PDA

View Full Version : LMAO Kangaroo at Races!

SwimStud
October 10th, 2007, 09:11 AM
http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,30000-1287742,.html

OK I now await the Animals lovers to attack me over the post.

Incredible really!

ensignada
October 10th, 2007, 10:00 AM
Can you imagine what the drivers thought?

SwimStud
October 10th, 2007, 10:06 AM
Can you imagine what the drivers thought?

Drivers are awesome for not tagging Skippy there...some composure and skill there for sure. The 'Roo did pretty good too with those evasive hops...
:bouncing:

newmastersswimmer
October 10th, 2007, 02:42 PM
http://news.sky.com/skynews/video/videoplayer/0,,30000-1287742,.html

OK I now await the Animals lovers to attack me over the post.

Incredible really!

Hey I'm a huge animal lover and I won't attack you!

I especially love them grilled, barbequed, fried, broiled, and seared LOL!

CreamPuff
October 10th, 2007, 06:36 PM
Stud,

I'm a huge animal lover and very offended that you would subject that kangaroo to that kind of abuse. How dare you "laugh your a@@ off" at it! Show it the respect it deserves. I formally request that you change the title of this thread to "Kangaroo at Races!" How would you like it if I started a thread called "LMAO at Stud at Swim Meet?!"

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Just kidding with you Stud. Very funny clip. Made me laugh. Glad lil' Roo is okay.

Stillhere
October 12th, 2007, 03:22 PM
I'll bet the drivers are "jumping" with joy they didn't hit Skippy.....

He would have been "hopping" mad if they did....

I heard he was looking for his boomerang that didn't come back....and they now call it a stick...

newmastersswimmer
October 15th, 2007, 01:13 AM
:frustrated:
Stud,

I'm a huge animal lover and very offended that you would subject that kangaroo to that kind of abuse. How dare you "laugh your a@@ off" at it! Show it the respect it deserves. I formally request that you change the title of this thread to "Kangaroo at Races!" How would you like it if I started a thread called "LMAO at Stud at Swim Meet?!"

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Just kidding with you Stud. Very funny clip. Made me laugh. Glad lil' Roo is okay.

Well I for one am simply outraged!! :frustrated: :cane:....Now what was this all about again? ....I seem to have forgotten again? :dunno: