PDA

View Full Version : no pain

chaos
November 15th, 2007, 04:19 PM
i woke up this morning with no pain......anywhere!

am i dead?

please advise.

CreamPuff
November 15th, 2007, 04:23 PM
Me too! Since I've been going to a good chiro. Crazy, huh?
Maybe we're dead together. ;)

Stillhere
November 15th, 2007, 04:32 PM
I was dead once.....

pwolf66
November 15th, 2007, 05:36 PM
But I got better.

Glider
November 15th, 2007, 07:38 PM
Nothing like a good dirt nap to fix what ails ya, eh?:rofl:

But I got better.

rtodd
November 15th, 2007, 08:30 PM
waking up with no pain is the easy part. The question is what do you feel like when you get up and head to the bathroom?

The Fortress
November 15th, 2007, 09:18 PM

am i dead?

please advise.

It's such a rare occurrence for me that I'm inclined to think you're dead or dreaming. I know you're not being a slacker ... Or else you're on a chiro/ART high like (S)he-Man.

Even when I'm not in pain, I'm tired. So if I wake up with neither pain nor fatigue, I'm sure I'll be dead.

Enjoy your reverie.

Peter Cruise
November 16th, 2007, 03:24 AM
David- perhaps you haven't woken up yet.

dorothyrde
November 16th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Even when I'm not in pain, I'm tired. So if I wake up with neither pain nor fatigue, I'm sure I'll be dead.

Agreed, sounds like we need a vacation away from it all!

swimminlyn
November 16th, 2007, 10:36 AM
Now Dorthy you know that if we all took a vacation we could not get away from swimming. We are addicted or we would not swim with our pains. So even trying to get away from it at some point we would need a fix.:laugh2:

dorothyrde
November 16th, 2007, 03:12 PM
True, gotta have our chlorine! Actually I am feeling pretty good this week, so really no complaints.

swimr4life
November 16th, 2007, 04:19 PM

am i dead?

please advise.

You have reached nirvana. I'm so jealous! Count your blessings and enjoy it while you can!

dorothyrde
November 17th, 2007, 08:51 AM
Off to drive 3 hours to sit 4 hours at my daughter's swim meet. Fairly certain I will have pain after this, my back and hip do not like sitting.

Swan
November 18th, 2007, 09:06 AM
True, gotta have our chlorine! Actually I am feeling pretty good this week, so really no complaints.

I hate the chlorine part. Next house: my own non-chlorine pool.

Waking up without something hurting is unimaginable. There's always something: Shoulders, neck, hands, thighs, feet, wrists.

Chaos, maybe it comes down to just simple probability. On any given morning there is a slight possibility that some part of you won't hurt (say 5%). But there are so many different things that can hurt that something(s) is/are always hurting. So 5% times 5% times 5% times 5% times 5% times 5% equals once in your lifetime you may wake up without pain. Now, the good news is that you woke up without pain. The bad news is that you used up your one time in your life!

Swan

dorothyrde
November 18th, 2007, 09:21 PM
I am back, my hip is killing me from all the driving. Off to stretch it out and rest, even though all I did is watch swimming, drive, and shop, I am tired....