PDA

View Full Version : Colonies Zone SCM championships

art_z
September 28th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Usually seem to be in December every year, but I see nothing listed anywhere. Anyone know whats up?

Warren
September 28th, 2007, 02:49 PM
http://forums.usms.org/showthread.php?t=9044

art_z
September 28th, 2007, 03:15 PM
thanks!

art_z
September 28th, 2007, 03:34 PM
grrr .. 200 IM, 200 back, 100 fly, 100 back, 100 IM ... all on the same day. decisions decisions.:shakeshead:

Blackbeard's Peg
September 28th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Swim them all!

we had a guy who swam 5 events in a row, BOTH days at the LCM zones. and this gentleman does this quite often...

Also, Art, as for what is up, the original host site balked at some of the details for this year's meet, so folks were sent looking for backup. Rutgers was nice enough to step in. I hope their willingness has nothing to do with their dropping the mens team. :/

art_z
September 28th, 2007, 03:52 PM
Swim them all!

we had a guy who swam 5 events in a row, BOTH days at the LCM zones. and this gentleman does this quite often...

Also, Art, as for what is up, the original host site balked at some of the details for this year's meet, so folks were sent looking for backup. Rutgers was nice enough to step in. I hope their willingness has nothing to do with their dropping the mens team. :/

the Rutgers facility is great, I'm glad its being held there. As for the 5 events in one day, I made that mistake once, never again. I like a decent amount of recovery time between events, otherwise, it just doesn't work for me, probably more on a mental than a physical level. Heck, in college, during championships I'd swim 1 event a day (plus a relay). now thats spreading it out nice :)

scyfreestyler
September 28th, 2007, 07:49 PM
Ah, Rutgers...will Imus be swimming at this meet?

Allen Stark
September 28th, 2007, 08:22 PM
Swim 5 events per day if you want to swim lot.Swim 2 events a day when you want to swim fast.:groovy::groovy: