.

FlyQueen
May 4th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Dear me ... you go away for a day and look what happens ... I'll be sitting next to swim stud and my FAF sistahs ...

Donna, too so we can id the masked ones ...

Pop Tart
May 4th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Huh. What do you do when someone's alias seems like an alias of another alias (even though the owner of the first alias insists its not an alias)?

Trickster? Any ideas?

Respectfully,

Barb

are you saying I'm not a Pop Tart? No one has ever said this to me before now:(

JaneDohSwims
May 4th, 2007, 11:52 AM
This thread has brought me out of my semi retirement. I have not the slightest clue as to who any of you might be. I also know none of you know who I am.

LeNag, maybe we can ride together with Moonbeam?

JaneDohSwims
May 4th, 2007, 11:53 AM
Yay, someone loves me after all. I have only Monkey LaLa's in my flask; we'll share. Moonbeam keeps asking us to guess the country we are in, any ideas? I was thinking Scotland....you?

Aren't you all Harry Potter crazed, maybe we are going to his castle. What's it called?

irishpolarbear
May 4th, 2007, 12:19 PM
I would be happy to twirl and dine with SwimsWithAFist and irishpolarbear as well.If you are going to Federal Way, you can pony up for a 3-D adventure (Dinner-Drinks-Dancing).:bouncing:

Trickster
May 4th, 2007, 12:24 PM

Trickster? Any ideas?

Respectfully,

Barb

So you're guessing now, as was urged?

I just felt compelled to point out that something was rude. It is your choice to believe what you will.

I do not want to go to Hogwarts. Surely there is someplace superior.

And I am not a "twin" of Trickstar, whoever that may be.

Twice respectfully,

Trickster

YBDRY
May 4th, 2007, 12:32 PM
This thread has brought me out of my semi retirement. I have not the slightest clue as to who any of you might be. I also know none of you know who I am.

LeNag, maybe we can ride together with Moonbeam?

I was wondering if you were going to join us on this adventure.
Glad you're here.

Trickster
May 4th, 2007, 12:37 PM
I was wondering if you were going to join us on this adventure. Glad you're here.

Precisely. Methinks the lady doth protest too much.

I appreciate that this thread has very few inane, useless signatures.

Thrice respectfully,

Trickster

irishpolarbear
May 4th, 2007, 12:38 PM
Aren't you all Harry Potter crazed, maybe we are going to his castle. What's it called?If we must meet at a castle, can it be Camelot instead of Hogwarts? Where we can cavort with our island queen, lords and ladies (and jesters) behind the fortress walls.:hug:

The Fortress
May 4th, 2007, 12:39 PM
If we must meet at a castle, can it be Camelot instead of Hogwarts? Where we can cavort with our island queen, lords and ladies (and jesters) behind the fortress walls.:hug:

I vote for a fortress!! :bouncing:

poolraat
May 4th, 2007, 12:40 PM
I would invite someone to ride with me but I can't decide which, you all are so amazing. And I'm a bit shy.:blush:

NI S. BEAVER
May 4th, 2007, 12:49 PM
Hi,
I think the city is Paris. Oui.
Does anyone wanna sit next to me?
(new here, but VERY friendly).

Pegasus
May 4th, 2007, 12:51 PM
I would invite someone to ride with me but I can't decide which, you all are so amazing. And I'm a bit shy.:blush:

Give it up. Only Bongboy, whom we all know, is ... supposedly ... "shy" ...

I am not a woman, Pop Tart. Let's not get so mixed up over things. I drink Jack Daniels. So do others ...

One of the 2002 joinees is obviously Karen Duggan. Which one? We don't know. But she sounds like irishpolarbear.

NI S. BEAVER
May 4th, 2007, 12:55 PM
The Fortress, you should be more careful. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The Fortress
May 4th, 2007, 12:58 PM
editdarn it

"Karen," I really think you should be more careful!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Karen Duggan
May 4th, 2007, 01:00 PM
I am being framed! :thhbbb:
I have only been READING this thread, not participating. Now, I must defend myself. Doesn't IPB seem toooooo obvious? It's not me. My hubby's Irish, I'm a mutt.

Someone is very clever!
And I see Amanda showed up to the Ball. What will she be wearing? Or NOT!:p

SwimsWithAFist
May 4th, 2007, 01:00 PM
I’ve been told I look fine in my little black dress (but don’t we all?) :woot: and I’m pretty sure I have run into SwimsWithAFist at a synchronized swimming competition.

Yeah, you ran into me and nearly ruined the grand finale in our routine! :mooning: :drink:

JaneDohSwims
May 4th, 2007, 01:57 PM
I vote for a fortress!! :bouncing:

You would!

JaneDohSwims
May 4th, 2007, 01:59 PM
I was wondering if you were going to join us on this adventure.
Glad you're here.

You have a guess as to my identity? Be bold, PM me and take a guess. The fact that you were wondering if I was going to join the discussion intrigues me. I did not realize you were hiding as well. Let's sit together and talk further.

StudlySwmr
May 4th, 2007, 02:09 PM
Let's not guess identifies just yet. I presume since I was at Home Depot and just returned, all of you are on your way to the Castle. No necking, please. Take a good look at your surroundings during the ride, and try to figure out what land/country you are in. This is your first challenge. And you can guess on the forum and I will give an award to the one who guesses where this castle is. And you can go back to the original thread for clues. If you also can name the city, that's a bonus.

I will give you another clue as to the land you are in: it's in Europe and swim meets are held there every year. There is also a dance this country is famous for.

So discuss the countryside between yourselves, drink some great ale and wine, and start guessing. Buster the Butler is waiting on you, so get going!!! Once at the castle, it's cocktail and appetizer time, and you each will be given a sealed envelope.

Moonbeam

I'm going to have to wager a guess here. Is it Spain? Maybe Barcelona?

irishpolarbear
May 4th, 2007, 02:17 PM
"Karen," I really think you should be more careful!!!Friend of Eos, since Karen outted herself (so cleverly), you will need to try again. Or was this just a ruse to throw you off my (darn, I mean Karen’s) trail. :shakeshead:

Karen Duggan
May 4th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Darn, now I'm really confused, and I just got here!

The Fortress
May 4th, 2007, 03:09 PM
You would!

Well, at least we know you're not a lawyer or a legal assistant since you misspelled Jane Doe. :thhbbb:

Where's Pegasus/Moonbeamer?

tjburk
May 4th, 2007, 03:16 PM
SeaGurl may decide. The world is not likely to come crashing down because of her choice, in my opinion. I am content to be unaccompanied. I don't need playboy magazine to amuse me.

Tracy, are you also TABIII, indicating a third alias perhaps?

Three alias'? I am still trying to figure out a second one!:frustrated:

tjburk
May 4th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Say there coffee drinker wanna Pop Tart too?

As long as it's a Cherry Pop Tart!!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

tjburk
May 4th, 2007, 03:20 PM
I assure you Mr. Stud, I am neither of the gentlemen you mentioned.

XXXX

Gentlemen? It has to be one of them to say that!!!! LOL:rofl: :rofl:

FlyQueen
May 4th, 2007, 03:47 PM
I no have no idea who any of you are ... I give up ...

Karen Duggan
May 4th, 2007, 03:50 PM
Breaststrokers don't give up :thhbbb:

(that's really more directed at TP, teepee, tipi than you flyQueen) ;)

StudlySwmr
May 4th, 2007, 04:09 PM

Would you care to accompany me in my carriage, Sir? I'm sitting alone thus far. Must be a stigma of being new, no one wants to be alone with the new guy. Perhaps we can convince Miss Seagurl to join us. There seems to be a party following her.

JaneDohSwims
May 4th, 2007, 04:15 PM
Well, at least we know you're not a lawyer or a legal assistant since you misspelled Jane Doe. :thhbbb:

Where's Pegasus/Moonbeamer?

Nope, not a lawyer. The DOH is a Simpsons refrence which you didn't get I'm guessing. It's a nod to the hubby who thinks we should model ourselves after the Simpsons. I think he was joking. Jane may or may not be a part of my actual name and the swims part is obvious.

Everyone should have to tell their favorite events and/or strokes.

nicebreast
May 4th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Um-could somebody tell me where the bathroom is?

Seagurl51
May 4th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Perhaps we can convince Miss Seagurl to join us. There seems to be a party following her.

That depends on what you give me.;) Everyone else has offered me some pretty amazing deals. :joker:

YBDRY
May 4th, 2007, 05:00 PM
That depends on what you give me.;) Everyone else has offered me some pretty amazing deals. :joker:

Are you looking for a Sugar Daddy? :joker:

MOONBEAM
May 4th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Um-could somebody tell me where the bathroom is?

:rofl: :rofl:

If you are a man, it's a milk carton or shrub, if you are a woman, didn't you bring Depends?

Thank some of you for starting to guess. It is not Paris, mon cheri, it is not Spain. Remember? I said northern Europe? But I'm worried about Pop Tart guessing anymore, Perth is not in Austria!! Duh..

To move this along since you have been sitting in that carriage for a day now, here's hints:

what are champagne bottles plugged with? and after you figure this out (should be easy), think green for the country. Geezers....

Maybe your arrival envelopes will actually be yours tonight. The person who guesses this will be exempt from the challenge in the envelopes.

Moonbeam

YBDRY
May 4th, 2007, 05:05 PM
You have a guess as to my identity? Be bold, PM me and take a guess. The fact that you were wondering if I was going to join the discussion intrigues me. I did not realize you were hiding as well. Let's sit together and talk further.

Not yet. There was something familiar about you when you last appeared here. And as this thread is drawing all kinds of alias' out of the woodwork, I figured it was only a matter of time before you re-appeared.

YBDRY
May 4th, 2007, 05:07 PM
:rofl: :rofl:

If you are a man, it's a milk carton or shrub, if you are a woman, didn't you bring Depends?

Thank some of you for starting to guess. It is not Paris, mon cheri, it is not Spain. Remember? I said northern Europe? But I'm worried about Pop Tart guessing anymore, Perth is not in Austria!! Duh..

To move this along since you have been sitting in that carriage for a day now, here's hints:

what are champagne bottles plugged with? and after you figure this out (should be easy), think green for the country. Geezers....

Maybe your arrival envelopes will actually be yours tonight. The person who guesses this will be exempt from the challenge in the envelopes.

Moonbeam

You just gave it away. County Cork, Ireland.

Seagurl51
May 4th, 2007, 05:08 PM

Hey if they offer. :bouncing:

Well, I got cork..........

Pegasus
May 4th, 2007, 05:10 PM

I think I've heard that phrase before.

How can I grab the envelope in Ireland if I'm still holding the pole?

BongBoy
May 4th, 2007, 05:20 PM
Sorry I've been gone for a while. I got lost coming back from the bathroom and it took me a few hours to get my bearings straight again.

Trickster
May 4th, 2007, 05:23 PM
How can I grab the envelope in Ireland if I'm still holding the pole?

I am not acquainted with the pole. But to be polite and relieve you of your burden, I will take it from you. Now you may read your envelope. I will wait until last, gladly. Good day.

MOONBEAM
May 4th, 2007, 05:24 PM
Good grief! You just gave it away. County Cork, Ireland.

:banana: :banana: WE HAVE A WINNER (finally):bouncing: :bouncing:

The way this guessing thing was going I was beginning to wonder if even giving the answer would be of any help :rofl: to you numbskulls, oops, Skulls. I didn't think we needed a support group so soon.

The Jag and the carriages are now approaching the drawbridge. Please gather all of your items and pick up your trash. Please return to your seats for arrival. Seats in upright positions please. Anyone in a drunken stupor, please ask for assistance. Buster will happily put you on the rack and take you inside.

Since it is nighttime, we have a bat problem inside of the castle. The exterminator will be here again next week. Originally the bats were placed in the castle for surveillance but they had too many babies and now there is an abundance of them. Just feed them scraps when dinner is served and they should return to the rafters.

Buster will be handing out your envelopes shortly.

Moonbeam

BongBoy
May 4th, 2007, 05:26 PM
Dear me ... you go away for a day and look what happens ... I'll be sitting next to swim stud and my FAF sistahs ...

Donna, too so we can id the masked ones ...

I thought you were going to ride with me and help me out with that hog's leg I rolled up specially for you? Maybe you missed my invitation?

BongBoy
May 4th, 2007, 05:29 PM

Since Heather has spurned my invitation, I will offer you the same deal I offered her. Its the finest Jamaica has to offer now so I'm sure you will comply. It really is some "amazing" stuff now Kyra! hehe

islandsox
May 4th, 2007, 05:45 PM
Depending on what happens inside the castle and I am scared of the dark, I'm sitting with Fly Queen and sistas. I'd sit with Bong Boy but he seems to like the youn-uns. And I saw that rolled up turkey leg looking thing. I gasped when I saw it but when I saw that it wasn't attached to him, I felt better. Also, bats fly really fast, we have them in our bodega in Roatan, they hang upside and make hissing noises. Oh darn, I didn't bring my valium.

FlowerPower
May 4th, 2007, 05:54 PM

Hmmm. That sounds like a mighty concoction you drank there Studboy! Is that jet engine of yours as powerful as that big tractor you're riding up there?

islandsox
May 4th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Hmmm. That sounds like a mighty concoction you drank there Studboy! Is that jet engine of yours as powerful as that big tractor you're riding up there?

I missed this the first time around. Please give my condolences to Mrs. Stud.

newmastersswimmer
May 4th, 2007, 06:32 PM
Real smooth Dude!, I noticed that you are not doing so well with the fairer sex over here BongBoy. Yikes, you're giving us hippie posters over here a bad rap! LOL!:thhbbb: :rofl: Maybe its time for a new image change dude!

Since Heather has spurned my invitation, I will offer you the same deal I offered her. Its the finest Jamaica has to offer now so I'm sure you will comply. It really is some "amazing" stuff now Kyra! hehe

StudlySwmr
May 4th, 2007, 06:47 PM

I offer diamonds, red roses and a ride on my yacht. It's been in the marina for several months getting repaired, but they just called and said she was sea-worthy again.

Seagurl51
May 4th, 2007, 06:58 PM
I offer diamonds, red roses and a ride on my yacht. It's been in the marina for several months getting repaired, but they just called and said she was sea-worthy again.

I think we have a winner. :groovy:

BongBoy, you're offer was very sweet. Perhaps at the afterparty? ;)

nicebreast
May 4th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Does that yacht have a bathroom? I still can't find it!
People, I really gotta go.
Do you know how many secret nips I took of Donna's monkey la-las. They go straight to the bladder I tell 'ya.

Bats be damned! Where's the loo?!?

nicebreast
May 4th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Oh, never mind. Some young thing just pointed the way. Phew.

What a relief.

Now, where's the pole? I'm feeling lonely. Do you think it will talk to me? I did bring some mint jelly to make it nice and slippery. :mooning: Yea, baby! Wait a sec-ond. Is that the pole with a sheep over in the corner? What gives? Hmm, menage a pole. Sheep, poles, mint jelly... sounds like a trip to Costco, or Home Depot ;)

ALM
May 4th, 2007, 10:49 PM
I think *I* know who SwimsWithaFist is... :blush:

Rob Copeland
May 4th, 2007, 11:42 PM
I think *I* know who SwimsWithaFist is... :blush:I think I know that you are correct! It was the :blush: that gave it away.

Seagurl51
May 5th, 2007, 12:54 AM
I'm not sure I know who anyone is. I have a few ideas, but who knows............

When do we get to find out?

newmastersswimmer
May 5th, 2007, 09:33 AM
I'm not sure I know who anyone is. I have a few ideas, but who knows............

When do we get to find out?

You have really become a hot comodity over here Kyra....Seems like all the guys are fighting for yur affections LOL! Maybe some of your pics from FB leaked out or something? The Kate Winslet / Keira Knightly combo has mesmorized all the men and caused them to regress back to their inner primitive caveman mentality....must fight for girl...LOL!

3strokes
May 5th, 2007, 10:29 AM
The Kate Winslet / Keira Knightly combo has mesmorized all the men and turned to regress back to their inner primitive caveman mentality....must fight for girl...LOL!

This could prove dangerous (and extremely painful for Kyra). Prehistoric giant club love taps to the head can be agonizing and excruciating torture as a form of foreplay. (Do they yell "fore" as they swing their clubs?)

Not a player, just a U.N. observer (Unattached Natator)

islandsox
May 5th, 2007, 10:37 AM
Is Kyra our new pin-up girl for our masquerade ball?:rofl:

Pegasus
May 5th, 2007, 10:48 AM
I'd vote for a pin-up girl.

I think I know who nicebreast is. Her alias suggests she'd be a good pin-up girl too. But would she pose?

MOONBEAM
May 5th, 2007, 11:14 AM
I'd vote for a pin-up girl.

I think I know who nicebreast is. Her alias suggests she'd be a good pin-up girl too. But would she pose?

Before I hand out your envelopes I shall think about this request for a pin up girl. The castle is very old and dark and the weather here is always Sloudy so some excitement from the fairer sex sounds intriguing.

Before we start, I want to now include George in our ball because he was grumpy yesterday, and I have assigned the Pole to be his guardian to make sure he behaves.

Now that you are finally at the castle and Buster has your USMS cards, you may now enter into the parlor area. Buster has given you your sealed envelopes. Please tip him. Please line up in a circle for the room will now descend. Don't bicker about who you are standing next to or leaning on for those of you still in a drunken stuper.

On our way down, please look at one another and look at the walls. The walls have all of your true identities so think about who is who.

Round 1 of guessing people's identities starts now. Open your envelopes and say what it reads. What it reads because envelopes don't speak is that:

YOU MUST GIVE ONE TRUE CLUE ABOUT YOUR IDENTITY EXCEPT FOR YBDRY BECAUSE HE/SHE WAS THE WINNER OF THE CITY/COUNTRY CHALLENGE with help.

If anyone guesses correctly, the person discovered MUST say yes or no truthfully. When found out, that person loses alias and must revert back to themselves. If you have multiple aliases, then you were smart.

I will give one true clue about myself, but without me there is no game so I'm exempt for now (my game, my rules). Here is my clue: I wear a wristwatch :rofl:
Gotcha!

Begin guessing. May be a waiting game until more are online.

Moonbeam

StudlySwmr
May 5th, 2007, 01:14 PM
Hint: I like to swim.

Seagurl51
May 5th, 2007, 01:17 PM
You have really become a hot comodity over here Kyra....Seems like all the guys are fighting for yur affections LOL! Maybe some of your pics from FB leaked out or something? The Kate Winslet / Keira Knightly combo has mesmorized all the men and caused them to regress back to their inner primitive caveman mentality....must fight for girl...LOL!

I know!! How'd I get to be so popular!?! :laugh2: I like the idea of having a pin-up girl! I'll make the posters!! Who should be our hottie? Jim you can be our pin-up boy!

Seagurl51
May 5th, 2007, 01:26 PM
Do we make our guesses here on the thread as too who is who? or send PM's?

The Fortress
May 5th, 2007, 02:00 PM
Do we make our guesses here on the thread as too who is who? or send PM's?

On the thread!! Or it's no fun. But I think Moonbeam needs to establish some guidelines about the clues. It's not very helpful to say "I like to swim" like StudlySwmr, who may be Poolraat, just did.

I'll wait to announce all my picks until some more clues are given. Although I now who many of you are. :thhbbb: (Unfortunately, I've been sworn to secrecy for a couple of you.)

But I will say right here I think nicebreast is Karen Duggan. The user name is very her. She started right off with the bathroom/loo thing. Plus, did you see that last chatty post? And we all know she is obsessed with the pole.

poolraat
May 5th, 2007, 03:26 PM
It's not very helpful to say "I like to swim" like StudlySwmr, who may be Poolraat, just did.

Hate to disappoint you my dear, but I'm not StudlySwmr.:thhbbb::thhbbb:

The clues my alias gives will be a bit more creative than that.

MOONBEAM
May 5th, 2007, 03:33 PM
All alias guesses are to be done on the Forum, not PMs, for everyone to see.

Moonbeam

Pop Tart
May 5th, 2007, 03:45 PM
Here's my clues: I love cold weather & have a fetish for Tyr goggles (can't leave home without them) and I don't swim fly or butterfrog.

I think Pegasus is Barb and I think that StudlySwmr is the Bork.

Moonbeam is Rob Copeland or George.

Pop Tart

Seagurl51
May 5th, 2007, 03:59 PM
Here's my guesses:

Moonbeam is Islandsox
YBDRY is FlyQueen
Peagus is Poolraat
BongBoy is definately Bork
nicebreast could be Poolraat too...or engsinada

.......and I'll have to research a little more as to the others...........

Trickster
May 5th, 2007, 06:00 PM
And you, pin-up Seagurl?

My clues: I despise cold weather and I prefer to swim SCY.

Seagurl51
May 5th, 2007, 06:19 PM
And you, pin-up Seagurl?

My clues: I despise cold weather and I prefer to swim SCY.

Hmm......I think you might be Floyd.....*ponder smilie*

Pegasus
May 5th, 2007, 06:23 PM
I like to breathe bilaterally.

Like SeaGurl, I would bet some Jack Daniels that the Bork is BongBoy ("Fly your freak flag."). Nice try, but I think he is Flower Power too.

I have no real guess as to who the twins Trickster and Trickstar are, although Trickstar has disappeared and Trickster denies any acquaintence.

I also have no idea who Le Nag or Jane Doh is. Not enough clues.

I don't know who 3strokes is, but I assume he is playing. Is he? And is SeaGurl? And Fortress? And Islandsox? I know SwimStud is playing. He couldn't resist.

Mooonbeam: Do posters have to say yes or no to whether they are playing the game?

Seagurl51
May 5th, 2007, 06:26 PM

Like SeaGurl, I would bet some Jack Daniels that the Bork is BongBoy ("Fly your freak flag."). Nice try, but I think he is Flower Power too.

I have no idea who the twins Trickster and Trickstar are, although Trickstar has disappeared and Trickster denies any acquaintence.

I don't know who 3strokes is, but I assume he is playing. Is he? And is SeaGurl?

Mooonbeam: Do posters have to say yes or no to whether they are playing the game?

I'm gonna guess this is Barb/Ensignada...........or Fort.

Trickstar
May 5th, 2007, 06:35 PM

I have no real guess as to who the twins Trickster and Trickstar are, although Trickstar has disappeared and Trickster denies any acquaintence.

I don't know who 3strokes is, but I assume he is playing. Is he? And is SeaGurl? And Fortress? And Islandsox? I know SwimStud is playing. He couldn't resist.

Trickstar is here. I see all that goes on. My evil sibling Trickster doesn't remember me because we were separated at birth. I was raised in secret by a powerful wizard so that one day I could confront my evil twin and face him (or her) in mortal combat.

Oh yeah. My clue. I am definitely NOT a breaststroker!

Pegasus
May 5th, 2007, 06:39 PM
I am not The Fortress. I think Pop Tart is the Fortress, although the no butterfrog reference may be too obvious.

FlyQueen
May 5th, 2007, 06:41 PM
Trickster is Matt

I am NOT YBDRY!

poolraat
May 5th, 2007, 06:47 PM
I am not Trickster, Pegasus, or Nicebreast.

BongBoy has to be Bork.
I think JaneDoh is The Fortress.
and Le Nag is Peter

Pegasus
May 5th, 2007, 06:51 PM
I think we need more clues and more purple prose. Everyone should pony up.

Seagurl51
May 5th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Hmmm..........this is getting interesting........

I think Trickstar is Karen...or Rich. Pop Tart could be Fly Queen. StudlySwmr could be Rich too though. Beth is probably one of the ones' I'm forgetting...ClownFish maybe...

YBDRY could be Fort...

I think Le Nag is Peter.

I think Flower Power is Bork.....so many aliases...

YBDRY
I think we need more clues and more purple prose. Everyone should pony up.

I'll bite....

YBDry?
Swim fly!

Pop Tart
I think Kyra is Seagirl. And Peter Cruise has to be Moonbeam.

Seagurl51
May 5th, 2007, 06:56 PM

Dang it..you got me. :rofl:

Moonbeam might also be Jim T.

Pop Tart
May 5th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Does this mean I outted you? Will wait for Moonbeam. Been trying to think all day and now I know that Pegasus is Kyra. Smart gal with two aliases. Didn't fool me.

StudlySwmr
May 5th, 2007, 07:02 PM
I'm not any of the afore mentioned members. Best to keep guessing....

I'll give another hint: I'm not who you think I am.

Pop Tart
May 5th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Dang it..you got me. :rofl:

Moonbeam might also be Jim T.

Who's Jim T ?

Seagurl51
May 5th, 2007, 07:03 PM
Does this mean I outted you? Will wait for Moonbeam. Been trying to think all day and now I know that Pegasus is Kyra. Smart gal with two aliases. Didn't fool me.

I'm not Pegasus. Just Seagurl...but I've been that for awhile, but that's not to say that I do or don't have another alias....the world may never know.....

So...obviously you're someone who has been around for awhile to because you know my name and it's not on my profile any more.....hmmmmmmmm

Pop Tart
May 5th, 2007, 07:04 PM
I'm not any of the afore mentioned members. Best to keep guessing....

I'll give another hint: I'm not who you think I am.

Me either. I'm not sure who I am.

Seagurl51
May 5th, 2007, 07:06 PM
Who's Jim T ?

You????????

Pop Tart
May 5th, 2007, 07:11 PM
You????????

Really not sure anymore. Very confused. Don't remember a Jim T. Was he special?

BongBoy
May 5th, 2007, 07:17 PM

Jim T is Jim Thornton, our resident freelance writer who is basically crazy (and hilarious too!!). I was going to leave a hint as to who I am, but then I forgot or something. Not the hint but who I am. Oh yaeh, that right. O.k. my hint is that I have to resist the temtation to write like this......everytime I complete a thought......b/c I've been told thats a sure fire giveaway about my writing style LOL!! :rofl: :rofl:

Here's my shameless use of the new smilies too :bouncing: :bouncing: :mooning: :mooning: :p

Oh yeah, I think nicebreasts might be Karen Duggan because she has the kind of bold personality to pick a forum name like that IMO ....and I remember her mentioning that her coach called her the twin towers when she swam backstroke once (granted she was pregnant at the time.....but I would have to guess that the pregnancy only enhanced an already existing condition if you catch my drift ....sorry Karen, please don't take offense!)

Oh and I think StudlySwimr may be poolraat b/c he asked poolraat to ride in the carriage with him and I thought that was odd in a way....like a deliberate tactic to throw us off and think they were two different people??

Seagurl51
May 5th, 2007, 07:18 PM
Jim T is Jim Thornton, our resident freelance writer who is basically crazy (and hilarious too!!). I was going to leave a hint as to who I am, but then I forgot or something. Not the hint but who I am. Oh yaeh, that right. O.k. my hint is that I have to resist the temtation to write like this......everytime I complete a thought......b/c I've been told thats a sure fire giveaway about my writing style LOL!! :rofl: :rofl:

Here's my shameless use of the new smilies too :bouncing: :bouncing: :mooning: :mooning: :p

Hi Bork. :)

Seagurl51
May 5th, 2007, 07:20 PM

You must not be him then...unless you're trying to cover it up.....but since you haven't owned up yet, and that was a rule I'm thinking you're someone else. But who?

BongBoy
May 5th, 2007, 07:26 PM

Yaeh and I think that the Jerry Garcia guy might be Bork LOL!! :rofl:

Peter Cruise
May 5th, 2007, 08:16 PM
I give you my most sincere assurances that I am neither here nor there.

geochuck
May 5th, 2007, 08:40 PM
Maybe George is lurking here with an alias, I'll never tell.

poolraat
May 5th, 2007, 09:33 PM
StudlySwmr isn't Poolraat either.:mooning:

FlowerPower
May 5th, 2007, 09:59 PM
I give you my most sincere assurances that I am neither here nor there.

I like your style Cruise. I also like that big bad shark avatar you got there!
My hint is that I swim :bouncing:

The Fortress
May 5th, 2007, 11:31 PM
I am not YBDRY, Pegasus, or Jane Doh! Kyra, do you think I'm some dumb blond posting here right after I posted on the playboy thread? I am not so foolish. And I went out to dinner with friends. And, like you and Cruise, I haven't even admitted to having an alias! But are you StudlySwmr, our recent newcomer, eh?

I do not believe Cruise, however. I'm not sure about big Jim T. He hasn't been on the forum in awhile. This thread would be hard for him to resist if he were.

Bork: I think it's time to own up. Those were the rules. I think several people are on your case. :rofl: No hints that you "swim" are allowed or I'll be outting your secret nemesis!

My hands are tied. I made too many promises to be quiet. But, I think Clownfish is Barb. So if it is, she better fess up!

Rich is strangely quiet, but I'm sure he's here.

newmastersswimmer
May 5th, 2007, 11:58 PM
I am not YBDRY, Pegasus, or Jane Doh! Kyra, do you think I'm some dumb blond posting here right after I posted on the playboy thread? I am not so foolish. And I went out to dinner with friends. And, like you and Cruise, I haven't even admitted to having an alias! But are you StudlySwmr, our recent newcomer, eh?

I do not believe Cruise, however. I'm not sure about big Jim T. He hasn't been on the forum in awhile. This thread would be hard for him to resist if he were.

Bork: I think it's time to own up. Those were the rules. I think several people are on your case. :rofl: No hints that you "swim" are allowed or I'll be outting your secret nemesis!

My hands are tied. I made too many promises to be quiet. But, I think Clownfish is Barb. So if it is, she better fess up!

Rich is strangely quiet, but I'm sure he's here.

So I broke the rules when I said that I swim butterly? I must have missed that one.....Geez Fort I gave a pretty strong hint with the writing style comment.....I just figured everyone knew I was BongBoy. I guess I must have missed some of the rules then....Since a couple of people guessed that I was flowerpower I guess I will own up to that one too. I claim that I was unfarily outed by Rob Copeland though when he said that someone was wearing two masks....I created BongBoy to try and derail the fact that several posters seemed to be hot on the trail of FlowerPower (namely Heather!)....I guess my strategy backfired then.

Bork

BTW I think Le Naguer is Peter Cruise. Am I still allowed to guess or am I simply out of the game now? I went back and looked at the post by Moonbeam about giving hints Les and I didn't see anything mentioned that restricts posters from giving swimming related hints.... so I guess I am confused by your posting then??

poolraat
May 6th, 2007, 12:20 AM
Hey Bork.
How about them Jazz!!!:groovy: :banana:

newmastersswimmer
May 6th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Hey Bork.
How about them Jazz!!!:groovy: :banana:

I left you a congratulatory message on your wall on FB already....Congrats and good luck in the next round.

Bork