PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Fridge Magnets

swimr4life
September 19th, 2007, 02:24 PM
This is a spin off from another thread. I love funny, cute sayings on fridge magnets. Here are some of my favorites.....

"Cleaning a house while children are growing is like shoveling snow while it's still snowing." (my favorite!)

"Nurses are patient people."

"Those of you who think you know it all are very annoying to those of us who do."

I also have picture magnets of my girls from age 6 til now in either swim team suits or softball uniforms. There is one with artwork that my daughter did when she was 7 (she is 19 now! Yes...I'm sentimental)

swim4me
September 19th, 2007, 07:18 PM
I love magnets like the ones you mentioned. I, too, have magnet pictures of my daughter playing basketball and with her swim and water polo teams. My family has gotten in the habit of collecting magnets when we travel. Magnets from states, ski resorts, cities, countries, and significant places (castles, museums, amusement parks) we visit while we are traveling. I have a magnet from Japan, even though I spent two hours total there (1 hour to destination and 1 hour from destination) and I never left the airport, but I did walk on the land in the country so it counts.

SwimStud
September 19th, 2007, 11:40 PM
Damn...where's Geek when you need him? This thread is soooo him... :lmao:

We had one of a Cop that when you opened the fridge it said
"Stop! Step away from the refrigerator!"

Got Boost
September 20th, 2007, 01:04 AM
My favorite is of my Bulldog Ruby. My favorite with a saying is "When mom is happy the house is happy". The rest of the frige is covered by things my son has made my wife and I.
Got Boost

swimr4life
September 20th, 2007, 09:53 AM
Damn...where's Geek when you need him? This thread is soooo him... :lmao:

I know....after I posted it I thought I might be asking for the wrath of Geek. :lmao:

Blackbeard's Peg
September 20th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Mollie's cat, trying to break into my food.

SwimStud
September 20th, 2007, 10:55 AM
Mollie's cat, trying to break into my food.

...as long as it's not after your brews...

ViveBene
September 20th, 2007, 04:40 PM
A tiny, perfect half-dozen box of Dunkin Donuts, complete with a sliver of real wax paper folded over the donuts.

VB

knelson
September 21st, 2007, 04:33 PM
We have this one up:
http://happybunny.orbitearthstores.com/ttp/Worthless-turd-Happy-Bunny-Magnet/products_id/400.html

:rofl:

sweetsmom
September 21st, 2007, 05:42 PM
Ours are pretty lame but we have gears that we can stick together and the crank one and make them all move.

Seagurl51
September 22nd, 2007, 01:01 PM
My magnets make me happy.

I have one that is an old-fashioned lady in glasses, that says "She was comforted by the knowledge that they were helpless without her."

My fav though is "I know, I know, I'm f*cking fabulous."