PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Solved - Why our forums are so popular today

matysekj
May 11th, 2007, 04:52 PM
While looking through our server logs for an explanation why we've had 3-400 "guests" visiting our Amanda Beard thread today, I came across the following. I found one visitor who had been referred to that thread by searching for "Amanda Beard Playboy Bunny" at Google Images. Go to images.google.com and enter this in to the search form (without the quotes). Check out what comes up as the fourth result on the top row (currently -- this may well change over time). Jayhawk, you've got some 'splaining to do!

Cat & Mouse
May 11th, 2007, 04:53 PM
While looking through our server logs for an explanation why we've had 3-400 "guests" visiting our Amanda Beard thread today, I came across the following. I found one visitor who had been referred to that thread by searching for "Amanda Beard Playboy Bunny" at Google Images. Go to images.google.com and enter this in to the search form (without the quotes). Check out what comes up as the fourth result on the top row (currently -- this may well change over time). Jayhawk, you've got some 'splaining to do!

That's hysterical.

Is JayHawk IMNAUGHTY or just NAUGHTY?

knelson
May 11th, 2007, 04:58 PM
This may depend on how you've got your safe search settings configured on Google. I see jayhawk's avatar, but it's toward the bottom of the page with quite a few images of rather dubious "safe for work" status ahead of it.

scyfreestyler
May 11th, 2007, 05:10 PM
Ha! Now that is pretty funny!

ALM
May 11th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Now you know why you never see the two of us (me and Amanda) in the same place at the same time....

-

SwimStud
May 11th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Now you know why you never see the two of us (me and Amanda) in the same place at the same time....

-

Damn you Anna...I wanted to be the one who dragged the forums down...
:rofl:

meldyck
May 11th, 2007, 07:16 PM

-

Um, Anna Lea, may I come by at Seattle and get an autographed pic? Or, have you given alll those away long ago?

MOONBEAM
May 11th, 2007, 07:24 PM

-

Cracking up here.:rofl:

Donna

ALM
May 11th, 2007, 07:27 PM
Um, Anna Lea, may I come by at Seattle and get an autographed pic? Or, have you given all those away long ago?

Sure. Just ignore the gray hair and glasses - it's all part of the disguise.