PDA

View Full Version : Discussion forum here we are

Jim VB
December 17th, 2002, 11:45 PM
So here we are, in a PG-13 discussion forum. Ward and the Beav are thinking about joining us in the pool.

billwhite
December 18th, 2002, 09:51 AM
Jim,

Who are Ward and Beav? Thanks for opening up the forum. Hope everyone else catches on to it.

Today's workout is posted online. Leigh said practice may be delayed by a high school swim meet at the Y (if they run over time).

See you at the pool!

Bill W.

swim53
December 19th, 2002, 09:44 AM
huh?!:confused:

Jim VB
December 20th, 2002, 11:24 AM
Since our discussions must remain wholesome, it is a reference to an exceedingly wholesome 60s TV show. Mrs. Cleaver could bring us some dry towels.

Could we hear from some Allegheny Mountain Masters??

Any opinions on best stroke count vs. male/female, age, event distance, height, body type, training level?

I have seen a triathlete who places nationally go 25 to 27 strokes, and an 18 year old go 15 in winning the 200 free at the USS (Pitt) Christmas meet.

jim thornton
December 20th, 2002, 05:19 PM
jim and bill--

I think we were all hoping this forum would solve the inane email proliferation problem with our team members. Not sure exactly if it is working out or not. See my next post.

jimbo

WetDivingDude
January 8th, 2003, 10:33 PM
Hey Jim, I think the mass emails are ok. Training people to visit this site regularly will leave a lot of folks out. I don't have/take the time to go here very often.

I suppose this is ok if you want to expand or do something different including the Allegh. Masters. Otherwise, K.I.S.S.

Andre :)