PDA

View Full Version : Passing on the Gull

TRYM_Swimmer
June 7th, 2007, 03:23 PM
Gull had his last workout with us small-towners before he moves to the biggest state in the Union. We will have to harangue him, tastefully within the boundaries of the forum, of course, online instead of in water. We are losing, and you Texans are gaining, a dedicated swimmer and fine doc. Treat him well and keep him swimming!

knelson
June 7th, 2007, 04:06 PM
Gull had his last workout with us small-towners before he moves to the biggest state in the Union.

I didn't realize Gull was moving to Alaska. :thhbbb:

TRYM_Swimmer
June 7th, 2007, 04:26 PM
I didn't realize Gull was moving to Alaska. :thhbbb:

Well, it was the biggest the last time I took geography!!! LOL

aquageek
June 7th, 2007, 04:28 PM
This probably makes it less likely he'll venture to Charlotte every January for his annual bludgeoning.

meldyck
June 7th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Well, it was the biggest the last time I took geography!!! LOL

How many states were in the Union when you took geography last?

aquageek
June 7th, 2007, 04:53 PM
We limit the flow of information to the eastern part of the state so as not to cause undue mental challenges for the swamp dwelling citizens of eastern NC.

TRYM_Swimmer
June 8th, 2007, 08:35 AM
We limit the flow of information to the eastern part of the state so as not to cause undue mental challenges for the swamp dwelling citizens of eastern NC.

You don't have any choice as you are so stuck in traffic and have your brains melted from the glare off the concrete and asphalt. ;)

Mel,

I think it was right after California became a state!!!

meldyck
June 8th, 2007, 12:50 PM
Mel,

I think it was right after California became a state!!!

I was there for Wyoming's induction into statehood. Guess that was century before last....

scyfreestyler
June 8th, 2007, 01:11 PM
Wow, you guys are OLD! :)

The Fortress
June 8th, 2007, 01:39 PM
I'm happy for Gull moving to such a notable swimming mecca. Especially since his house will be a stop on the Austin Forum Posters Nationals Weekend. And of course Geek will be there serving me drinks.