PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Who's your favorite alias?

Cat & Mouse
May 11th, 2007, 06:28 PM
Ande hatched the idea for the masquerade ball. MOONBEAM made it happen. Vote for your favorite alias. Totally subjective, just for fun. Comment if you like. No dissing though. You can vote for more than one if you can't decide.

:party2:

SwimStud
May 11th, 2007, 06:30 PM
Ande hatched the idea for the masquerade ball. MOONBEAM made it happen. Vote for your favorite alias. Totally subjective, just for fun. Comment if you like. No dissing though.

I know what mine was but I cannot say it lol

Cat & Mouse
May 11th, 2007, 06:33 PM
I know what mine was but I cannot say it lol

I left that one off. :rofl:

Cat & Mouse
May 11th, 2007, 06:34 PM
Or was it Amanda? You can tell us? :D :joker:

SwimsWithAFist
May 11th, 2007, 07:10 PM
I'm hurt. I was left off the poll... :sad: :cry:

Cat & Mouse
May 11th, 2007, 07:15 PM

I'm sorry. I've gone mental. Besides, you're part of that irishpolarbear that was trying to out Cat & Mouse.

What is this? :cheerleader: :cry:

You have really outdone yourself this week with the smilies, Jim!

matysekj
May 11th, 2007, 07:40 PM
No, irishpolarbear was all Rob. I couldn't reply to his little joke that I may be the south end of the polar bear because well, he's my boss. Leslie, can you handle an employee harassment suit for me?

Cat & Mouse
May 11th, 2007, 07:48 PM
No, irishpolarbear was all Rob. I couldn't reply to his little joke that I may be the south end of the polar bear because well, he's my boss. Leslie, can you handle an employee harassment suit for me?

I think Rob would prefer to have mental represent you.

Aren't you glad you met some of us crazies?

Peter Cruise
May 11th, 2007, 08:00 PM
Jim has has had a passing acquaintance with crazies...

Pop Tart
May 11th, 2007, 09:28 PM

Im so sorry. You can come sit next to me in my toaster slot. Im sure it was an overcite.

donna

MOONBEAM
May 11th, 2007, 09:39 PM
Ande hatched the idea for the masquerade ball. MOONBEAM made it happen. Vote for your favorite alias. Totally subjective, just for fun. Comment if you like. No dissing though. You can vote for more than one if you can't decide.

I expected the mods to jiggle the numbers Again. Specially for irishpolarbare--Ha.

Cat & Mouse
May 11th, 2007, 09:57 PM
I'm glad mental is winning. I liked the name Aladdin Sane name best, but mental was my favorite character.

mental
May 11th, 2007, 10:04 PM
I'm glad mental is winning. I liked the name Aladdin Sane best, but mental was my favorite character.

Thank you. You were very nice to me. Do you think they'll believe me now when I tell them there are two of you? I should know better. Saying stuff like that just gets me more medication. I'm better now.

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME OUT OF THIS JACKET?!?!?

Slowswim
May 11th, 2007, 10:06 PM
I was a late joiner so i only concentrated on one "Cat & Mouse". I loved the challenge. It was way out of the box thinking great also!!

:applaud:
</IMG>

Cat & Mouse
May 11th, 2007, 10:09 PM
I was a late joiner so i only concentrated on one "Cat & Mouse". I loved the challenge. It was way out of the box thinking great also!!

:applaud:
</IMG>

So now we can give up crossword puzzles and sudokus.

What are we going to do next week to top this thread though? ;) New wink smilie. Had to try it. I like Jim's moving smilies.

Cat & Mouse
May 11th, 2007, 10:13 PM
Does anyone know what's in Peter's avatar? I have to change mine in response and I can't really tell what it is? I see a very large head.

3strokes
May 11th, 2007, 11:00 PM
Does anyone know what's in Peter's avatar? I have to change mine in response and I can't really tell what it is? I see a very large head.

Looks like four people from the Middle Ages on a balcony.
The seated figure on the right is holding a Pewter (Beer?) mug,
(but his hat reminds me of Tom Mix's ten-gallon hat), while
the one on the left is waving (or at least holding) a handkerchief.
The guy standing behind the mug, is demonstrating a modified EVF
on the column and the guy standing on the left seems to be looking at ..... I don't want to even think about it.

The first impression the whole image gave me when I captured and enlarged it (though this blurred it) was a Shakespearean setting (not a play but from real life, painted.)

Now, Heeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Peter:

Slowswim
May 11th, 2007, 11:33 PM

OK, its late, but I have to ask, what is Geeks "normal" Avatar? It looks weird and reminds me of "Deliverance."

Man its freaky!!!

3strokes
May 11th, 2007, 11:37 PM
OK, its late, but I have to ask, what is Geeks "normal" Avatar? It looks weird and reminds me of "Deliverance."

Man its freaky!!!

It's the banjo-playing young lad who has a "duel" :duel:
with the guitar-player. I believe the song was called "Dueling Banjos".
Yes, it's a creepy look.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/ef/ReddenDeliverence.jpg/180px-ReddenDeliverence.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ReddenDeliverence.jpg)

Julius Caesar
May 11th, 2007, 11:51 PM
Why am I not on the poll?

3strokes
May 12th, 2007, 10:38 PM
Why am I not on the poll?

The poll was A.D. and you're B.C. ?

newmastersswimmer
May 12th, 2007, 11:09 PM
I see BongBoy aint doing so well in the poll! He didn't seem to be much of a hit with the ladies there at the ball either......even though he was as smooth as silk with his pickup lines!...go figure?? LOL!

Bork

Slowswim
May 12th, 2007, 11:53 PM
It's the banjo-playing young lad who has a "duel" :duel:
with the guitar-player. I believe the song was called "Dueling Banjos".
Yes, it's a creepy look.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/ef/ReddenDeliverence.jpg/180px-ReddenDeliverence.jpg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ReddenDeliverence.jpg)

Yeah, but its so creepy; its like out of "Deliverance". I keep waiting to hear, "boy you got purty teeth" and "squeal like a pig".

I'm a southerner, but its just weird looking!
</IMG></IMG>

3strokes
May 13th, 2007, 10:20 AM
Yeah, but its so creepy; it's like out of "Deliverance".

It is out of Deliverance (probably still in it).

I keep waiting to hear, "...you got purty teeth"

Let's be thankful Forums don't come with sound effects or music (not yet, anyway). Can you imagine? (I can't imagine what Islandsox's "Muahahahaha" would sound like -with a pronounced Texan accent.)

This was out of "Little Red Riding Hood",
in "Deliverance" it was either "mouth" or "lips".
That was a creepy movie.

Cheers

MOONBEAM
May 13th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Thank you. You were very nice to me. Do you think they'll believe me now when I tell them there are two of you? I should know better. Saying stuff like that just gets me more medication. I'm better now.

WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE GET ME OUT OF THIS JACKET?!?!?

This avatar looks like I feel today after a long day getting back to Roatan. I have to say, this is the most frightening avatar to me and I Love It. I love things that scare the willies out of me. It's a keeper!!

FlyQueen
May 16th, 2007, 10:01 AM
I protest this poll since JaneDoh is not a choice she was/is a fiesty old witch.

mental
May 16th, 2007, 10:39 AM
I protest this poll since JaneDoh is not a choice she was/is a fiesty old witch.

You were too grumpy and dull as Jane Doh. Weren't you? I think you were. I'm sure you were. Or am I?

mental is much more funny, deep, interesting, complex, tormented. Everything you would want in a alias. OK lol?

FlyQueen
May 16th, 2007, 02:00 PM
Who doesn't love a crusty old wench? Jane was fun ... I miss her ... I wish she'd come back and tourment me. For those of you not in the know as to who Jane was from the beginning she had some great posts early including one which defended a certain distance swimmer that has an unconventional way of swimming which I dislike personally ...