PDA

View Full Version : Where are you when?

Karen Duggan
May 7th, 2007, 04:27 PM
I've noticed that right about 1:30, my time (Pacific), it gets really quiet around here. What are all of you "east of the west coasters" doing? Driving home? Picking up kids? Swimming?

I just finished lunch and you're all heading home?

Slowswim
May 7th, 2007, 04:46 PM
Yep, I'm closing down in 5 minutes and heading home for dinner and...:hug: :groovy: :drink:

tjburk
May 7th, 2007, 04:57 PM
Yeah, usually out of here at that time....to the pool, then home......working late today though!!!

poolraat
May 7th, 2007, 05:33 PM
I've noticed that too. But I'm still here,:bouncing: at my desk slaving away, :rofl: waiting for 5:00 and :drink: .

Kari
May 7th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Girl....you know I'm on the west coast.....probably doing a whole lot of nuthin'!

newmastersswimmer
May 7th, 2007, 06:17 PM
Since I am on vacation now, I was taking a nap at that midday time (actually I napped at around 1:30 - 2:30 my time which is 11:30 - 12:30 your time Karen)! And it felt soooo darn good too!! I think I will take a midday nap every day now for.....I don't know 8 weeks or so LOL!! (sorry is that rubbing it in too much?)

Bork

ensignada
May 7th, 2007, 09:33 PM
I'm usually running last minute errands before picking the little one up at school, then supervising homework.:coffee:

3strokes
May 7th, 2007, 10:29 PM
I've noticed that right about 1:30, my time (Pacific), it gets really quiet around here. What are all of you "east of the west coasters" doing?

Everybody (except the Hawaiians) is East of the West-coasters.....

I just finished lunch and you're all heading home?

Your 13:30 = Our (my) 16:30
My 17:00 = :notworking: (unless I'm going to the gym two or three times on weekdays).

Now, I hope this makes you feel better: When you get to work, we've been slavin' away for nigh on three hours

Karen
Your PM box is full. I was trying to respond.

dorothyrde
May 7th, 2007, 10:36 PM
Let's see, 1:30 your time, is 3:30 my time. I am usually finishing up things at work to go home at 4. Calling my daughter to make sure she got home OK, and find out what homework she has so we can plan the evening. Plus I am blocked at work from the forums, so cannot post anyway during the day.:violin:

Muppet
May 7th, 2007, 10:48 PM
at 427pm today, i was at work trying to write three emails on three different subjects trying to get way too much done in a short period of time. was trying to get out of work right at 5 (more like 5:10) to get to the Y early so Mollie and I could try to lay claim to a lane to ourselves outside (we did).

right now, as first saw this thread, i am wrapping up my forum grazing for the night in front of the TV, still here from watching 24. My brother is watching the Bulls/Pistons game that just ended. I am also trying to figure out what new smiley to add to this message :) :wine:

The Fortress
May 7th, 2007, 11:38 PM
At that time, I'm handing out snacks, asking about homework, chauffeuring, supervising lotsa da kids running through the house, thinking about dinner (but dreading cooking), doing RC exercises, listening to kids fight over computer time, nagging about chores and various crap. Pretty much the same after dinner. Except more bath and reading and cleaning and quizing and skipping my team practice at that later time slot. Yeah, it's a way exciting life. Then I see hubby. :censor:

dorothyrde
May 8th, 2007, 06:46 AM
awwwww, right now is my peaceful time. Rosie is patiently waiting for me to finish so she can go outside with me to water the flowers I planted last weekend. No one is awake and I have 45 minutes until I have to wake my daughter for band practice. Normally I work-out at this time, but I worked out last night after work and am still feeling it.

I love 5 am!:)

Peter Cruise
May 8th, 2007, 09:32 AM
Right now it is 6:32 am pacific and I am about to go to bed.

Cat & Mouse
May 8th, 2007, 10:13 AM
in disguise

Cat & Mouse
May 8th, 2007, 10:14 AM
Right now it is 6:32 am pacific and I am about to go to bed.

sleep well polar bear

Peter Cruise
May 8th, 2007, 06:08 PM
I thought 'dis guise' was Brooklynese for 'these fellows'

newmastersswimmer
May 8th, 2007, 11:15 PM
I thought 'dis guise' was Brooklynese for 'these fellows'

o.k. I have to give you your due props for that one Peter LOL! :rofl:

(and Rich's in and out of the teddy addition to the tree word story thread wasn't bad either! ) :drink:

Bork