PDA

View Full Version : I'm engaged yall!

swimminggirl
July 10th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Hey Everyone, I'm engaged! I'm getting married next year! I have found the man of my dreams, and, I'm in love with him and can't wait to marry him!
Signed, Swimminggirl :banana::blush:

SwimStud
July 10th, 2007, 02:06 PM
Hey Everyone, I'm engaged! I'm getting married next year! I have found the man of my dreams, and, I'm in love with him and can't wait to marry him!

Congratulations!
May your "shelf life of bliss" be an endless one!

Alicat
July 10th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Congradulations! :applaud: Will you have a swimming themed wedding? Speedo fast skins could make for a fashion statement with a tuxedo jacket... :hug:

swimminggirl
July 10th, 2007, 02:12 PM
No, Its going to be a traditional wedding. I'm going to get married in Branson, Missouri at the Kanakuk Chapel and, Joe White is going to marry me. But, I'm so excited and can't wait to get married! I love my fiance so very much!
Signed, Swimminggirl :blush: he's such an angel to me! :angel:

thewookiee
July 10th, 2007, 02:46 PM
Congratulations! May you have a long and happy life together!!

swimshark
July 10th, 2007, 02:48 PM
Congrats. I hope you have a wonderful marriage.

Alison

3strokes
July 10th, 2007, 03:02 PM

Love is secondary.

Primarily,

"Is he a Swimmer?"

Just kidding.
Wishing the two of you -in and/or out of the water-
a long and happy life.

swimminggirl
July 10th, 2007, 04:21 PM
No, he's not a swimmer. He's a missionary and emt. I love him so much and am so excited and can't wait to marry him and, we love each other so much! I am excited I have found the guy of my dreams!
Signed, Swimminggirl p.s. I will still keep swimming even after we get married! For our honeymoon we are going on a cruise for a week.

ensignada
July 10th, 2007, 04:25 PM
So Swimminggirl - you're not too excited about this are you? LOL

All the best to you and your lucky guy.

swimminggirl
July 10th, 2007, 04:37 PM
No, I'm trying to not be to excited but, I'm so glad that I found someone who loves me and I love him! It feels great to have someone that cares about you and loves you! I'm so happy and very in love with him.
Signed, Swimminggirl p.s. this is me and my fiance alot :hug: :smooch: :blush:

Donna
July 10th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Congratulations and many happy years together.

swimminggirl
July 10th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Thanks yall! I love my fiance very very much and, we are excited about getting married! Its hard waiting though but, we can wait and, I look forward to loving him and us spending time together and having someone that loves me as much as he loves me and cares about me! I know I'm really young to be getting married but, I'm glad I am!
Signed, Swimminggirl p.s. Advice would be much appreciated! I'm so happy! My fiance and I do lots of this :hug: and this :kiss1:

FindingMyInnerFish
July 11th, 2007, 09:20 AM
Congrats and the only advice is to keep on lovin'! Wishing you both a great life together!

swimminggirl
July 11th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Thanks yall! I'm so excited to be getting married!
Signed, Swimminggirl

talne621
July 11th, 2007, 07:23 PM
congratulations!!!

A.K.
July 11th, 2007, 09:43 PM
I know I'm really young to be getting married but, I'm glad I am!
Advice would be much appreciated! I'm so happy!

1)How old are you?

2) As for Advice . Don't either of you get bent out of shape on the little things - very important! ... oh and have an open bar at the reception. :drink::wine::wine::drink::wine:

Congratulations!

swimminggirl
July 11th, 2007, 10:17 PM
I'm 22 going on 23. My fiance and I were just talking about the reception and have agreed to have an open bar. Its going to be tough planning my own wedding without a wedding planner. I love Jarod with all my heart and everything I am and can't wait to marry him!
Signed, Swimminggirl p.s. He's such an angel to me! :angel: :blush:

newmastersswimmer
July 11th, 2007, 10:43 PM
Congrats Swimminggirl! It sounds like you have really found the right guy for you and thats great! I wish you both the very best!

Bork

swimminggirl
July 12th, 2007, 02:07 AM
Thank you. I really love him and I can't believe I'm getting married! It feels so good to have someone that loves me and cares about me.
Signed, Swimminggirl :blush::blush::blush::blush:

scyfreestyler
July 12th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Does he take steroids too? You two will be RIPPED for your wedding photos!

Congrats!

ande
July 12th, 2007, 08:45 PM
congratulations

A.K.
July 12th, 2007, 08:57 PM

Congrats!

Maybe they can do 'roid shots at the reception instead of tequila shots.

scyfreestyler
July 12th, 2007, 09:04 PM

Now that would be the cat's meow! ;)

ALM
July 12th, 2007, 11:05 PM

OMG, I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.... :lmao:

-