PDA

View Full Version : Sky's "Summer Style" Warnings

SwimStud
May 29th, 2007, 03:08 PM
http://news.sky.com/skynews/picture_gallery/picture_gallery/0,,91168-1267767-1,00.html

lol

newmastersswimmer
May 29th, 2007, 03:19 PM
I like the way they left out the picture of the bulging fat bikinis as a turn off for men...LOL! I can't believe that tie dyes are such a big turnoff for women? I will proudly wear my tie dyes anyway....and if that is a turn off for women then so be it LOL! ...But then again this is a poll taken in the UK not in the states.

Bork

aquaFeisty
May 29th, 2007, 03:29 PM
I agree cowboy hats are a no-no, but Bono can wear whatever he wants to and still look hot! :D

imspoiled
May 29th, 2007, 05:19 PM
I agree with Fiesty! Bono can wear whatever he wants!

Oh, and thanks so much for the Rod Stewart pic. My eyes are still burning from that one. Are there no hot guys left in Britain? (I mean, since Stud is here, of course.)

SwimStud
May 29th, 2007, 05:30 PM
I agree with Fiesty! Bono can wear whatever he wants!

Oh, and thanks so much for the Rod Stewart pic. My eyes are still burning from that one. Are there no hot guys left in Britain? (I mean, since Stud is here, of course.)

Well my Brother is but I don't want to disclose his location and see him killed in the stampede...

What about the man thong? That was a classic!
...not even I could make that look good ...:rofl::rofl:

ensignada
May 29th, 2007, 05:48 PM
Rod in a Speedo may have scarred me for life. Someone should tell him to pull the sides down to make the top straight across - that way he'll only look scary instead of scary and studpid. :doh:

Peter Cruise
May 29th, 2007, 05:59 PM
I visualize Bork on the beach wearing his tie-dyed speedo thong, sandals with tie-dyed socks, tie-dyed cowboy hat, puka necklace and reclining on a Grateful Dead towel, trying out pickup lines..." Hey babe, you're a perfect 10 and I have the math degrees...let's multiply!"

ensignada
May 29th, 2007, 06:09 PM
Thanks, Peter, for erasing that dreadful picture of Rod from my head with one that's soooo much better!