PDA

View Full Version : entertainment

Dominick Aielloeaver
May 4th, 2007, 09:52 PM
Tomorrow is (CINCO de Mayo) Question ? Saturday is May 5 th. Which of the following would you like to see ? The Kentucky Derby ? The De Loya Mayweather Fight? Or the Queen of England. I guess if you are at the Kentucky derby you can also see the Queen of england. WOW what A great country this is . Allof this and more. Free to go were you want to go. Happy swiming Dom in AZ. :groovy: :woot: :joker: ;)

SwimStud
May 4th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Tomorrow is (CINCO de Mayo) Question ? Saturday is May 5 th. Which of the following would you like to see ? The Kentucky Derby ? The De Loya Mayweather Fight? Or the Queen of England. I guess if you are at the Kentucky derby you can also see the Queen of england. WOW what A great country this is . Allof this and more. Free to go were you want to go. Happy swiming Dom in AZ. :groovy: :woot: :joker: ;)

How about the Queen going 5 rounds with De La Hoya at the Track?

:rofl:

Seagurl51
May 4th, 2007, 09:56 PM
OMG the fights tomorrow too!?!?!!!! I wish the dorms got pay-per-view.

Well, if I have anytime to watch TV tomorrow, it'll probably to watch the Derby since I can't see the fight.

islandsox
May 5th, 2007, 09:17 AM

Kentucky Derby. SwimStud, I didn't know the Queen was entered in this race :rofl:

poolraat
May 5th, 2007, 09:29 AM
Kentucky Derby. SwimStud, I didn't know the Queen was entered in this race

Morning Line: She's going out at 7/2. :rofl::rofl:

ensignada
May 5th, 2007, 10:32 AM
LOL.

My daughter saw in the paper that the queen was visiting. She was quite perplexed why she would be here since "the British are our enemies". I inquired and found out she was a little confused about the revolutionary timeline. LOL

She ok'd the visit then. I'm sure Her Majesty will be quite relieved.

Dominick Aielloeaver
May 5th, 2007, 12:38 PM
Wow.! I know we have some very humerous people in the MASTERS. But we are really COMECIAL. I really had a good laugh at the humor. I really appericated the response. BY the way I pick the QUEEN in two.Have A great day to all. DOM.A in AZ.:applaud: :groovy: :woot:

islandsox
May 7th, 2007, 11:06 AM
Morning Line: She's going out at 7/2. :rofl::rofl:

Poolrat, Morning Line didn't place and she didn't even finish, poor thing.

SwimStud
May 7th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Poolrat, Morning Line didn't place and she didn't even finish, poor thing.

I wonder how many people were upset because they though Helen Mirren was going to turn up??