PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha...Just Swim-Ninja'd my kids!

SwimStud
October 25th, 2007, 01:06 PM
Swimming lessons at the Y.

My son is fairly aggressive and going after swimming a bit. He tries to keep his face in the water but hasn't managed the roll to breathe part yet...but he tries. He is 5, 6 in Dec. He's going in with the no prerequsite class for 6-10 year olds.

My Daughter is a "25yards and stop for a fiddle with goggles" swimmer who needs to get a boot up the backside and get some self belief. She's going in with the 50Y FR and 50Y back as a prerequesite...classs. hahaha

OK for those who think I am mean...my wife did this...I just laughed. My daughter managed to do 50 LCM in 3 different strokes over the sumer with no pestering from me...so she can do it...but it will be good for a few huffs, foot stomps, and pouty faces.

Evil parenting can be fun!

ensignada
October 25th, 2007, 01:48 PM
Good clean fun.

My 7 year old is learning breaststroke now as part of the "pre-team" class at the Y. She was all upset yesterday after class because she's "horrible and slow and terrible and I never want to do it again" at breaststroke. She's been at it, oh...a week and a half.

The really funny part? She wants me to help her...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

scyfreestyler
October 25th, 2007, 01:59 PM
That's not a Ninja...this is a Ninja!

http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm

ALM
October 25th, 2007, 02:23 PM
She was all upset yesterday after class because she's "horrible and slow and terrible and I never want to do it again"...

Tell her I know how she feels. And I've been at it for 20 years.... :frustrated:

Anna Lea

imspoiled
October 25th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Good clean fun.

My 7 year old is learning breaststroke now as part of the "pre-team" class at the Y. She was all upset yesterday after class because she's "horrible and slow and terrible and I never want to do it again" at breaststroke. She's been at it, oh...a week and a half.

The really funny part? She wants me to help her...:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I feel that way every time I swim it. Tell the teacher to bag the breast stroke and teach her fly instead!