PDA

View Full Version : Check out Nationals Forum-for a good time!

Karen Duggan
November 6th, 2007, 06:13 PM
OK, not really a good time, but I got your attention!

I was hoping to call people's attention to the Nationals forum regarding "Team Scoring" at Nationals. Check it out and chime in. Hopefully change is a-comin'!

SwimStud
November 6th, 2007, 06:29 PM
OK, not really a good time, but I got your attention!

I was hoping to call people's attention to the Nationals forum regarding "Team Scoring" at Nationals. Check it out and chime in. Hopefully change is a-comin'!

u R such a teez

meldyck
November 6th, 2007, 06:44 PM
I'm willing to bet ANYONE on this forum (oh wait, maybe gambling is illegal within the USMS confines...) that when the NEW team scoring legislation gets passed by USMS and subsequently tried at a few nationals, that there will be someone as vociferous as Paul Smith who will think that it is dreadful and cheats someone.

I've been through two versions (that I'm aware of) of team scoring since first joining USMS and both have had vocal detractors.

My suggestion is that we just draw for the team champions at the end of Nationals. That's fair to everyone. Why, even Pokeyville Island Swim Slugs with its 3-person team could come away with a championship. Just imagine the celebration on Pokeyville Island!

JimRude
November 6th, 2007, 06:58 PM
... tempest in a teapot :bolt: