PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow is Ontario Wide " Take our child to work day" ( grade 9)

cathlaur
November 6th, 2007, 09:27 AM
Well tomorrow my 14 year old grade 9 daughter gets to come to work with me. OH boy she is nervous. She tried to get to go with someone else LOL LOL NOT

Both hubby and I work in a jail ( that is where we met:lmao:AS STAFF SWIMSTUD not offenders:bump:)
So they have a really good program for the kids set up but she is still is a little nervous. When she has told her friends she is going to jail they laugh and say " cool" It will be a fun interesting day for both of us. I am taking her out for lunch so that will be fun to.

Do any of the States do this as well?

Katie

SwimStud
November 6th, 2007, 10:09 AM
Well tomorrow my 14 year old grade 9 daughter gets to come to work with me. OH boy she is nervous. She tried to get to go with someone else LOL LOL NOT

Both hubby and I work in a jail ( that is where we met:lmao:AS STAFF SWIMSTUD not offenders:bump:)
So they have a really good program for the kids set up but she is still is a little nervous. When she has told her friends she is going to jail they laugh and say " cool" It will be a fun interesting day for both of us. I am taking her out for lunch so that will be fun to.

Do any of the States do this as well?

Katie

In the States we don't believe in jailing kids...grounding and removal of ipod/computer/phone use usally does it.

So Katie...you'e admitting to me that you have handcuffs laying about the house then? I'll run with that!
:rofl:

cathlaur
November 6th, 2007, 10:17 AM
LOL

I cannot tell you all my secrets I just met you :bump:.

Katie

3strokes
November 6th, 2007, 08:27 PM
Well tomorrow my 14 year old grade 9 daughter gets to come to work with me. OH boy she is nervous. ........

Did she, by chance, overhear the two of you plotting to "forget" her there?