PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day!!

swimr4life
May 13th, 2007, 12:04 PM
I just wanted to send out a big "HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY" to all the mommies out there! I hope you have a wonderful day filled with lots of love and fun!

:notworking: :party2: :D :smooch:

The Fortress
May 13th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Happy Mother's Day to you too!!!!! No working, no cooking. I hope you got daisies! :kiss1:

Karen Duggan
May 13th, 2007, 03:25 PM
Yes, Happy Mother's Day! And a thanks to all the dads that made this day possible! :smooch: :hug:

SwimStud
May 13th, 2007, 04:13 PM
Yes, Happy Mother's Day! And a thanks to all the dads that made this day possible! :smooch: :hug:

What about dads who didn't do much except tile all bloody day?

...oh and happy mothers day ladies...

newmastersswimmer
May 13th, 2007, 04:19 PM

Well I made french toast (my wife's favorite breakfast) and served it with coffee to my wife in bed this morning....but then again I serve my wife breakfast in bed every Sunday morning so maybe that doesn't count then?LOL!

Rich how much more tiling do you have left for crying out lound?! Are you tiling the Taj Mahal or something? Also that tiling may not be so good for the back and knees....Not trying to sound preachy....just getting concerned a bit thats all (I promise!).

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there (echoing Beth's original sentiments here)!

Seagurl51
May 13th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Happy Mother's Day friends!!!

Blackbeard's Peg
May 13th, 2007, 10:12 PM
happy mothers day, moms!:cheerleader: