PDA

View Full Version : Colony Zones in Dec

pwolf66
October 29th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Who is going from the DC area and should we start talking about travel arrangements? I plan on going and have already been looking at hotels in the area. At this point, not sure if the spouse and kidlet are going. But would like to discuss with others thier take on travel and accomdation planning. Respond here or PM me.

Paul

SwimStud
October 29th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Who is going from the DC area and should we start talking about travel arrangements? I plan on going and have already been looking at hotels in the area. At this point, not sure if the spouse and kidlet are going. But would like to discuss with others thier take on travel and accomdation planning. Respond here or PM me.

Paul

I'm planning on a Sunday morning Drive down...

Warren
October 29th, 2007, 11:22 PM
I could go but it's not practical. I don't want to make the drive from richmond va and have to get a hotel, too much money to spend on a swim meet. I wish it was in va or maryland. I'm thinking about going to this meet http://www.ncmasters.org/forms/137-07.pdf becasue it has a clinic on starts and turns and I really need some help on my turns.

pwolf66
October 30th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Wow, Warren, that one looks veeeeery interesting. I'm gonna have to think about this.

Paul