PDA

View Full Version : Naked Swimming in NY

SwimStud
August 13th, 2007, 08:41 AM
http://www.comcast.net/news/strange/index.jsp?cat=STRANGE&fn=/2007/08/12/737717.html&cvqh=itn_nudeswimmer

LOL !

ensignada
August 13th, 2007, 11:20 AM
I don't understand, though. If he was there in the dark all night, why didn't he get out and look for his clothes? Unless it was too steep to climb out. I mean, it's NYC - it's not like passersby would be shocked.

newmastersswimmer
August 13th, 2007, 01:33 PM
I don't understand, though. If he was there in the dark all night, why didn't he get out and look for his clothes? Unless it was too steep to climb out. I mean, it's NYC - it's not like passersby would be shocked.

Yaeh....but the water could have been very cold if you catch my drift LOL!

scyfreestyler
August 13th, 2007, 02:23 PM
Yaeh....but the water could have been very cold if you catch my drift LOL!

Reminds me of a certain Seinfeld episode.

swimr4life
August 13th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Reminds me of a certain Seinfeld episode.

Yes......the "shrinkage" episode! :lmao::rofl: That is one of the funniest episodes.

newmastersswimmer
August 13th, 2007, 10:31 PM
Yes......the "shrinkage" episode! :lmao::rofl: That is one of the funniest episodes.

I just noticed that you're one post away from joining the 1000+ club Beth. On behalf of the current members of this ultra elite and most prestigious club, I welcome you! LOL!

nyswimmer
August 13th, 2007, 10:38 PM

Actually, it was Long Island (Nassau County) not NYC.

According to the local news radio, his girlfriend took his clothes and went for help when he wasn't back from his swim after half an hour -- that's why he was hiding when he couldn't find them. :doh: